• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the winner fight Joyce so we can get Joshua vs Joyce for the funniness

Comment

WAR Diamond Boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Make the winner fight Joyce so we can get Joshua vs Joyce for the funniness
        Mahmoud Charr blasts out the big, stiff robot

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Mahmoud Charr blasts out the big, stiff robot
          Joyce is pretty dumb but he'd run Charr over eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Joyce is pretty dumb but he'd run Charr over eventually
            Perhaps. Don't think it's going to take a top 10 guy to beat Joyce though. A solid counter puncher with a good chin can take him out imo. I'd give Wach a decent shot and I think a guy like Duhaupas takes out the robot

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Perhaps. Don't think it's going to take a top 10 guy to beat Joyce though. A solid counter puncher with a good chin can take him out imo. I'd give Wach a decent shot and I think a guy like Duhaupas takes out the robot
              Duhaupas gives him a tough fight. Roided up Miller couldn't get him out of there and he's a smarter version of Joyce.

I still pick Hunter to beat Joyce. Idk why they're throwing Povetkin's name around. Povetkin beats his ass easy.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion as I expect Bryan to beat Charr. Bryan will get his shot at Joshua or Wilder at some point. Stiverne was his last champion & Molina got 2 cracks at a belt...
                "Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion"

WHY should Don King get that? He has ripped off dozens if not hundreds of fighters... for DECADES. The guy is pure scum and needs to just flat out go away. Even Arum has more scruples than King.

Comment

These ****ing corrupt organizations continue to ruin the sport, and they don't even care one bit that everyone knows they're a joke. **** this garbage ass fight.

Comment

This will be a good fight because one WBA belt will disappear. No idea who wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      "Don King should get one more crack at having a HW world champion"

WHY should Don King get that? He has ripped off dozens if not hundreds of fighters... for DECADES. The guy is pure scum and needs to just flat out go away. Even Arum has more scruples than King.
                      I think you misunderstood. I meant he should get one more crack because his fighter Bryan should beat Charr putting Bryan in a mandatory position in the WBA. If Charr wins that will be it for Don King as a player in the HW division...

Comment

Working...
                      X