Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone just please tell me what other 100 million dollar offers are out there this year for wilder to take? people keep saying things like he doesnt want to bind himself to dazn as if he's missing out on something. hes not

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      what wave?

he struggled with breazele?
      Wilder has all the buzz from destroying AJ's old opponent in one round.. Wilder is trending right now as an American heavyweight champion.. No one knows Joshua in America and he has a fight at MSG in one week.. AJ has to mention Wilder's name to gain casual fans to TuneIn

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Hearn offered 60/40 earlier this year. Wilder ignored it.
        No. What Hearn says he offers and what he puts in writing in a contract are 2 totally different things.

Eddie is well known for bait and switch. Which is a big reason no US fighters are signing with him. Explains why Eddie can’t make the fights fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          The article literally answers your question....

"to bind him to their streaming service"

Being bound to DAZN long term over multiple fights is unnecessary to make the fight. No one would want to be bound to Eddie Hearn the biggest snake in boxing and the promoter of Wilders arch nemesis.
          The deal wasn't with Hearn it was with DAZN.
          If he had signed with DAZN (for three fights) he would have already fought Breazeale and his next 2 fights coming up would be against Joshua. Do you not want him to fight Joshua??? Because if Wilder had signed with DAZN he would be fighting AJ THIS YEAR. Unless you don't want to see the fight I can't imagine why you would defend Wilder turning down the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
            No. What Hearn says he offers and what he puts in writing in a contract are 2 totally different things.

Eddie is well known for bait and switch. Which is a big reason no US fighters are signing with him. Explains why Eddie can’t make the fights fans want.
            He made the offer publicly, that's a fact. Wilder ignored it, that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So you know Wilder doesn't want to fight even for 50/50 and just lie and try to make it look like Joshua doesn't want the fight anyway? Wow......
              Look bro your whole point and your only position is that you think Wilder is running from the fight,, do not worry homeboy AJ is going to get his head cracked as soon as it happens, it is going to happen trust me and I believe it will be this year. Wilder don't need to talk about it because he knows that it is being done behind closed doors

Comment

Ask Fury is Wilder power for real. Timing is everything. When he caught Fury, he had a look on his face like, "well damn." Wilder power is second to none. Btw, ask Braezealle about Wilder's power as well.
                Unless he's still unconscious. Joshua punches does not have the same effect that Wilder has on opponents.
                #BombSquad��

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Look bro your whole point and your only position is that you think Wilder is running from the fight,, do not worry homeboy AJ is going to get his head cracked as soon as it happens, it is going to happen trust me and I believe it will be this year. Wilder don't need to talk about it because he knows that it is being done behind closed doors
                  So Wilder is lying about the fight not happening this year for sure? Nice to see you think Wilder is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    Wilder has all the buzz from destroying AJ's old opponent in one round.. Wilder is trending right now as an American heavyweight champion.. No one knows Joshua in America and he has a fight at MSG in one week.. AJ has to mention Wilder's name to gain casual fans to TuneIn
                    i heard the same "wilder is all the rage" crap after his ortiz fight and yet the fury fight didnt do well. then i heard the same crap all over again after fury and the breazele fight didnt do well. his popularity is just not catching on like you claim. is he the best youtube boxer of our generation? sure why not. does he put butts into seats or generate a lot of views when money is on the line? nope

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Trying to promote their fight on the back of Wilder name smh
                      Does Wilder have a renown name? or any credibility for that matter?

Comment

Working...
                      X