Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    joshua is a good fighter but he isnt too smart
    Wilder can't even prounce words like frustrated he calls it Flustrated...He adds an S onto everything

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder was offered a 40% split earlier this year. Keep up to date casual.
      I am up to date Clown,, ALL the Big $$ is in America that's why AJ's trying to desperately break into the US market since Fury did a pay-per-view.. Wilder is by far the most popular heavyweight in the USA not AJ, this fight will not be in the UK it will be in the USA and it will be a 50-50 split player

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Because networks can't guarantee the fight like how GGG is not guaranteed Canelo fight?

Maybe he doesn't want to be tied up with a long-term contact with ESPN or DAZN
        DAZN couldn't guarantee him the AJ fights?

They were going to guarantee him the $80million doe. If he could have got the money for nothing, it's even more baffling that he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          I am up to date Clown,, ALL the Big $$ is in America that's why AJ's trying to desperately break into the US market since Fury did a pay-per-view.. Wilder is by far the most popular heavyweight in the USA not AJ, this fight will not be in the UK it will be in the USA and it will be a 50-50 split player
          So why did you say Wilder was waiting for a % instead of saying Wilder wants 50%?

Do you also know Wilder said the fight isn't happening even if offered 50%? Casual

Comment

So why did you say Wilder was waiting for a % instead of saying Wilder wants 50%?
            Do you also know Wilder said the fight isn't juhappening even if offered 50%?
            LMAO good chuckle for the night I have a life I don't live in my mama's basement

Comment

LMAO good chuckle for the night I have a life I don't live in my mama's basement
              OK take you L then. Good night casual.

Comment

OK take you L then. Good night casual.
                You're a professional troll doll I applaud you for your efforts..

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  Wow. Nothing is baffling when you ask for 50 million but reject 5p million. Everything is possible in that world.
                  Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  Exactly Bad Guy. The british fans just don't get it. Joshua was offered a one fight, no rematch 50 million dollar deal and rejected it. Yet Wilder is crazy for turning down a deal where he has to sign with DAZN?
                  There was no $50million deal. Espinoza verified that the money didn't exist.

It was just a lot of bullshit posted on twitter.

Comment

You're a professional troll doll I applaud you for your efforts..
                    Correcting idiots and casuals that try to mislead people with misinformation isn't trolling. Casual.

Wilder said the fight isn't happening even if offered 50/50. Wilder fans can't deal with this truth.

Comment

Correcting idiots and casuals that try to mislead people with misinformation isn't trolling. Casual.

Wilder said the fight isn't happening even if offered 50/50. Wilder fans can't deal with this truth.
                      Sensitive little troll doll

Comment

Working...
                      X