Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You pathetic losers had it coming, im not going to stop either

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Even dazn commentators are talking about why aj didn't even seem like he cared that he lost.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have 10 bux that says Joshua was rolling in the backroom. That behavior was bizarre from all angles.
      ... no conspiracy here... AJ just collapsed under pressure...

Comment

• Can you guys imagine if Ruiz accomplishes what RJJ couldn't? Win a belt from HW to MW , but BACKWARDS. ATG potential right there.

Comment

• Does this make any dent in the whole practice "marination" for the future? Hopefully so.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Noelanthony;19791564]Good morning brother! You have had a goodnight I can see. Even enemies can show respect. I will be gone now, let a brother mourn. Back on the 15th June to see the true heavyweight king the gypsy king do his thing.Did I tell you the lineal title is the true.......... blah blah. Lol

ENJOY[/QUOTES]

Imagine if Swarchz wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Muscles dont win fights skills do, most Mexican don't get cut up like Africans do its genetics but he sure had muscle man wobbling around the ring
              Cute response..... it was the drake curse lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                I'm not a fan of either guy - always have said that at first I think AJ was ducking imo - mainly in the sense that he could fight other guys and make the same money with less risk. ,

But can't understand why Wilder passed up that big offer from DAZN. Partially for this reason - in boxing especially at HW a fight can change on one punch. Sad he missed out on all that money....

I'm here to talk boxing bro - if you want to keep it cordial, that's fine. Otherwise I have no interest. Be well.
                Anthony Joshua just got wrecked, if we're being generous here, in front of 250k viewers on DAZN in the US and maybe 750k on Sky Box Office at 4am?

Compare, even if with the same result and opponent, if that same fight would've happened after fighting Povetkin on Showtime International in the afternoon (likely day/night) with the US debut of Anthony Joshua coming on PPV with the full rollout.

Imagine the amount of exposure that's already been missed out on by Joshua.

Now imagine the amount of money that Wilder would've missed out on stashing the fight on a service that basically no one is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  That's true, we all know that. His skills still don't take away from how fat he is though

I'm so hype this blew up in Hearn's and Wilder's face. Goodbye marinated super fight
                  Wilder is chillin he's the most exciting heavyweight and after this is the top dog. It wasn't really a superfight Joshua got dropped with a single punch by Wlad and when was the last time Wlad had done that to anyone Eddie Chambers? Everyone who knows boxing knew he was chinny say what you want about Wilders skills but the only person who can beat him is Fury and thats based on his skillset but Wilder got the dynamite to put him out also.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Did this actually happen ? I haven't been this surprised since Rahman knocked Lewis out. This isn't as big as Douglas vs Tyson but I'd say it's right behind it.
                    This was only a surprise to those who have no clue about boxing. The robot always had a suspect chin with little stamina. A manufactured fraud! I am not Monday morning quaterbacking! I have always said this. My mantra " get by Ruiz first" and he couldn't! Joshua is a bum! BOMBSQUAAAAAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                      DAMN... Eddie's venture into the US has blown up in his face big time.

AJ flat out QUIT. Pathetic performance. He looked completely out of it from jump. He was lethargic and had no desire to be there. It was so odd to see.

Also, he was punch drunk as hell in the post fight. I think he was BADLY concussed in the 3rd.

AJ is done. He's been exposed as another Khan..
                      Hey ******o...

U seemed to miss that AJ got Beat Up by one Hell of a Fist Fighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X