Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    We're done girl. I can't talk to someone so wrapped up in her emotions that she makes absolutely no sense and is coming from a feelings standpoint. Again, I never discredited him as a fighter. I even gave him props for the win but you're such a f@g you couldn't even see that. Him being fat is exactly that and no amount of crying from you will change that. You're so upset (and possibly it's that time of the month for you) about a fat comment that you just keep going back to your emotional rant. As I said, pull your skirt up girl. Ruiz has a wife, he doesn't need some hoe online trying to fight his battles for him
    Yes I'm a female because I'm calling a C_n+ coward out on his nonsense lol

I'm done with you too. I feel like a bully now for making you look so dumb, not like you needed much help. I'm happy Ruiz used AJ to bring your punk @$$ back to talking BOXING. Hopefully you learn from this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      Yes I'm a female because I'm calling a C_n+ coward out on his nonsense lol

I'm done with you too. I feel like a bully now for making you look so dumb, not like you needed much help. I'm happy Ruiz used AJ to bring your punk @$$ back to talking BOXING. Hopefully you learn from this...
      The only thing we've learned from this is that you're an emotional hoe that tries to white knight boxers
      Thank God not all boxing fans go the f@gboy route you're on. Take it easy girl

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        They have a rematch agreement but I doubt it says where. Haymon will advise Ruiz to keep it here or Mexico. Ruiz is the champ now ... he'll dictate where the fight is. hearn said last night, he hopes to get it in th UK. They are going to have to convince Ruiz ....
        Ruiz doesn't have money backing him like that; he'll fight wherever the money calls for him to fight.

That will likely be in the UK for the rematch.

He wins the rematch and then he's in position to work through his mandatories (wherever the money for them is best).

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
          Joshua has always had a poor chin (+poor recovery) which is why he should never have fought like this! Just terrible from a supposedly intelligent fighter. Wilder has a great chin which is why he can take risks but AJ can't.

Ruiz was better than we all thought too. Well done to him! He has 4 belts to Wilder's one. That's what happens when you step up and take the big fights - you get the rewards.

*if* Aj does win the Ruiz rematch - both Fury and Wilder will take the AJ fight now. Best thing that could have happened for boxing IMO.
          Making a fight with AJ has always been about the money/strings/hearn, not about anyone showing weakness. Neither Fury nor Wilder have ever been scared or intimidated. That's in fan-girls minds only ...

Comment

He had Wilder's KO of Breazeale on his mind .... he wanted a big one like that (all his KO's have been stoppages by the refs).

Ironic: last night he was stopped by the ref, after he couldn't respond properly ... a tough night.
            He was cooked

That first **** sent him west ... good stoppage and a great win for Ruiz

No excuses we will have to see if he has the heart of a champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              No doubt, Joshua blew this fight in a big way. Ruiz may be fat, but he can **** & he has tremendous heart. Joshua should have boxed this guy, using his 4" height & 8" reach advantages. He could have jabbed him to death before going for the KO. Let's see how he responds to this loss in the rematch.
              They are embarrassed and desperate now. THat could be good or bad news. I think he goes back too fast and Ruiz beats him again.

This fight shows what I've believed all along: the HW Division is wide open if the fights are made fairly. Ruiz benefitted by this being AJ's US Debut, because the fight was here.

The UK refs wouldn't have allowed Ruiz to get close and **** like that. May have still got the same outcome, or maybe not ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Joshua gasping air in round 3 embarrassing with that body. Joshua chin also exposed when it’s hit right he cannot take it. 1000 year old sayings always true can’t tell a book by the cover
                The early shot high on his head is what messed him up. He never recovered totally ....brain scrambled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Ruiz doesn't have money backing him like that; he'll fight wherever the money calls for him to fight.

That will likely be in the UK for the rematch.

He wins the rematch and then he's in position to work through his mandatories (wherever the money for them is best).
                  He's got the belts. Ask Charles Martin if that won't get you a deal that satisfies YOU. They may fight in UK, but hearn will have to pay tremendously to make that happen.

PBC/Haymon advises Ruiz. This will be a big fight, he has 3 belts. Ruiz will get all the backing he needs to decide where/when he's comfortable. Bank on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Idk, I'm looking forward to the Ruiz era.
                    Yeah, on reflection this has made the hw div more interesting, not less.

I'm interested to see what Ruiz can do. I think his kryptonite might be Usyk if Usyk has a decent chin.

But seriously, is there any downside to Ruiz losing 20/30lbs of fat? Seeing him quicker in and out and on his toes would be awesome.

Comment

He's got the belts. Ask Charles Martin if that won't get you a deal that satisfies YOU. They may fight in UK, but hearn will have to pay tremendously to make that happen.

PBC/Haymon advises Ruiz. This will be a big fight, he has 3 belts. Ruiz will get all the backing he needs to decide where/when he's comfortable. Bank on that.
                      Money isn't going to be a problem; Matchroom Sport is betting their future growth on Joshua finding a way to get through the rematch with a win (Josh Kelly may have found his level as fringe challenger, so he's basically down to Buatsi for that next possible star), and will likely pay RuizJr $10m-$15m for the fight.

There's not a chance in the world that the rematch doesn't end up in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X