No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Overcomes Scare To Drop, Stop Tommy Coyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Hagler quit after losing to Leonard. Now that is actually true. Not the story you're putting out. That's the difference with facts.

Cortex wouldn't let Hatton fight on the inside. He even stepped in before Hatton had got to him. It wasn't until Floyd had got his timing down did Cortez step aside late in the fight. It was clear what he was doing. This was the beginning of the end for Cortez because he made some right howlers after this. His reputation was in tatters. Just look at another Floyd fight with Ortiz.

Would you say it was an excuse to call Ali shot against Holmes and Berbick? Or would you say that it's just the truth?

If you think we're beneath anyone other then the US historically , then you really don't know what you're talking about. Jeez, you struggle with reality with what's going on now, let alone the entire history. Panama? Haha.

Here, i'll help you out a bit...

Ted "Kid" Lewis.
    Jimi Wilde
    Bob Fitzsimmons
    Lennox Lewis
    Nigel Benn
    Naseem Hamed
    Jack "Kid" Berg
    Freddie Welsh.
    Joe Calzaghe Etc etc...

Clown.
    that group of names all pale in comparison to the groups of names I mentioned from the other countries. Now you really just compared amir khan at 32 yrs old to Ali at 38 yrs old with early onset of Parkinsons. You compared Brits quitting mid fight to Hagler deciding to retire after losing a disputed decision to an all time great, you think a fighter as basic as Hatton, who didn't even really beat Collazo, only lost to Floyd because of the ref. You mentioned the biggest hype job ever in Hamed as a plus for UK boxing??? Lmaooo You have to be the most delusional and pathetic fan I've ever interacted with on here. And that's saying a lot considering all of the Canelo and pac moron fans on here. But you're actually worse than they are. Btw, did I remind you on this post that Joshua got his ass beat down by a fat taco eating butterbean looking guy from California?? LMAOOOOO

Comment

You can't point out what's supposed to be dumb even though I asked you plenty of times in the past. You just came back with more worthless nonsense even though I kept asking you the same question. I've always talked about H2H fights over the last 40 years. You know this because I've said it enough times to you.

Lennox Lewis: Briggs, Tyson, Holyfield x2, Mercer, Morrison, Grant, Tucker, McCall and Rahman.

Joe Calzaghe: Hopkins, Lacy, Brewer, Mitchell, Shieka and Jones.

Naseem Hamed: Johnson, Kelley and Sanchez.

Carl Froch: Taylor and Dirrell.

AJ: Martin and Brezeale.

Brook: Porter.

Nigel Benn: McClellen, Barkley, Dewitt, Sims and Williams.

Paul Ingle: Junior Jones.

David Haye: Ruiz.

Amir Khan: Malignaggi, Peterson (He won that one, it was a robbery. He was also on PED's) Judah and Alexander.

Ricky Hatton: Malignaggi, Philips and Collazo.

Tyson Fury: Wilder.

Duke McKenzie: Benavides.

There's 40 good wins or better over the last 40 years. I've got more, but you'll have to match me (Which you can't) for me to list any more. Decent wins don't count. We've got loads of them so don't even bother going down that road. Only good wins or better count.

If they're low level and overhyped Brits, why then have all 3 got better resumes than any American out there? See, it doesn't make any sense. You're the ones who overhype and cast garbage down as fine wine. Not us.

Ortiz is the second biggest hype job in boxing after Wilder. He hasn't done anything other than beat a decent fighter in Jennings. He'd be beaten by Wlad, Parker, Povetkin and Whyte. So that means nothing to me. It's like saying Foreman loses to anyone better than Young. Ali losing to anyone better than Norton. Morales losing to anyone better than Raheem. Barrera losing to anyone better than Jones. You get the point. That's why I blow anything you say out of the water. You can't do likewise though other than post pathetic desperation.

And as for Fury? He had just come back from obesity and a 3 year drug binge when he fought Wilder at 50% of his best. Still beat Wilder though by schooling him.

AJ just made the mistake of trying to finish Ruiz off after the KD by swinging with him on the inside and moving into his punch. That's the worst shot you can get caught by along with stepping into an overhand shot like Lewis did with McCall.

Anyway, this should keep you occupied for the time being if you even want to try and challenge me. But considering I know you too well now, it's clear you'll come back with nothing more than crying and talking nonsense like you always do. Nothing will change.
      Don’t start this worthless bullish!!!!!te again. I’ve already schooled your a $ $ on this worthless subject you continuously bring up. Over and over again you bring up this bulli*****e and I proved to you it was absolute fantasy.

Don’t run away now from AJ either. You rode that man sausage from forum to forum, ridiculing fan after fan who saw what your starry, hero worship eyes refused to see. But not anymore. Your Frank Bruno 2.0 will never be the same. Every HW now knows the formula. AJ gasses by 4, go to his body and it’s probably 3. Connect with one shot to the chin and he buckles. Follow up with a combo and it’s game over.

You’ve also mysteriously “vanished” from all AJ threads since his L. Some of your countrymen have been gracious in defeat and they get respect. They’ve taken their lumps like REAL MEN. For those folks kudos and I’ll always respect and speak with them. You on the other hand went into hiding like a little passive aggressive b ! t c h. Word of advice. Be passive or be aggressive but not both. If you’re going to talk all that smack be man enough to show your face the next day when your man takes the L. Otherwise stfu because no one cares about your ill informed, uneducated opinion. NO ONE CARES.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        that group of names all pale in comparison to the groups of names I mentioned from the other countries. Now you really just compared amir khan at 32 yrs old to Ali at 38 yrs old with early onset of Parkinsons. You compared Brits quitting mid fight to Hagler deciding to retire after losing a disputed decision to an all time great, you think a fighter as basic as Hatton, who didn't even really beat Collazo, only lost to Floyd because of the ref. You mentioned the biggest hype job ever in Hamed as a plus for UK boxing??? Lmaooo You have to be the most delusional and pathetic fan I've ever interacted with on here. And that's saying a lot considering all of the Canelo and pac moron fans on here. But you're actually worse than they are. Btw, did I remind you on this post that Joshua got his ass beat down by a fat taco eating butterbean looking guy from California?? LMAOOOOO
        You don't even know who they are. So how could you know? Maybe learn about them and their resumes before saying something ******. Those fighters have proven more than any other countries fighters have including nearly every American fighter as well.

Ali is the most overrated fighter in history. Just look at his resume. He has the first Liston fight. The second doesn't count as the nation of Islam had a word in his ear to tell him to lose the rematch. Frazier from the second fight, and that's it. He lost all 3 to Norton with 2 of them being robberies. Lost to Young. Loosened the ropes in the Foreman fight so Ali could lean back to avoid the head shots which is cheating. Lost the Shavers fight. The rest of his wins are against shot fighters and bums. It's a shlt resume. That's just a fact. Floyd cherry picked for most of his career as well with him saying he didn't want tough fights. He waited until they were finished before fighting them. Even ducked the Welter division when it was hot and walked until they had beaten each other and become past their best. haggler doesn't compete with them in resume either. So no, you're talking shlt.

You're the one who thinks beating shot fighters in Coyle and Khan means something you idiot. If not Ali, how about Leonard, Robinson, Holyfield or any other American fighter who took losses past their best? It was your argument but now you're contradicting yourself? You're just an idiot who spouts garbage.

You do know a Brit beat Duran as well don't you in Laing? He did it before Hagler and Hearns did it. But you think Panama has a better boxing history because of one fighter? Haha. Mexico? Puerto Rico? GTFOH. Learn about boxing you fool. The single greatest win in history was Fizsimmons weighing in at the Middleweight limit when he beat Corbett for the Heavyweight championship of the world. It's neve been done before or since. Fitz was the first 3 weight champ in history. He beat Dempsey at Middleweight to become champ. That's the hero of Heavyweight champ Dempsey. That's why he changed his name. Ted "Kid" Lewis beat Britton many times as they were the top 2 of their time at Welterweight. That's like Leonard/Hearns fighting over 20 times in their time. Wilde is considered over here and in your country as the greatest Flyweight in history. So you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Hamed beat...

Medina (Good win)
        Ingle (Good win)
        McCullough (Good win)
        Vasquez (Good win)
        Kelley (Good win)
        Johnson (Great win)
        Bungu (Great win)
        Soto (Good win)
        Hardy (Good win)
        Badillo (Good win)
        Robinson (Very good win)
        Sanchez (Good win)

But you think he's a hype job with all these quality wins and winning 16 world title fights out of 17? Nearly every single American fighter is a hype job then. The vast majority don't have as good a resume. Just look at Foreman and he only has 3 good wins to his name. Frazier only has 3 wins of merit. F3ck off you donkey. You're just trying way too hard and proving you don't know what the f3ck you're talking about. Not a single one of your fighters will be anywhere near as good or proven as Naz was so you must think they're all less than hype jobs.

Look, stop embarrassing yourself and getting smacked about by me. It's pathetic. When you know what the f3ck you're talking about, let me know, because this is desperate and woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Don’t start this worthless bullish!!!!!te again. I’ve already schooled your a $ $ on this worthless subject you continuously bring up. Over and over again you bring up this bulli*****e and I proved to you it was absolute fantasy.

Don’t run away now from AJ either. You rode that man sausage from forum to forum, ridiculing fan after fan who saw what your starry, hero worship eyes refused to see. But not anymore. Your Frank Bruno 2.0 will never be the same. Every HW now knows the formula. AJ gasses by 4, go to his body and it’s probably 3. Connect with one shot to the chin and he buckles. Follow up with a combo and it’s game over.

You’ve also mysteriously “vanished” from all AJ threads since his L. Some of your countrymen have been gracious in defeat and they get respect. They’ve taken their lumps like REAL MEN. For those folks kudos and I’ll always respect and speak with them. You on the other hand went into hiding like a little passive aggressive b ! t c h. Word of advice. Be passive or be aggressive but not both. If you’re going to talk all that smack be man enough to show your face the next day when your man takes the L. Otherwise stfu because no one cares about your ill informed, uneducated opinion. NO ONE CARES.
          You schooled me did you???? Hahahahahaha

No, what happened was you came back with a list of f3cking bums added to your list when it was clear it was good fighters or better. But then I came back with well over a hundred bum wins over Americans and blew your tiny worthless little list out of the water. I had many more but was waiting for you to come back with more to your list but you made your excuses and ran instead.

F3ck out of here and your lies and delusions.

Wilder gets hit and he buckles. But he cherry picks instead and runs from the big threats. He's too scared to get in and do it himself. He ducked the fight and set up others that no one cared for. It was the biggest fight in boxing. But Wilder's heart wasn't in it.

I didn't vanish at all. I was on here the night he lost and everyday since. Maybe look a little harder.

Passive aggressive? Give me an example? I always tell it like it is.

Let me know when Wilder gets a resume better than just 1 win over an unproven hype job in Ortiz. 42 fights in and it stinks. But that will happen when you're a coward.

Comment

You don't even know who they are. So how could you know? Maybe learn about them and their resumes before saying something ******. Those fighters have proven more than any other countries fighters have including nearly every American fighter as well.

Ali is the most overrated fighter in history. Just look at his resume. He has the first Liston fight. The second doesn't count as the nation of Islam had a word in his ear to tell him to lose the rematch. Frazier from the second fight, and that's it. He lost all 3 to Norton with 2 of them being robberies. Lost to Young. Loosened the ropes in the Foreman fight so Ali could lean back to avoid the head shots which is cheating. Lost the Shavers fight. The rest of his wins are against shot fighters and bums. It's a shlt resume. That's just a fact. Floyd cherry picked for most of his career as well with him saying he didn't want tough fights. He waited until they were finished before fighting them. Even ducked the Welter division when it was hot and walked until they had beaten each other and become past their best. haggler doesn't compete with them in resume either. So no, you're talking shlt.

You're the one who thinks beating shot fighters in Coyle and Khan means something you idiot. If not Ali, how about Leonard, Robinson, Holyfield or any other American fighter who took losses past their best? It was your argument but now you're contradicting yourself? You're just an idiot who spouts garbage.

You do know a Brit beat Duran as well don't you in Laing? He did it before Hagler and Hearns did it. But you think Panama has a better boxing history because of one fighter? Haha. Mexico? Puerto Rico? GTFOH. Learn about boxing you fool. The single greatest win in history was Fizsimmons weighing in at the Middleweight limit when he beat Corbett for the Heavyweight championship of the world. It's neve been done before or since. Fitz was the first 3 weight champ in history. He beat Dempsey at Middleweight to become champ. That's the hero of Heavyweight champ Dempsey. That's why he changed his name. Ted "Kid" Lewis beat Britton many times as they were the top 2 of their time at Welterweight. That's like Leonard/Hearns fighting over 20 times in their time. Wilde is considered over here and in your country as the greatest Flyweight in history. So you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Hamed beat...

Medina (Good win)
            Ingle (Good win)
            McCullough (Good win)
            Vasquez (Good win)
            Kelley (Good win)
            Johnson (Great win)
            Bungu (Great win)
            Soto (Good win)
            Hardy (Good win)
            Badillo (Good win)
            Robinson (Very good win)
            Sanchez (Good win)

But you think he's a hype job with all these quality wins and winning 16 world title fights out of 17? Nearly every single American fighter is a hype job then. The vast majority don't have as good a resume. Just look at Foreman and he only has 3 good wins to his name. Frazier only has 3 wins of merit. F3ck off you donkey. You're just trying way too hard and proving you don't know what the f3ck you're talking about. Not a single one of your fighters will be anywhere near as good or proven as Naz was so you must think they're all less than hype jobs.

Look, stop embarrassing yourself and getting smacked about by me. It's pathetic. When you know what the f3ck you're talking about, let me know, because this is desperate and woeful.
            it took you 2 days to come up with 3 pages worth of bull****?? Lmaoooooooo. You're actually trying to argue that Ali is overrated, that floyd was a cherry picker and that Duran lost a split decision to a brit. Those 3 are all time greats. Name 1 brit who is considered greater than any of those 3. Matter of fact, those 3 triple any accomplishments of anything your entire country has done in the history of the sport. The fact that you praise Hamed and try to diminish Duran, mayweather and ali shows what an inbred tea sipping moron you are. Hamed literally has 1 elite name In their prime his entire career and he got his ass beat in such embarrassing fashion, that he quit. Just like Joshua quit on Saturday against butterbean 2.0. Your entire country is as big of a joke as Joshua, khans, Hattons and hameds careers. Almost as funny as a grown ass man being named Sidney.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 06-05-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

it took you 2 days to come up with 3 pages worth of bull****?? Lmaoooooooo. You're actually trying to argue that Ali is overrated, that floyd was a cherry picker and that Duran lost a split decision to a brit. Those 3 are all time greats. Name 1 brit who is considered greater than any of those 3. Matter of fact, those 3 triple any accomplishments of anything your entire country has done in the history of the sport. The fact that you praise Hamed and try to diminish Duran, mayweather and ali shows what an inbred tea sipping moron you are. Hamed literally has 1 elite name In their prime his entire career and he got his ass beat in such embarrassing fashion, that he quit. Just like Joshua quit on Saturday against butterbean 2.0. Your entire country is as big of a joke as Joshua, khans, Hattons and hameds careers. Almost as funny as a grown ass man being named Sidney.
              My post was 3 pages? It wasn't even 1 page you idiot.

Don't want to talk about shot fighters any more like you started? Just forget that you contradicted yourself like a mong. Maybe move the goal posts again for the 13th time, hey.

Ali got so many gifts it was ridiculous. If you want to make an argument, give me your score cards for those fights.

Floyd did cherry pick for most of his career like the coward he is. This is just a fact you can't deny. Just like you can't deny all the other times I've clowned you.

I'm not arguing that Laing beat Duran. It's a fact. But trying to downplay it by calling the SD is just f3cking laughable. You've got to be under the age of 15. You better be you clown. This is just embarrassing for you. Does Leonards win over Hagler not count as it's a SD or something?

Floyd, Ali and Duran triple the achievements of every British fighter in history combined? Are you not in any way shape or form ashamed by this ludicrous f3cking nonsense? You're not an adult, you're a f3cking child. What an imbecile.

Where did I praise Hamed to diminish Duran? In fact, point out where I diminish Duran in any way? Can you even read simple words you ret4rd? You're the one who diminishes British fighters by calling them hype jobs even though they were legit great fighters. You don't even know the fighters I listed. You're clueless about boxing, kid. You're nothing but a ****head of the highest order. Get some f3cking self respect and start talking f3cking sense, yeah. Because this is just madness. You really don't know shlt about boxing.

Good world class fighters or better are the elite fighters you f3cking mong. Who did Floyd and Ali beat that was as proven as Barrera is? They never came close to beating a single fighter in their prime on that level. If so, who are they? And why do you think they're elite?

To think Naz was a hype job even though he has a strong resume is crazy. Hagler never beat a natural Middleweight for any of his big wins. He only managed to win against a former Lightweight by 1 f3cking point and a Welter in Hearns. But who did Hearns beat? Hearns lost the big fights and was never THE champion of any weight class. He never beat the really good fighters. But he was still a legit great fighter though.

So you think Hagler is a quitter because he walked away from boxing like Naz did after losing to Leonard.

Khan has a better resume than any American fighter out there. We've been over this before, child. So what does that say about your fighters?

You think Sidney is my real name? Hahaha It's just a play on the name by putting Knee in there. God you're too ****** for words.

Comment

My post was 3 pages? It wasn't even 1 page you idiot.

Don't want to talk about shot fighters any more like you started? Just forget that you contradicted yourself like a mong. Maybe move the goal posts again for the 13th time, hey.

Ali got so many gifts it was ridiculous. If you want to make an argument, give me your score cards for those fights.

Floyd did cherry pick for most of his career like the coward he is. This is just a fact you can't deny. Just like you can't deny all the other times I've clowned you.

I'm not arguing that Laing beat Duran. It's a fact. But trying to downplay it by calling the SD is just f3cking laughable. You've got to be under the age of 15. You better be you clown. This is just embarrassing for you. Does Leonards win over Hagler not count as it's a SD or something?

Floyd, Ali and Duran triple the achievements of every British fighter in history combined? Are you not in any way shape or form ashamed by this ludicrous f3cking nonsense? You're not an adult, you're a f3cking child. What an imbecile.

Where did I praise Hamed to diminish Duran? In fact, point out where I diminish Duran in any way? Can you even read simple words you ret4rd? You're the one who diminishes British fighters by calling them hype jobs even though they were legit great fighters. You don't even know the fighters I listed. You're clueless about boxing, kid. You're nothing but a ****head of the highest order. Get some f3cking self respect and start talking f3cking sense, yeah. Because this is just madness. You really don't know shlt about boxing.

Good world class fighters or better are the elite fighters you f3cking mong. Who did Floyd and Ali beat that was as proven as Barrera is? They never came close to beating a single fighter in their prime on that level. If so, who are they? And why do you think they're elite?

To think Naz was a hype job even though he has a strong resume is crazy. Hagler never beat a natural Middleweight for any of his big wins. He only managed to win against a former Lightweight by 1 f3cking point and a Welter in Hearns. But who did Hearns beat? Hearns lost the big fights and was never THE champion of any weight class. He never beat the really good fighters. But he was still a legit great fighter though.

So you think Hagler is a quitter because he walked away from boxing like Naz did after losing to Leonard.

Khan has a better resume than any American fighter out there. We've been over this before, child. So what does that say about your fighters?

You think Sidney is my real name? Hahaha It's just a play on the name by putting Knee in there. God you're too ****** for words.
                so you add knee into your name because you're constantly on your knees... OK that makes sense. None of what you wrote is anywhere near accurate and orves why you are someone that everyone laughs at on this site. You're trying to diminish all time greats yet defend British medicrotty. And that's what British boxing is historically, mediocre compared to other countries. You try to twist and turn facts. You try to compare Hagler retiring a month before turning 34 and already being considered an all time great, to Naz running away at 28 yrs old and only facing 2 elite name? You try to celebrate a British fighter getting a split decision over Duran, when duran was coming off a loss to Benitez first as some sort of British accomplishment historically to downplay the greatest lightweight in boxing history? You're the dumbest poster on this site. That's why in other forums people are laughing at you, especially after your idol just got beat around the ring like a hooker by her pimp by a fat Mexican American who was eating snickers in the dressing room before the fight. Your feminine whiny rants won't change any of the facts that ive stated.

Comment

so you add knee into your name because you're constantly on your knees... OK that makes sense. None of what you wrote is anywhere near accurate and orves why you are someone that everyone laughs at on this site. You're trying to diminish all time greats yet defend British medicrotty. And that's what British boxing is historically, mediocre compared to other countries. You try to twist and turn facts. You try to compare Hagler retiring a month before turning 34 and already being considered an all time great, to Naz running away at 28 yrs old and only facing 2 elite name? You try to celebrate a British fighter getting a split decision over Duran, when duran was coming off a loss to Benitez first as some sort of British accomplishment historically to downplay the greatest lightweight in boxing history? You're the dumbest poster on this site. That's why in other forums people are laughing at you, especially after your idol just got beat around the ring like a hooker by her pimp by a fat Mexican American who was eating snickers in the dressing room before the fight. Your feminine whiny rants won't change any of the facts that ive stated.
                  Point out which isn't accurate? Be specific? I know you can't because you can't defend against facts so just go off like a child and spout nonsense by deflecting all the time. You like to call facts but how could they be if you're ignorant of the subject and fighters we're talking about? Be specific and point out exactly what you're claiming as fact? Or are you going to cry off and refuse to answer like last time I kept asking for an answer?

It's a play on the name Sidney. Even an idiot would get that. But it's proven far too much for you. Don't worry you brattish child with no knowledge, it isn't a surprise. Just keep moving the goalposts and deflecting like you always do but accuse me of being the guilty one. It is creepy though, because that's what most Americans do on here and elsewhere. Your characteristics are nothing but pathetic and deranged. It's sinister. You're like a brat stamping their feet and screaming "I want, I want". You're supposed to be an adult for f3ck sake. But hey, that's the joke your mental asylum of a country turned you into.

No other country historically has as many top fighters than us other then the US because you have 5 times the population. Nor do you know the fighters I listed. So how could you make comment on it? It's just ignorance, which is also a major characteristic of Americans.

The point is, Hagler walked away after losing you fool and quit the sport. He still had a couple of years left but he decided otherwise. Naz had had 17 world title fights and won 16 of them. Just because he was 28 doesn't mean he wasn't past his best. Not all fighters are past it at 34-36. Just look at Foreman and what he did after getting dominated by Young.

But I never downplayed Duran though, which is why you can't point it out and prove it. You just create this fantasy in your head and claim it's so because you're a weirdo. You're mad so need to invent things up because you can't compete in a debate at all. You act like a f3cking brattish teen. I just said a Brit beat him which is true. But you're the one downplaying it by saying it was a SD and Duran was coming off a loss. He still beat Duran before Hagler and Hearns did a year later. But again, you're a hypocrite who has no problem with Hearns facing him coming off a defeat. So tell me how the win means nothing for Hearns like you're doing for Laing?

You started in this thread by calling us bums. I pointed out we beat you most of the time so you're the bums b1tch. Then you started up with the historical shlt again even though I specifically said over the last 40 years. You changed the goalposts yet again like you always do.

You also claimed Algieri was well past his best when he isn't. He's still pretty fresh. And he's the fringe level guy. Coyle is the one who isn't and IS clearly past his best. You also said it was a KO when the corner stopped it you f3cking idiot.

You then said AJ being beat PROVED our inferiority. Therefore you must conclude that you are in fact the inferior ones after the fact we beat you most of the time. But then cried like a b1tch and called them "Random wins" and made excuses again even though you asked me to list them. Haha. You then gave me a small list of wins over us with half of them being shot fighters against your prime fighters. You can't even keep it straight. No wonder you have an inferiority complex. I would too if I was proven to be a hypocrite and a ret4rd all the time the way you are by me. You contradict yourself all the time and change the goalposts. You also delude yourself constantly and accuse me of being guilty of the things you are like some mad crazy nutjob.

You said Ortiz and Fury wouldn't lose to some fat Mexican. But Wilder lost to someone obese and coming back from nearly 3 years of abusing himself with drugs though didn't he? And Ortiz has never beaten anybody as good as Ruiz. All he fights is garbage. If he actually stepped up, he'd lose a lot more too. It's easy to stay winning when you fight complete bums all the time.

You also said British fighters are low level hype jobs even though they have much better resumes than Americans have. List all the good wins of your fighters then and i'll school you again by putting forward a a superior list of wins. But you won't like always because you know the truth is once again not in your favour.

You said we were the minor leagues in the UK even though they have better resumes and fight better fighters and beat better than you lot do. AJ has beaten better than Ruiz. That's a fact. We know how to put a show on, unlike you donky's with your half empty arenas and bum fights happening all the time.

You said I had excuses for losses. What do you have to say about your greatest in history losing to many low level fighters when past their best? Do you consider them to be legit? Or do you acknowledge them being past it?

You said Duran, Hagler and Floyd triple the achievements of every British fighter in history combined. List all of their wins side by side then and prove it? Tell me about your "Knowledge"?

As I say, you're full of shlt and a pathetic joke. I've proven it enough times. You'll avoid answering these questions and refuse to come back. I know you too well now, because you have nothing like always. Just deflect and be a delusional hypocrite as per usual. I actually feel sorry for the way you freaks are. It must be shlt being as insane as you lot. But you're that way because you're weak.

Comment

Point out which isn't accurate? Be specific? I know you can't because you can't defend against facts so just go off like a child and spout nonsense by deflecting all the time. You like to call facts but how could they be if you're ignorant of the subject and fighters we're talking about? Be specific and point out exactly what you're claiming as fact? Or are you going to cry off and refuse to answer like last time I kept asking for an answer?

It's a play on the name Sidney. Even an idiot would get that. But it's proven far too much for you. Don't worry you brattish child with no knowledge, it isn't a surprise. Just keep moving the goalposts and deflecting like you always do but accuse me of being the guilty one. It is creepy though, because that's what most Americans do on here and elsewhere. Your characteristics are nothing but pathetic and deranged. It's sinister. You're like a brat stamping their feet and screaming "I want, I want". You're supposed to be an adult for f3ck sake. But hey, that's the joke your mental asylum of a country turned you into.

No other country historically has as many top fighters than us other then the US because you have 5 times the population. Nor do you know the fighters I listed. So how could you make comment on it? It's just ignorance, which is also a major characteristic of Americans.

The point is, Hagler walked away after losing you fool and quit the sport. He still had a couple of years left but he decided otherwise. Naz had had 17 world title fights and won 16 of them. Just because he was 28 doesn't mean he wasn't past his best. Not all fighters are past it at 34-36. Just look at Foreman and what he did after getting dominated by Young.

But I never downplayed Duran though, which is why you can't point it out and prove it. You just create this fantasy in your head and claim it's so because you're a weirdo. You're mad so need to invent things up because you can't compete in a debate at all. You act like a f3cking brattish teen. I just said a Brit beat him which is true. But you're the one downplaying it by saying it was a SD and Duran was coming off a loss. He still beat Duran before Hagler and Hearns did a year later. But again, you're a hypocrite who has no problem with Hearns facing him coming off a defeat. So tell me how the win means nothing for Hearns like you're doing for Laing?

You started in this thread by calling us bums. I pointed out we beat you most of the time so you're the bums b1tch. Then you started up with the historical shlt again even though I specifically said over the last 40 years. You changed the goalposts yet again like you always do.

You also claimed Algieri was well past his best when he isn't. He's still pretty fresh. And he's the fringe level guy. Coyle is the one who isn't and IS clearly past his best. You also said it was a KO when the corner stopped it you f3cking idiot.

You then said AJ being beat PROVED our inferiority. Therefore you must conclude that you are in fact the inferior ones after the fact we beat you most of the time. But then cried like a b1tch and called them "Random wins" and made excuses again even though you asked me to list them. Haha. You then gave me a small list of wins over us with half of them being shot fighters against your prime fighters. You can't even keep it straight. No wonder you have an inferiority complex. I would too if I was proven to be a hypocrite and a ret4rd all the time the way you are by me. You contradict yourself all the time and change the goalposts. You also delude yourself constantly and accuse me of being guilty of the things you are like some mad crazy nutjob.

You said Ortiz and Fury wouldn't lose to some fat Mexican. But Wilder lost to someone obese and coming back from nearly 3 years of abusing himself with drugs though didn't he? And Ortiz has never beaten anybody as good as Ruiz. All he fights is garbage. If he actually stepped up, he'd lose a lot more too. It's easy to stay winning when you fight complete bums all the time.

You also said British fighters are low level hype jobs even though they have much better resumes than Americans have. List all the good wins of your fighters then and i'll school you again by putting forward a a superior list of wins. But you won't like always because you know the truth is once again not in your favour.

You said we were the minor leagues in the UK even though they have better resumes and fight better fighters and beat better than you lot do. AJ has beaten better than Ruiz. That's a fact. We know how to put a show on, unlike you donky's with your half empty arenas and bum fights happening all the time.

You said I had excuses for losses. What do you have to say about your greatest in history losing to many low level fighters when past their best? Do you consider them to be legit? Or do you acknowledge them being past it?

You said Duran, Hagler and Floyd triple the achievements of every British fighter in history combined. List all of their wins side by side then and prove it? Tell me about your "Knowledge"?

As I say, you're full of shlt and a pathetic joke. I've proven it enough times. You'll avoid answering these questions and refuse to come back. I know you too well now, because you have nothing like always. Just deflect and be a delusional hypocrite as per usual. I actually feel sorry for the way you freaks are. It must be shlt being as insane as you lot. But you're that way because you're weak.
                    yet another example of you spending 2-3 days writing a novel of bulls*** to try and maintain pride on a topic in which you've been thoroughly embarrassed. You diminished Ali, Duran and Floyd in a pathetic attempt to make an argument, so I asked you to name any fighter in your country's history that is considered greater than they are. You ignored that and went on your typical pointless rank. I mentioned other countries from the US, to mexico to the much smaller Puerto Rico whose top 5 boxers are greater than your top 5 historically and you had no valid reply for that. Now back to you trying to talk down Ali, duran and Floyd. Ali is considered by most to be the greatest heavyweight of all time and despite your effort to downplay who he's beaten, has defeated 7 different hall of famers, Duran is considered by most to be the greatest lightweight of all time and had significant wins from lightweight all the way up to mw, Floyd is considered by most to be the best fighter of the past 20 yrs or so and retired undefeated with multiple world titles in 5 weight clases with lineal titles in 4. Nothing in your country's history matches that. Especially when you consider that the uk had absolutely nothing to do with lennox Lewis' accomplishments in boxing.

Comment

yet another example of you spending 2-3 days writing a novel of bulls*** to try and maintain pride on a topic in which you've been thoroughly embarrassed. You diminished Ali, Duran and Floyd in a pathetic attempt to make an argument, so I asked you to name any fighter in your country's history that is considered greater than they are. You ignored that and went on your typical pointless rank. I mentioned other countries from the US, to mexico to the much smaller Puerto Rico whose top 5 boxers are greater than your top 5 historically and you had no valid reply for that. Now back to you trying to talk down Ali, duran and Floyd. Ali is considered by most to be the greatest heavyweight of all time and despite your effort to downplay who he's beaten, has defeated 7 different hall of famers, Duran is considered by most to be the greatest lightweight of all time and had significant wins from lightweight all the way up to mw, Floyd is considered by most to be the best fighter of the past 20 yrs or so and retired undefeated with multiple world titles in 5 weight clases with lineal titles in 4. Nothing in your country's history matches that. Especially when you consider that the uk had absolutely nothing to do with lennox Lewis' accomplishments in boxing.
                      Instead of doing many topics, we'll just keep it one topic at a time so you can't deflect and talk f3cking insane madness and calling them "Facts".

You're the one who's embarrassed yourself every time we've come into contact. I've burned you hard. You cast off nonsense as facts even though you couldn't prove anything or back yourself up. You can't even debate like an adult. You'll prove that again when I school you in every department and have you deflecting like a child like you always do.

You said Ruiz beating AJ proved the US were superior even though that's just 1 fight. Which means you agree that we're superior over you with us beating you most of the time we fight in H2H's over the last 40 years. To prove this wrong, you're going to have to bring a list that has you beating us more than we beat you.

No prime fighters beating shot fighters allowed. Either prove this wrong, or accept the truth. Then we'll move to another topic where I school you again you delusional idiot.

Don't duck this either you coward. If you have facts, you'll have no problem in putting me in my place. Refusing to do so is you acknowledging you can't back your bullshlt talk up. But you've talked so much mad shlt, i'm going to enjoy you trying to wriggle out of it like you always do and changing the subject.

Now get to it you b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X