No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Overcomes Scare To Drop, Stop Tommy Coyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    the only quit job is you avoiding my 3 simple questions from 3 days ago and focusing on 2 things that are known to be true (which by the way have nothing to do with boxing). It's a fact that basketball is an international sport but here's a link for you to get educated. How basketball became the world’s second-biggest sport
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp

It's known the msg is the world's most famous arena and its not just a saying. But here's some History for you on the garden. Now prove otherwise.

Madison Square Garden Facts & History | MSG | Official Site
    https://www.msg.com/madison-square-garden/history
    I've already told you more than a few times that we're going through your "Facts" before anything else. But you have avoided another question. I'll give you one last chance on this one before it's another quit from you.

Where did I say Khan was in the top list for British fighters?

You should do you research into Basketball a lot better than you have already done. Basketball is actually down the list but some people in the US are putting it up there due to salary, endorsements, and revenue. That is not how it's done. Some countries have shltty leagues that are minor where no one watches. It's mainly in the US and Canada where it gets it viewers. Do some more research please.

Please point out specifically what you think confirms MSG being the most famous arena in the world in the piece? The American just saying the tag line "The most famous arena in the world" like MSG have for decades? Yeah, that's some evidence you have there. Haha.

MSG was most famous many decades ago. But it doesn't have that pull with recent generations any more. It will still have the popular slant with Americans, but with very few people around the world. It's now just seen as many different arenas around the world. Whereas Wembley is home to the biggest sport on the planet, Rugby, and many famous concerts like Live Aid. So it stands to reason why the world would know the stadium. Not so much MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I've already told you more than a few times that we're going through your "Facts" before anything else. But you have avoided another question. I'll give you one last chance on this one before it's another quit from you.

Where did I say Khan was in the top list for British fighters?

You should do you research into Basketball a lot better than you have already done. Basketball is actually down the list but some people in the US are putting it up there due to salary, endorsements, and revenue. That is not how it's done. Some countries have shltty leagues that are minor where no one watches. It's mainly in the US and Canada where it gets it viewers. Do some more research please.

Please point out specifically what you think confirms MSG being the most famous arena in the world in the piece? The American just saying the tag line "The most famous arena in the world" like MSG have for decades? Yeah, that's some evidence you have there. Haha.

MSG was most famous many decades ago. But it doesn't have that pull with recent generations any more. It will still have the popular slant with Americans, but with very few people around the world. It's now just seen as many different arenas around the world. Whereas Wembley is home to the biggest sport on the planet, Rugby, and many famous concerts like Live Aid. So it stands to reason why the world would know the stadium. Not so much MSG.
      well yet again, you couldn't disprove anything that i said, and both points have been proven quite thoroughly. You said basketball wasn't international and now you look like a complete ass (as usual). Trying to argue that Madison Square garden has lost fame is just as ******. How can a historical landmark that continues to be a landmark and is actively involved in huge sports events losing fame?? You're a clown. Please give me 1 valid reason to entertain you any further. Your arguments have been proven incorrect and you wouldn't even answer my most basic of questions. If any response from you is anything but a reply to my previous 3 questions, I will move on from entertaining you as it's clear that you are so beneath me intellectually, it's really just a waste of my time to continue making you look ******.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 06-16-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

well yet again, you couldn't disprove anything that i said, and both points have been proven quite thoroughly. You said basketball wasn't international and now you look like a complete ass (as usual). Trying to argue that Madison Square garden has lost fame is just as ******. How can a historical landmark that continues to be a landmark and is actively involved in huge sports events losing fame?? You're a clown. Please give me 1 valid reason to entertain you any further. Your arguments have been proven incorrect and you wouldn't even answer my most basic of questions. If any response from you is anything but a reply to my previous 3 questions, I will move on from entertaining you as it's clear that you are so beneath me intellectually, it's really just a waste of my time to continue making you look ******.
        Are you threatening to quit and run off are you? Hahahahahahaha

You know you've made a fool of yourself so want to pretend otherwise by running off because you know you've been schooled on every topic. The whole point of the topic was you calling the UK a minor league even though AJ fought and beat higher ranking fighters in the most famous stadium in the world. That's why we're talking about MSG. But you've given no evidence to that other than Google which is only using key words and a shltty piece that doesn't prove anything. But I asked you to point out from that piece what proves it but you've once again refused to answer just like the Khan question. MSG is famous in the US and not anywhere else. All those sports are from the US. It's like me calling the O2 in London the most famous because it has huge sport events there. Hahaha. And it's lost fame around the world just like the Tavern club in Liverpool did because of new generations you tit. That's how it works. What once was, isn't any more. The fact this is lost on you with your pathetic excuse for evidence shows how f3cking dim you are. You're just delusional and refuse the truth because of your huge ego and narcissism and want to claim otherwise with deflection and refusing to answer direct questions because you can't hack being wrong or asked to prove your so called facts. because they're nothing of the sort other than in your head..

Do you even know what a fact is? clearly not you delusional idiot. But this is funny though. I actually hope you run off again like last time after getting spanked and deluding yourself. That's hilarious, man. You've proven nothing other than your own inadequacy and ******ity. And I'm only getting started but you want to run off already because you know you've got no facts or anything. You've quit on me a few times now because you know you're getting dominated. Hahahahahaha

As for Basketball and how they measure success, do your research you pleb. It's measured by endorsements, salary, and revenue. Get a clue you fool because this is beyond pathetic.

Next topic...

You said we were a bum nation. Why then do we beat you the vast majority of the time and have you ducking in huge numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Are you threatening to quit and run off are you? Hahahahahahaha

You know you've made a fool of yourself so want to pretend otherwise by running off because you know you've been schooled on every topic. The whole point of the topic was you calling the UK a minor league even though AJ fought and beat higher ranking fighters in the most famous stadium in the world. That's why we're talking about MSG. But you've given no evidence to that other than Google which is only using key words and a shltty piece that doesn't prove anything. But I asked you to point out from that piece what proves it but you've once again refused to answer just like the Khan question. MSG is famous in the US and not anywhere else. All those sports are from the US. It's like me calling the O2 in London the most famous because it has huge sport events there. Hahaha. And it's lost fame around the world just like the Tavern club in Liverpool did because of new generations you tit. That's how it works. What once was, isn't any more. The fact this is lost on you with your pathetic excuse for evidence shows how f3cking dim you are. You're just delusional and refuse the truth because of your huge ego and narcissism and want to claim otherwise with deflection and refusing to answer direct questions because you can't hack being wrong or asked to prove your so called facts. because they're nothing of the sort other than in your head..

Do you even know what a fact is? clearly not you delusional idiot. But this is funny though. I actually hope you run off again like last time after getting spanked and deluding yourself. That's hilarious, man. You've proven nothing other than your own inadequacy and ******ity. And I'm only getting started but you want to run off already because you know you've got no facts or anything. You've quit on me a few times now because you know you're getting dominated. Hahahahahaha

As for Basketball and how they measure success, do your research you pleb. It's measured by endorsements, salary, and revenue. Get a clue you fool because this is beyond pathetic.

Next topic...

You said we were a bum nation. Why then do we beat you the vast majority of the time and have you ducking in huge numbers?
          Sorry little man but I warned you that your next post better be answering my questions or I'd be done schooling you. The fact of basketball being an international sport and the fame associated with msg can't be debated. So since you've chosen to waste your post on arguing against facts and are under some misconception that you control where this debate goes, I'm moving on. Now you can rant all you want but this is the equivalent of floyd not paying attention to khan calling him a coward. Floyd was always on a superior playing field than khan and knew Kahn couldn't hold his jock strap. That's the equivalent of what you are to me. A fool who talks but continues to get knocked out. Checkmate b1tch.

Comment

Sorry little man but I warned you that your next post better be answering my questions or I'd be done schooling you. The fact of basketball being an international sport and the fame associated with msg can't be debated. So since you've chosen to waste your post on arguing against facts and are under some misconception that you control where this debate goes, I'm moving on. Now you can rant all you want but this is the equivalent of floyd not paying attention to khan calling him a coward. Floyd was always on a superior playing field than khan and knew Kahn couldn't hold his jock strap. That's the equivalent of what you are to me. A fool who talks but continues to get knocked out. Checkmate b1tch.
            I love the way you repeat to me what I've said to you. But you know, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Isn't that right little man?

It can be debated because you've given no facts. You gave me a Google search using key words and a piece in which you think proves your point, but can't answer my question on WHERE it proves your point. Thus, you've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. You're the one who brought up MSG in the first place when you used it to prove the UK was the minor leagues even though ranking and quality of opposition is how you judge a league. So you were wrong. Again. And even then, Wembley always has and always will piss on that little arena. But it was funny when you called it a "Shltty little field". That was one of many ways you show how deluded you clearly are.

I've told you how Basketball is ranked and what it's based on. Research will do that for you little man.

Learn what a fact is little man. That way you won't embarrass yourself the way you do with me every time we meet. Deflection and spinning is also not adequate. But what else do you have? Extreme delusion? That won't help you either.

You're getting schooled so want to make your excuses and run like last time because you've failed on every topic and know what's coming next when I ask you to prove your "Facts". It's OK, I understand little man. Getting exposed repeatedly can get too much for some. So run along now, there's a good little boy. Just watch your comments in future you little quitter.

Comment

Working...
            X