Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    I'm not a fan of either guy - always have said that at first I think AJ was ducking imo - mainly in the sense that he could fight other guys and make the same money with less risk. ,

But can't understand why Wilder passed up that big offer from DAZN. Partially for this reason - in boxing especially at HW a fight can change on one punch. Sad he missed out on all that money....

I'm here to talk boxing bro - if you want to keep it cordial, that's fine. Otherwise I have no interest. Be well.
    This fight would of still happened if wilder signed with dazn..... it was a 4 fight deal if wilder signed with mandatory fight being first fight of deal and aj still making his American debut

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      he just made Parker look great
      Heh

Did Ruiz even rock Parker?

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
        It wasn't just Ruiz. Something else is going on. I'm not making excuses, but Joshua was either concussed early or something else bizarre has happened. There is no way that Joshua should be outboxed or outgassed by Ruiz, no matter how fast or powerful Ruiz was. AJ has ****** up somewhere else too.
        I always thought Joshua is overrated and when a real challenge is at hand, he will crumble as what happened tonight.

Comment

• He went in for the kill in round 3 and was caught. But to be fair he looked pathetic from the opening bell

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            You mean, you see why Joshua and Hearn didnt want the fight and 50 mil wasnt enough?

If Wilder wanted it, he would have waited till this fight and then try to get Joshua then.

Joshua and Hearn didn't seem that interested though.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Even dazn commentators are talking about why aj didn't even seem like he cared that he lost.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have 10 bux that says Joshua was rolling in the backroom. That behavior was bizarre from all angles.
              I'm for all critical thinking...He looked mentally occupied

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                There ought to be a story behind all this.
                The simplest explanation would be that he a) probably underestimated Ruiz from the start then b) was badly concussed from his first knockdown and never recovered. He just looked so vacant and so... zoned out... from that point. Incredible scenes.

No excuses about his camp apparently, I'm hearing.

Comment

• Are those DAZN offers still on the table? The British? A group of punk ass biatches! Frank Bruno 2.0!

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Not a fan of Ruiz but cong**** to him.
                    What's not to be a fan of? Dude eat's whatever the **** he wants and beats ass for living.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      This fight would of still happened if wilder signed with dazn..... it was a 4 fight deal if wilder signed with mandatory fight being first fight of deal and aj still making his American debut
                      Good point - but at that point Wilder would have probably been getting paid anyway?

Though tbh I'm sure DAZN has some clauses in there that decrease payouts if a guy loses. This AJ Wilder fight went from a big fight to half of that in one night imo

Comment

Working...
                      X