Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    View this post on Instagram

Well, As I always say I’m the realest Champion in the business and as I’ve mentioned before I must handle all my Controversial Fights ASAP‼️ Luis Ortiz kingkongboxing is first then Tyson Fury gypsyking101 Next. By no means I’m I looking pass Ortiz, He’s a dangerous fighter but I am looking through him. (Window Shopping) Shid, I’m the best ain’t No guess’N... what other champion Give you what your Miss’N... One fell to his Knee, the other on his Back... If you got questions then “We run it back”. 413 media: @413media #BombZquad #WeWorking #TilThisDay #King ��All Contracts have been signed already‼️ It’s Officially On‼️

A post shared by Deontay Wilder (@bronzebomber) on

This is probably similar to how his fake $50m offer was worded from his personal email account. No wonder it wasn't taken seriously...

Comment

• Wilder taking the tougher road while joshy looking like a 🦆

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        And I feel like a broken record saying this, but the IBF mandatory will be Joshua's next fight. IBF doesn't bend their rules. Last year when Eddie was saying "we need to know in a week or we will be forced to fight Povetkin" had people rolling their eyes because it was the WBA. If it was the IBF people would have been like "yeah, fair enough, Eddie's right" Instead what would likely happen if they signed a contract to fight next, Joshua would get stripped of his IBF title for "ducking" Pulev, and we'd get some ****** match of Pulev vs Kabayel for the IBF title, then Wilder or Fury (likely Fury) would cherry pick that belt. Don't get me wrong, a belt on all 3 guys would be ideal but that's still a BS scenario

IBF does it all the time. Stripped Fury for rematching Wlad and had a vacant title fight of Martin vs Glazkov. They follow their own rules to a bloody fault
        If I'm not mistaken, the WBA at the time had put in the order approx. 1mo. Prior to the one week you mentioned and that was reported to be in lieu of Hearn asking for more time to try and get the Wilder fight done.
        Yes the IBF is not as pliable when it comes to ordering their mandatories, but we've seen recently they will bend a little depending on the fighters marketability(Canelo and Deryvechenko). And as far as Joshua vs Wilder, it would have been for undisputed, which has *****ed mandatories throughout boxings history since the advent of the numerous "governing bodies".
        Which leads me to want to add something that I see being very much overlooked within the debate over Joshua vs Wilder.

Joshuas quest for undisputed and the authenticity of his numerous attempts in trying to get the Wilder fight ASAP rings true to me, because those who are long time fans of the sport know that he is on a limited clock to get all those titles in his possession. Sooner or later, He will either be stripped of a title without any say so, or he will be placed in a situation where he may have little choice but to vacate a title in order to make the correct decision for his career. Wilder doesnt have pressure/time constraints hanging over him. And its one of many sad greedy truths of this sport we love and hate in the same breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Wilder taking the tougher road while joshy looking like a 🦆
          How's he looking like a duck?

Comment

People still saying wilder is ducking the best fighters lmfao

his last 5 fights

Ortiz (TBRB #3)
            Fury (TBRB #5)
            Breazele (TBRB #11)
            Ortiz (TBRB #4)
            Fury (TBRB #2)

Ducking the difficult fights.
            Breazeale 2 next then after ortiz 2 and fury 2? I see a pattern emerging here. Wilder has hit the line where the only real forward steps is to face Joshua or whyte so instead he is going to stay on his side of the line and face all the people he's already faced.

Comment

did you read my whole post? Literally two sentences on the ODLH/Mayweather rematch, and no mentions of trying to beat Hearn
              Talking about IBF and mandatories? Nah it’s cool. I just find it funny 😁 that people are actually trying to deny ducking when it’s plain to see.

Comment

• Considering Wilders views and opinions on drugs cheats in the sport he is certainly giving them plenty of ring time. Although hes never mentioned Povetkins name since he ran away from him. Another duck to add to the list if you havnt already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Talking about IBF and mandatories? Nah it’s cool. I just find it funny 😁 that people are actually trying to deny ducking when it’s plain to see.
                  Joshua has an IBF mandatory coming up. If I'm wrong then so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Lol....... Honestly anything less than a KO will be a disappointment. It’s Aj big night in the states he is supposed to make an example out of Ruiz. Ruiz is durable but if AJ can’t break down and stop a chubby 6 footer, with quick hands noted, but slow feet I may change my prediction in the outcome between AJ vs Wilder when it eventually happens.

Ruiz is on the same level as Brezeale in my eyes as Brezeale was despatched easily 2 weeks. So I’m not asking too much for AJ to stop him inside 12 rounds. If Ruiz is still backing AJ up after the 4th round. I’m going to sleep and will watch the highlights later
                    I've been saying since it was announced that Ruiz Jr. was the last person Hearn should pick, because hes on the cusp of a top ten guy, but he looks like the guy that you pay to wash your car.

Casual Americans would see this go 12 and mock Joshua relentlessly. Casual Brits might lost hope in AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by WOKnWOH View Post
                      If I'm not mistaken, the WBA at the time had put in the order approx. 1mo. Prior to the one week you mentioned and that was reported to be in lieu of Hearn asking for more time to try and get the Wilder fight done.
                      Yes the IBF is not as pliable when it comes to ordering their mandatories, but we've seen recently they will bend a little depending on the fighters marketability(Canelo and Deryvechenko). And as far as Joshua vs Wilder, it would have been for undisputed, which has *****ed mandatories throughout boxings history since the advent of the numerous "governing bodies".
                      Which leads me to want to add something that I see being very much overlooked within the debate over Joshua vs Wilder.

Joshuas quest for undisputed and the authenticity of his numerous attempts in trying to get the Wilder fight ASAP rings true to me, because those who are long time fans of the sport know that he is on a limited clock to get all those titles in his possession. Sooner or later, He will either be stripped of a title without any say so, or he will be placed in a situation where he may have little choice but to vacate a title in order to make the correct decision for his career. Wilder doesnt have pressure/time constraints hanging over him. And its one of many sad greedy truths of this sport we love and hate in the same breath.
                      AJ isn't Canelo though. And the IBF stripped G for not fighting Deryvechenko while waiting for Canelo.

But that's just one way AJ could get stripped of the IBF. Another would be if the IBF and WBO call their mandatories at the same time. That's more rare, but it has happened (and don't be surprised to see it once Arum gets into the WBO's ear)

Comment

Working...
                      X