Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains Why He Finalized Ortiz, Passed on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You're full of ****.
    I'm full of ****. I have spoken with Lou Dibella, Eddie Hearn, Joey DeGuardia, Arthur Mercante Jr., Tony Weeks, Dave Diamante, etc. Do I know them intimately? No! But I know fighters, trainers, cut men, etc. Not everyone is a couch potato arsehole who spouts on internet forums without any real knowledge. Most of you fu..ing clowns are internet trolls with no real knowledge of the game. You believe that Wilder is afraid to fight Joshua? Your a fu..ing idiot! You wanna really talk boxing? Feel free to message me at anytime!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      I'm full of ****. I have spoken with Lou Dibella, Eddie Hearn, Joey DeGuardia, Arthur Mercante Jr., Tony Weeks, Dave Diamante, etc. Do I know them intimately? No! But I know fighters, trainers, cut men, etc. Not everyone is a couch potato arsehole who spouts on internet forums without any real knowledge. Most of you fu..ing clowns are internet trolls with no real knowledge of the game. You believe that Wilder is afraid to fight Joshua? Your a fu..ing idiot! You wanna really talk boxing? Feel free to message me at anytime!
      I don't give a **** who you've spoken with, ****head. You're a biased fool with an agenda. That's all I need to know.

Comment

• Well this could turn out good. If he fights Ortiz then fury, he still has kownacki and the winner of whoever Whyte fights for the Mando spot, probably Parker now that Ortiz and fury are set to fight Wilder already. I'm happy with those fights. Aj will probably fight pulev which will be a good fight, then I'm guessing Hunter, then usyk which will also b a good fight. Of course everyone wants aj/Wilder but if it's not gonna happen those are still good fights in the meantime. Thing is there probably gonna rematch clauses in the fury fight so they might fight a few times which would end up leaving aj in the cold in the long run. He might b stuck fighting regional level fighters like Joyce or hrgovic waiting on his chance. Personally I think they'll offer Wilder 50/50 before that happens tho then we'll all get the fight we want.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I don't give a **** who you've spoken with, ****head. You're a biased fool with an agenda. That's all I need to know.
          Your a fu..ing couch potato clown. Biased? Wilder will destroy that piece of British Syhte!. All this talk that he is ducking him? Why would he duck that stiff? Easy work. Ruiz is gonna give that fool a tough one! Watch for an early bloody nose! And your girl Katie got waxed as well. They stole it from the other chick!

Comment

Working...
          X