No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Overcomes Scare To Drop, Stop Tommy Coyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    your idol and favorite human on earth just got beat down by a short fat mexican american. The best that your country had to offer just lost to the 2019 version of butterbean. Lmaooooo. To top it off, a well past his prime algieri is out there stopping your countryman. Algieri has single digit stoppages and he's taking out Brits by ko. Lmaoooo
    AJ isn't close to being my favourite human. I just don't like it when people lie all the time and spout bullshlt. I'll continue doing the same as well because it's needed after round 2398 of Americans posting laughable garbage that isn't true. I'm a fan of truth and integrity you see. I'd do the same for anyone.

AJ just tried too hard to get the stoppage and look impressive on his debut is all. He went swinging hooks on the inside after dropping Ruiz going for the stoppage even though Ruiz had his legs underneath him and throws shorter faster hooks. It was a big mistake and AJ paid for it.

Algieri is close to his prime and still looks pretty fresh. And he's fringe world class. Coyle is the one who is clearly past his best after being in too many wars. He's not fringe world level and never has been. The win is meaningless. Coyle still rocked his world though and had him all over the place. Those eyes don't look too good either. Chris doesn't usually end fights like that other than the Provodnikov one. So not a good performance from him.

Chris didn't get the KO. Coyles corner stopped the fight. So he didn't knock him out with a punch.

But for someone who doesn't want to engage with me on here, you seem all for it now. So i know how much I hurt you, it's obvious. Truth will do that when one is spouting bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      AJ isn't close to being my favourite human. I just don't like it when people lie all the time and spout bullshlt. I'll continue doing the same as well because it's needed after round 2398 of Americans posting laughable garbage that isn't true. I'm a fan of truth and integrity you see. I'd do the same for anyone.

AJ just tried too hard to get the stoppage and look impressive on his debut is all. He went swinging hooks on the inside after dropping Ruiz going for the stoppage even though Ruiz had his legs underneath him and throws shorter faster hooks. It was a big mistake and AJ paid for it.

Algieri is close to his prime and still looks pretty fresh. And he's fringe world class. Coyle is the one who is clearly past his best after being in too many wars. He's not fringe world level and never has been. The win is meaningless. Coyle still rocked his world though and had him all over the place. Those eyes don't look too good either. Chris doesn't usually end fights like that other than the Provodnikov one. So not a good performance from him.

Chris didn't get the KO. Coyles corner stopped the fight. So he didn't knock him out with a punch.

But for someone who doesn't want to engage with me on here, you seem all for it now. So i know how much I hurt you, it's obvious. Truth will do that when one is spouting bollocks.
      wow, that's a lot of unnecessary typing on your behalf. Yes, this was my first time initiating convo with you bevause I couldn't pass up the opportunity to remind you of how ****** you are. What better opportunity than on a night when your countryman proved their inferiority? .... Again.

Comment

wow, that's a lot of unnecessary typing on your behalf. Yes, this was my first time initiating convo with you bevause I couldn't pass up the opportunity to remind you of how ****** you are. What better opportunity than on a night when your countryman proved their inferiority? .... Again.
        With us beating you far more than you beat us, you're the inferior ones.

And that's without Wilder running and setting up fights with others because he's too scared to fight AJ himself. Remember, be patient. Wilder isn't ready until 2020. He's had 42 fights but needs more time. That's cowards for you.

What did I say that was ******? You're the ****** one remember. You can't answer this simple question with a valid answer. Therefore, it's just hot air like it was in the past.

Comment

With us beating you far more than you beat us, you're the inferior ones.

And that's without Wilder running and setting up fights with others because he's too scared to fight AJ himself. Remember, be patient. Wilder isn't ready until 2020. He's had 42 fights but needs more time. That's cowards for you.

What did I say that was ******? You're the ****** one remember. You can't answer this simple question with a valid answer. Therefore, it's just hot air like it was in the past.
          the simple answer is your claim of British boxing superiority is the dumbest thing you've written. That claim has lead you to write more and more dumb s*** in an attempt to back up that ridiculous claim. Defending Joshua, khan, Hatton, and other low level/overhyped brit fighters. As far as wilder being ready, Ortiz & fury > than Joshua. They'd never lose to a fat beer drinking Mexican American like Joshua just did. Especially by getting knocked around the ring like a rag doll. Btw, speaking of dumb comments, where are these head to head historical us vs UK fight statistics you speak of? Can you back it up? Because unlike what you type, the US having more world champions and hall of famers in boxing history is a known fact. Unlike the s*** that you make up.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 06-03-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Honest to god forgot that this fight existed between everything else.

Comment

the simple answer is your claim of British boxing superiority is the dumbest thing you've written. That claim has lead you to write more and more dumb s*** in an attempt to back up that ridiculous claim. Defending Joshua, khan, Hatton, and other low level/overhyped brit fighters. As far as wilder being ready, Ortiz & fury > than Joshua. They'd never lose to a fat beer drinking Mexican American like Joshua just did. Especially by getting knocked around the ring like a rag doll. Btw, speaking of dumb comments, where are these head to head historical us vs UK fight statistics you speak of? Can you back it up? Because unlike what you type, the US having more world champions and hall of famers in boxing history is a known fact. Unlike the s*** that you make up.
              You can't point out what's supposed to be dumb even though I asked you plenty of times in the past. You just came back with more worthless nonsense even though I kept asking you the same question. I've always talked about H2H fights over the last 40 years. You know this because I've said it enough times to you.

Lennox Lewis: Briggs, Tyson, Holyfield x2, Mercer, Morrison, Grant, Tucker, McCall and Rahman.

Joe Calzaghe: Hopkins, Lacy, Brewer, Mitchell, Shieka and Jones.

Naseem Hamed: Johnson, Kelley and Sanchez.

Carl Froch: Taylor and Dirrell.

AJ: Martin and Brezeale.

Brook: Porter.

Nigel Benn: McClellen, Barkley, Dewitt, Sims and Williams.

Paul Ingle: Junior Jones.

David Haye: Ruiz.

Amir Khan: Malignaggi, Peterson (He won that one, it was a robbery. He was also on PED's) Judah and Alexander.

Ricky Hatton: Malignaggi, Philips and Collazo.

Tyson Fury: Wilder.

Duke McKenzie: Benavides.

There's 40 good wins or better over the last 40 years. I've got more, but you'll have to match me (Which you can't) for me to list any more. Decent wins don't count. We've got loads of them so don't even bother going down that road. Only good wins or better count.

If they're low level and overhyped Brits, why then have all 3 got better resumes than any American out there? See, it doesn't make any sense. You're the ones who overhype and cast garbage down as fine wine. Not us.

Ortiz is the second biggest hype job in boxing after Wilder. He hasn't done anything other than beat a decent fighter in Jennings. He'd be beaten by Wlad, Parker, Povetkin and Whyte. So that means nothing to me. It's like saying Foreman loses to anyone better than Young. Ali losing to anyone better than Norton. Morales losing to anyone better than Raheem. Barrera losing to anyone better than Jones. You get the point. That's why I blow anything you say out of the water. You can't do likewise though other than post pathetic desperation.

And as for Fury? He had just come back from obesity and a 3 year drug binge when he fought Wilder at 50% of his best. Still beat Wilder though by schooling him.

AJ just made the mistake of trying to finish Ruiz off after the KD by swinging with him on the inside and moving into his punch. That's the worst shot you can get caught by along with stepping into an overhand shot like Lewis did with McCall.

Anyway, this should keep you occupied for the time being if you even want to try and challenge me. But considering I know you too well now, it's clear you'll come back with nothing more than crying and talking nonsense like you always do. Nothing will change.
              Last edited by Sid-Knee; 06-03-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You can't point out what's supposed to be dumb even though I asked you plenty of times in the past. You just came back with more worthless nonsense even though I kept asking you the same question. I've always talked about H2H fights over the last 40 years. You know this because I've said it enough times to you.

Lennox Lewis: Briggs, Tyson, Holyfield x2, Mercer, Morrison, Grant, Tucker, McCall and Rahman.

Joe Calzaghe: Hopkins, Lacy, Brewer, Mitchell, Shieka and Jones.

Naseem Hamed: Johnson, Kelley and Sanchez.

Carl Froch: Taylor and Dirrell.

AJ: Martin and Brezeale.

Brook: Porter.

Nigel Benn: McClellen, Barkley, Dewitt, Sims and Williams.

Paul Ingle: Junior Jones.

David Haye: Ruiz.

Amir Khan: Malignaggi, Peterson (He won that one, it was a robbery. He was also on PED's) Judah and Alexander.

Ricky Hatton: Malignaggi, Philips and Collazo.

Tyson Fury: Wilder.

Duke McKenzie: Benavides.

There's 40 good wins or better over the last 40 years. I've got more, but you'll have to match me (Which you can't) for me to list any more. Decent wins don't count. We've got loads of them so don't even bother going down that road. Only good wins or better count.

If they're low level and overhyped Brits, why then have all 3 got better resumes than any American out there? See, it doesn't make any sense. You're the ones who overhype and cast garbage down as fine wine. Not us.

Ortiz is the second biggest hype job in boxing after Wilder. He hasn't done anything other than beat a decent fighter in Jennings. He'd be beaten by Wlad, Parker, Povetkin and Whyte. So that means nothing to me. It's like saying Foreman loses to anyone better than Young. Ali losing to anyone better than Norton. Morales losing to anyone better than Raheem. Barrera losing to anyone better than Jones. You get the point. That's why I blow anything you say out of the water. You can't do likewise though other than post pathetic desperation.

And as for Fury? He had just come back from obesity and a 3 year drug binge when he fought Wilder at 50% of his best. Still beat Wilder though by schooling him.

AJ just made the mistake of trying to finish Ruiz off after the KD by swinging with him on the inside and moving into his punch. That's the worst shot you can get caught by along with stepping into an overhand shot like Lewis did with McCall.

Anyway, this should keep you occupied for the time being if you even want to try and challenge me. But considering I know you too well now, it's clear you'll come back with nothing more than crying and talking nonsense like you always do. Nothing will change.
                mentioning random wins isn't showing a total in head to head match ups. I can mention lewis being ko'd twice by Americans, khan getting ko'd in America twice by Americans, Hatton getting ko'd by Floyd, Bruno getting ko'd 4 times by Americans, minter being ko'd by Americans, froch getting schooled in America, brook quitting vs an American, burns getting beat down by Americans, Everyone knows your country is inferior and has never produced anywhere near the quality of fighters the US has. The best your country has to offer just got mopped up the first time he dared to set foot in the US and that's the common result whenever they dare to step out of the minor leagues and cross the pond. This weekend was just another example of that when some of the lower level fighters the US had to offer owned Britain's finest.

Comment

mentioning random wins isn't showing a total in head to head match ups. I can mention lewis being ko'd twice by Americans, khan getting ko'd in America twice by Americans, Hatton getting ko'd by Floyd, Bruno getting ko'd 4 times by Americans, minter being ko'd by Americans, froch getting schooled in America, brook quitting vs an American, burns getting beat down by Americans, Everyone knows your country is inferior and has never produced anywhere near the quality of fighters the US has. The best your country has to offer just got mopped up the first time he dared to set foot in the US and that's the common result whenever they dare to step out of the minor leagues and cross the pond. This weekend was just another example of that when some of the lower level fighters the US had to offer owned Britain's finest.
                  Do those wins amount to the same number ours do? No they do not.

Check out all our champions on Boxrec and go through them to see which were beat by Americans over the last 40 years. But you won't because you hate the truth

Hatton was beaten by Cortez actually. That was disgusting. But we expect nothing less when it comes to corruption over there. It's the only way some of you can get wins.

Khan was shot against Crawford. That's like me putting up the Jones win for Maccarinelli. Although to be fair, they were both shot so it makes it fairer.

In the last 40 years, only one American has beaten Minter. That was Hagler. The other defeat was in 77. Does that look like the last 40 years to you, ******?

Brook was badly drained and had a serious injury. That was not a good win. I said only good wins or better.

Burns was shot against Crawford too. The only other American was Figueroa which was a robbery. Which is something you cheats are good at. But he was still shot for that one as well which came a year later. So your guy was beaten by a shot fighter in the US and needed a robbery as well. Not looking good for you is it.

We're not talking about all time. Just H2H over the last 40 years. You seem to be having difficulty again like last time and want to move the goalposts again. Which is something you like to do after shouting your mouth off.

The minor leagues have much better resumes then your lot? Can't be. That isn't possible. Your guys are great... in your minds and fantasies.

Well it's a good job we set foot in the US isn't it with the way your cowards refuse to travel. If they did, they'd be the worlds punch bag very quickly. They lose a lot on home soil. Lose nearly every time they travel those who have the balls. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. Be thankful that your fighters are cowards so you can keep up the pretence. Look at the results when they do come over here. haha. And look at our results when we go over there. That's character that is. Maybe in a 1000 years time it will eventually happen for you. Just have to breed out the cowards that your country mostly has.

Comment

Do those wins amount to the same number ours do? No they do not.

Check out all our champions on Boxrec and go through them to see which were beat by Americans over the last 40 years. But you won't because you hate the truth

Hatton was beaten by Cortez actually. That was disgusting. But we expect nothing less when it comes to corruption over there. It's the only way some of you can get wins.

Khan was shot against Crawford. That's like me putting up the Jones win for Maccarinelli. Although to be fair, they were both shot so it makes it fairer.

In the last 40 years, only one American has beaten Minter. That was Hagler. The other defeat was in 77. Does that look like the last 40 years to you, ******?

Brook was badly drained and had a serious injury. That was not a good win. I said only good wins or better.

Burns was shot against Crawford too. The only other American was Figueroa which was a robbery. Which is something you cheats are good at. But he was still shot for that one as well which came a year later. So your guy was beaten by a shot fighter in the US and needed a robbery as well. Not looking good for you is it.

We're not talking about all time. Just H2H over the last 40 years. You seem to be having difficulty again like last time and want to move the goalposts again. Which is something you like to do after shouting your mouth off.

The minor leagues have much better resumes then your lot? Can't be. That isn't possible. Your guys are great... in your minds and fantasies.

Well it's a good job we set foot in the US isn't it with the way your cowards refuse to travel. If they did, they'd be the worlds punch bag very quickly. They lose a lot on home soil. Lose nearly every time they travel those who have the balls. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. Be thankful that your fighters are cowards so you can keep up the pretence. Look at the results when they do come over here. haha. And look at our results when we go over there. That's character that is. Maybe in a 1000 years time it will eventually happen for you. Just have to breed out the cowards that your country mostly has.
                    now you're making excuses for every loss?? Cortez beat Floyd? Lmaooo you're pathetic. Let me break this down simply as to why the uk is the minor leagues. You don't even come close to matching up favorably with the US. Just a few simple names such as Ali, Robinson, Leonard, hagler, and Floyd all blow anyone in UK history out of the water. UK is even beneath countries like Mexico and the tiny island of pr historically. Mexico has Chavez, Sanchez, Marquez, morales, Barrera. PR has gomez, Benitez, trinidad, Cotto, Camacho. Even a small Country like Panama producing a fighter like Duran is greater than anything the uk has contributed to the sport. All you have is lennox Lewis and the uk literally had 0 to do with his boxing development. Canada and the US made lennox Lewis what he was. Now the only fighter you had left was exposed this weekend as a quitting doofis whose chin is as bad as amir khans. Bend the knee again b***h!

Comment

now you're making excuses for every loss?? Cortez beat Floyd? Lmaooo you're pathetic. Let me break this down simply as to why the uk is the minor leagues. You don't even come close to matching up favorably with the US. Just a few simple names such as Ali, Robinson, Leonard, hagler, and Floyd all blow anyone in UK history out of the water. UK is even beneath countries like Mexico and the tiny island of pr historically. Mexico has Chavez, Sanchez, Marquez, morales, Barrera. PR has gomez, Benitez, trinidad, Cotto, Camacho. Even a small Country like Panama producing a fighter like Duran is greater than anything the uk has contributed to the sport. All you have is lennox Lewis and the uk literally had 0 to do with his boxing development. Canada and the US made lennox Lewis what he was. Now the only fighter you had left was exposed this weekend as a quitting doofis whose chin is as bad as amir khans. Bend the knee again b***h!
                      Hagler quit after losing to Leonard. Now that is actually true. Not the story you're putting out. That's the difference with facts.

Cortex wouldn't let Hatton fight on the inside. He even stepped in before Hatton had got to him. It wasn't until Floyd had got his timing down did Cortez step aside late in the fight. It was clear what he was doing. This was the beginning of the end for Cortez because he made some right howlers after this. His reputation was in tatters. Just look at another Floyd fight with Ortiz.

Would you say it was an excuse to call Ali shot against Holmes and Berbick? Or would you say that it's just the truth?

If you think we're beneath anyone other then the US historically , then you really don't know what you're talking about. Jeez, you struggle with reality with what's going on now, let alone the entire history. Panama? Haha.

Here, i'll help you out a bit...

Ted "Kid" Lewis.
                      Jimi Wilde
                      Bob Fitzsimmons
                      Lennox Lewis
                      Nigel Benn
                      Naseem Hamed
                      Jack "Kid" Berg
                      Freddie Welsh.
                      Joe Calzaghe Etc etc...

Clown.

Comment