No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr vs. Trevor Bryan Agreement is Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr vs. Trevor Bryan Agreement is Reached

The purse bid for the ordered fight between WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Manuel Charr and the interim champ of the WBA, Trevor Bryan, was suspended after the two sides reached an agreement to fight for the "regular" belt of the World Boxing Association (WBA).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, two WBA champs is better than three I guess. As long as they don't just turn right back around and sanction another vacant interim title fight.

The winner of this fight should face a real champion. Joshua, Wilder, or Fury. Enough of this crap where half the damn division has a world title.

Comment

An agreement has been arranged. The match is draw and both fighters get a belt

Comment

Should be an interesting fight. Bryan is an unknown quantity and if he can blow Charr away he will show that he is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Should be an interesting fight. Bryan is an unknown quantity and if he can blow Charr away he will show that he is the real deal.
          Beating Charr means nothing.

Charr is 35, coming off double hip replacement, and has no good wins. Ustinov? Johnson? Seferi? A 40-something Grant? The ghost of Danny Williams? Those are his best wins?

Charr has lost to Duhaupas and was knocked out by a cruiserweight in Breidis. I won't hold getting knocked out by Vitali or Povetkin against him but Charr is garbage.

Comment

The WBA is garbage, A super champ, Regular champ and Interim champ....so stupid.

Comment

Whoever Bryan is, he wins

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Beating Charr means nothing.

Charr is 35, coming off double hip replacement, and has no good wins. Ustinov? Johnson? Seferi? A 40-something Grant? The ghost of Danny Williams? Those are his best wins?

Charr has lost to Duhaupas and was knocked out by a cruiserweight in Breidis. I won't hold getting knocked out by Vitali or Povetkin against him but Charr is garbage.
                I said if he can blow him away not just beat him. The three fighters who have knocked out Charr (Povetkin, Klitschko and Briedis) are all really high level guys. If Bryan can knock out Charr in the first few rounds I would be impressed.

Comment

Charr will make the first defense of the belt he won with a knockout of Alexander Ustinov
                  Except it was a UD.

Comment

Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion as I expect Bryan to beat Charr. Bryan will get his shot at Joshua or Wilder at some point. Stiverne was his last champion & Molina got 2 cracks at a belt...

Comment

Working...
                    X