Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr vs. Trevor Bryan Agreement is Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fres Oquendo on suicide watch?

Comment

Good fight but keep this guys away of Joshua and Wilder.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
        "Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion"

WHY should Don King get that? He has ripped off dozens if not hundreds of fighters... for DECADES. The guy is pure scum and needs to just flat out go away. Even Arum has more scruples than King.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I think you misunderstood. I meant he should get one more crack because his fighter Bryan should beat Charr putting Bryan in a mandatory position in the WBA. If Charr wins that will be it for Don King as a player in the HW division...
        King doesn't/shouldn't enter into this equation. At all. He's everything that's bad about boxing x 10.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
          "Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion"

WHY should Don King get that? He has ripped off dozens if not hundreds of fighters... for DECADES. The guy is pure scum and needs to just flat out go away. Even Arum has more scruples than King.

King doesn't/shouldn't enter into this equation. At all. He's everything that's bad about boxing x 10.
          If Bryan wins he is the WBA mandatory. Don King is his promoter so he most certainly does stay in the equation if Bryan wins. King promotes Stiverne, Bryan & Eric Molina. King & Hearn have done plenty of business together in recent years. Molina fought A.J, Molina is now fighting Hearn’s newly signed fighter Parker & B.J Flores was under King when he fought Tony Bellew a few years ago. King will always be in the HW picture until he dies.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            If Bryan wins he is the WBA mandatory. Don King is his promoter so he most certainly does stay in the equation if Bryan wins. King promotes Stiverne, Bryan & Eric Molina. King & Hearn have done plenty of business together in recent years. Molina fought A.J, Molina is now fighting Hearn’s newly signed fighter Parker & B.J Flores was under King when he fought Tony Bellew a few years ago. King will always be in the HW picture until he dies.
            I'm aware of all that. I just said he's the worst scum in the biz. That's well know at least by hardcore fans of the sport. He even killed a man years ago. And bankrupt a BUNCH of fighters. Best story I heard on the subject... King approached Lennox Lewis after one of his fights, Lennox said we'll talk over breakfast at 9am. When King got there, Lennox had already left an hour earlier. LOL

Comment

Strip these ****ers

Comment

Working...
              X