Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Money isn't going to be a problem; Matchroom Sport is betting their future growth on Joshua finding a way to get through the rematch with a win (Josh Kelly may have found his level as fringe challenger, so he's basically down to Buatsi for that next possible star), and will likely pay RuizJr $10m-$15m for the fight.

There's not a chance in the world that the rematch doesn't end up in the UK
    There is a huge chance it won't. I doubt $10 - $15M gets it done.

Comment

• Congrats to Ruiz!

Sorta reminded me of Wladimir Klitschko vs Cory Sanders.

Does anybody have a clip of Eddie Hearn at the moment the ref called off the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        There is a huge chance it won't. I doubt $10 - $15M gets it done.
        They should already have a percentage split in the rematch clause.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          They should already have a percentage split in the rematch clause.
          A lof of things change once a guy has the belts. It wouldn't be the first contracte ignored, or torn up and rewriiten to cede the new champs demands.

We'll see how it pans out ...

Comment

• i still can't believe what i saw last night, what an awesome fight

Comment

• Comment

• Jesus what an upset, I agree that the initial shot did him and he never recovered properly. He couldn't even get behind his jab use his reach and keep Ruiz from walking him down at all.

The rematch will be massive in the UK, really like Ruiz and to be fair AJ handled it like a champ, no excuses and gave full respect to Ruiz.

It might have messed up some mega fights but I actually think this will be good for the HW division, Wilder will be keen to fight him sooner after this and Hearn will want that mega pay day before any more of these type of loses.

I would think AJ could beat him in a rematch if he boxed smart, but who knows after that beating.

Comment

• Joshua is a bum!
                  He’s nowhere near Wilder’s level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    The only thing we've learned from this is that you're an emotional hoe that tries to white knight boxers
                    Thank God not all boxing fans go the f@gboy route you're on. Take it easy girl
                    We also learned that you're a coward who focuses on other men's bodies instead of focusing on the beauty of the sweet science. It's ok to admit you like um thick like Ruiz I'm just saying enjoy that weird ish somewhere else this is a BOXING site lol😂

Comment

• Congrats to Andy Ruiz aka Fluffy

Comment

Working...
                      X