Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn can't count

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fairness promoters across the board can't count. When I see a announced audience count that is the same as a paid count its almost a shocking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      i don't think thats 6k people but don't be surprised if people start jamming up the place when the weigh in is happening.
      That was right before they weighed in......

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        In fairness promoters across the board can't count. When I see a announced audience count that is the same as a paid count its almost a shocking thing.
        True, we all know that. But Hearn's word is taken as gospel around here when he talks about Wilder even though he has absolutely no idea what's going on

Comment

He never said only 6000 people attended the fight he said they sold 6000 tickets the rest were comps you are the dumb one not hearn now **** off

Comment

He said 6000 paid for the fight if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              He never said only 6000 people attended the fight he said they sold 6000 tickets the rest were comps you are the dumb one not hearn now **** off
              Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Which was a lie......

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                And people think they gave away 7-8,000 tickets.

It’s not that a promoter (Hearn) lies. It’s that he rightly guesses people are dumb enough to believe tales like this.

Comment

I was at the weigh in and there was definitely NOT 6,000 people there.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Does that look like 6000 people to you? According to Hearn this is the same amount of people who attended the Wilder/Breazeale fight
                    He said paid to attend Wilder because they papered it to get 12/13.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                      He said paid to attend Wilder because they papered it to get 12/13.
                      Where did he get this info?

And you really believe they gave out 6000 tickets for free?

Comment

Working...
                      X