Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
    ATLEAST WE NOW KNOW AMIR KHAN'S WIFE HAS A TYPE. CHINEY QUITERS OF THE BRITISH VARIETY

The fact AJ tried to take a timeout is LOL. Sorry sir, we don't play the 5hit in the good'ol mecca of boxing!!
    He got all you can eat right field pavilioned. There’s no timeouts if you get into a fight en el barrio

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
      That was truly a shocking performance by Joshua... fought exactly the same way he fought against Klitschko and in the same manner that i've been critical of Wilder in the past; got Ruiz hurt and went for the kill in such a manner that he was wide open for the counter. Sloppy.

After Ruiz dropped him the first time he was a beaten man... hell every single round he was questioning what he should do with his trainer in the corner and yet when it came to the following round he didn't follow through with that plan once. All he had to do was get behind the jab and counter Ruiz with the right and just keep doing that to either win on points or gradually wear Ruiz down enough that he could not keep coming.

Anyway Ruiz thoroughly deserved that win. Now Joshua has to come back and come back stronger to show the world that he is a whole lot better than that pathetic performance he put on last night/this morning.
      I don't think AJ is even able to "come back stronger"... AJ shat hist pants once he entered the ring at MSG... the guy was dead scared...

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahah BJ I mean aj roid abuser closet ****** quitter robotic Joshua ,got what was coming to him haha .god bless andy ruiz jr ,as wilder says give god (the real god ) the glory and he will give you the victory. BJ has been cheating all along while in the uk on roids ,he comes to usa where he carnt get away with it and gets found out haha, you could tell a mile off he was on a off cycle by his body shape ,and what would wilder of done to him lol BJ would be six foot under now haha ,im from the uk and new all along he was a hype job ,only real boxing fans not casuals know this ,well done andy .

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
          That was truly a shocking performance by Joshua... fought exactly the same way he fought against Klitschko and in the same manner that i've been critical of Wilder in the past; got Ruiz hurt and went for the kill in such a manner that he was wide open for the counter. Sloppy.

After Ruiz dropped him the first time he was a beaten man... hell every single round he was questioning what he should do with his trainer in the corner and yet when it came to the following round he didn't follow through with that plan once. All he had to do was get behind the jab and counter Ruiz with the right and just keep doing that to either win on points or gradually wear Ruiz down enough that he could not keep coming.

Anyway Ruiz thoroughly deserved that win. Now Joshua has to come back and come back stronger to show the world that he is a whole lot better than that pathetic performance he put on last night/this morning.
          Fully agreed bro, the hard work starts in earnest for him now, it also proves the danger of looking past your current opponent.

Comment

• Joshua shows class in post fight interviews. A real pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              That fight is not worth much now and the train has left the platform. Wilder was never worth anything as AJ was the man. He had a deal for $100m and the deal would have been signed. Now even if AJ defeats Ruiz the Wilder fight won't be worth $40m. AJ wanted the fight and he would have fought Wilder tonight and made the money. It's Wilder's fault and he knows it that they didn't fight. He must be feeling like a fool and he could actually get knocked out.
              Have you been drinking Sir?

SERIOUSLY!!!

Have you been drinking?!?

The reason I am asking is because I need you to be sober before I retort.

Let me get this straight you are saying WILDER should be feeling like a fool because AJ got KOd right?

You are declaring that now Wilder will never get a BIG PAY day right?!?

I'm trying to follow your reasoning but you do realize it is SEVERLY FLAWED!!!

AJ LOST HERE!!!

He lost EVERYTHING!!!

He was exposed as a BUM. He will NEVER sell in the US after this. Yeah he can keep fighting circus acts in the UK and they might still buy him but his name is SHYT in the USA.

He could have fought Wilder in the UK for 15 million flat. He pulled some corny SHYT because he thought he held all the cards. He found out he DID NOT.

He was left NAKED outside with NO OPPONENTS and NO ONE caring about HIM. Now he just LOST to a REPLACEMENT FIGHTER with a 5 week training camp and you are calling Wilder the BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You CANNOT be SERIOUS!!!!!

All Wilder has to do is defeat a guy he has already KO'd and then fight the NEW CHAMPION for all the titles in either Las Vegas or Los Angelos for ALL THE TITLES ON CINCO DE MAYO and he will get the BIGGEST PAY DAY in HISTORY!!!

An undefeated CHAMPION vs. the FIRST MEXICAN HW Champion fighting for all the Marbles and you saying that fight won't sell.

GTFOHWTBS!!!

AJ was being funny and HE PLAYED HIMSELF.

Now he is a beaten BUM who looks AWFULLY BAD!!!

BOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBB SQUAD
              Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 06-02-2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Joshua fought and acting like a stoner, there's something up with him mentally. I couldn't help noticing in the interview with radio Raheem how we was unable to maintain attention for the whole interview, and it got me thinking about Loma and the mental excercises he does to maintain concentration on fights, and the lack of mental acuity Joshua has vs Loma.

So now seeing how Joshua fought, it seemed Joshua was lost in there and didn't know what to do once things departed from the simple plan A of jab, jab, boom.

I seriously don't think Joshua has the mental tools to continue, there's something missing, be it interest, desire, or just the ability to concentrate in the ring long enough.

Cong**** to Ruiz. Miller/Ortiz/Whyte must be kicking themselves, could have been any one of them.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha!

Best night of Boxing ever.

How do you lose to a fat little Messican?

This goes to show that:
                  1) Joshua really was hiding something, by avoiding Fury and Wilder.
                  2) It pays to put money down on a massive underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by sledgehammer17 View Post
                    hahahahahahahahahahahah BJ I mean aj roid abuser closet ****** quitter robotic Joshua ,got what was coming to him haha .god bless andy ruiz jr ,as wilder says give god (the real god ) the glory and he will give you the victory. BJ has been cheating all along while in the uk on roids ,he comes to usa where he carnt get away with it and gets found out haha, you could tell a mile off he was on a off cycle by his body shape ,and what would wilder of done to him lol BJ would be six foot under now haha ,im from the uk and new all along he was a hype job ,only real boxing fans not casuals know this ,well done andy .
                    You wrote all that on your knees without coming up for air? Impressive. Those comments still won’t get you the green card you so seek.

AJ was beaten and embarrassed end of. To know say it was because of his lack of raids takes away from Ruiz. He beat him fair and square and will probably beat him in the rematch too. Enjoy your Sunday roast.

Comment

• Wow Wlad took AJs soul, dude is ruined ever since he went life and death with 40-year-old Klitschko. Props to Ruiz Jr, but AJ was damaged goods at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X