Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilder would kill him in the 1st round

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Aj you should have took that 50 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That's right! 🤣😂

Comment

• Joshua was looking past Ruiz. Ruiz said it & knew he would beat him. I thought it would be a Lewis/Tua type fight with AJ winning a wide UD. The AJ nuthuggers are going to be on suicide watch. How could their hero lose to a taco eating fat yankee? Hahahaha! I am going to enjoy this for awhile as they were all over Wilder as a ducker. Well AJ JUST GOT EXPOSED! This is no easy defeat to come back from. Wilder may just change his plans soon. Fury/Ruiz next? Joshua will want an immediate rematch. Hearn must be on suicide watch too as his cash cow just got beat! This is so funny....

Comment

• Wilder should have took the 120 million deal..........now they all lose out and you can see why the top three pick their opponents carefully. AJ has not learned to fight tall, he has all that height and has not learned how to fight like Wladimir K. What happens now...........if AJ wins the titles back in the UK then the Wilder and Fury Fights may still be delayed as I can see AJ taking some easier fights before maybe fighting Fury: though Fury may have lost to Wilder by then: or does AJ risk it all again and go for big cash out with Wilder. If AJ loses to Ruiz for a 2nd time then he is right at the back of the queue. I would not be surprised if they try to push for Wilder to fight Ruiz next and maybe may AJ step aside money and an agreement to fight the winner

Comment

• Congrats!
            Last edited by BoxingSensei; 06-01-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
              It was a good stoppage, this referee decided to stop it... Wilder-Ortiz decided to give Wilder a chance and let it continue, but it was going to be a good stoppage also almost in the same rounds, both guys are the same stinking level. its almost that we have top 5 HW guys that are really close in quality.
              Wilder was never down and was actually blocking most of the barrage Ortiz was throwing, walked back to corner without the help of the ropes and had his legs under him....... Joshua looked like a deer caught in headlights stumbling around like a newborn baby lethargic and confused spitting out his mouth piece was waiting on him to call his own timeout again like he do in the u.k

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                I agree. Something definitely wasn't right about his reaction.

Amir Khan 100% quit vs Crawford, and even he managed to pretend to 'protest' the stoppage a little bit.
                Exactly. Who celebrates with the winner after losing their biggest fight ever? Terribly embarrassing!

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  AJ doesn't move his physical head, true, but I was talking about his head in the psychological sense. Also, I wouldn't say that Wilder has faster hands than Ruiz. Lil dude is pretty damn quick with the combos.
                  Wilder and Ruiz speed is comparable but Ruiz is more experienced and knows how to counter punch with that blazing speed so he utilizes it better. If you make a mistake with Ruiz he has the speed to make you pay asap.

Wilder just has blazing speed and that equalizer period. So when you get caught you're done.

Comment

• EXPOSED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      He did well after the Klitschko right. I guess the rematch will be the last test to see if the dog/hunger can be bought back into him.
                      Klitschko included, his past opponents have come to box, not come to fight. Ruiz came to fight and went at him like his life depended upon it.

The rematch will definitely determine if he has some dog/hunger left. Its hard to find when you're filthy rich and in the hurt business.

Comment

Working...
                      X