No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn can't count

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn can't count

This is apparently 6000 people. The same amount that attended Wilder's last fight.

i don't get it, is this a good thing or a bad one? was that before or after the weigh in?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      i don't get it, is this a good thing or a bad one? was that before or after the weigh in?
      Does that look like 6000 people to you? According to Hearn this is the same amount of people who attended the Wilder/Breazeale fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Does that look like 6000 people to you? According to Hearn this is the same amount of people who attended the Wilder/Breazeale fight
        Yeah mayne

Yo I ain't got nothin betta ta do Dan watch dis weigh in yo

Gon go shoot some dice wit da homies yo

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

i don't think thats 6k people but don't be surprised if people start jamming up the place when the weigh in is happening.

Comment

You don’t see an empty seat when it comes to Saturday night with Joshua.

Comment

No idea how many people are there, but it looks like a pretty good crowd for a weigh in no? When was the last time this many people or more were at a weigh in in the US? Honest question as I have absolutely no idea.

Kinda like the complaint "yeah but there are like 10,000 people coming from the UK" or whatever, I understand the intention is that it diminishes the support from the US, but to me that just highlights thousands of people are willing to travel half a world in support.

Comment

Yeah like all Promoters Eddie loves to EMBELLISH the NUMBERS but they all do it in Boxing! The only thing is, with Eddie, it is some people who believe his every word and they jump on this forum and on youtube and run with whatever he says.

Yeah, they ALL Embellish the number but behind the scenes I question if ANY of these boxing people are truly turning a profit. In America however, the Networks are covering cost so Fighters and Promoters still walk away from the event with a TON of money regardless if the Event does well or not. Exactly why HBO got the F#CK out of Boxing! They the ones that was losing Money while fighters and promoters was pretending like they was doing these big numbers

Anyway, AJ is going to draw a good crowd because unlike us Americans, Brits Support their guys! It is going to be a excellent crowd tomorrow, a mostly Brit Crowd but regardless a good Crowd
                Last edited by sicko; 05-31-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

So Wilder's fight attendances are on par with AJ's weigh in attendances. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
                    No idea how many people are there, but it looks like a pretty good crowd for a weigh in no? When was the last time this many people or more were at a weigh in in the US? Honest question as I have absolutely no idea.

Kinda like the complaint "yeah but there are like 10,000 people coming from the UK" or whatever, I understand the intention is that it diminishes the support from the US, but to me that just highlights thousands of people are willing to travel half a world in support.
                    Saul Alvarez vs Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                    X