Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    aj got his ass beat and his belts took f@ggot. Next
    And what does this deflection have to do with AJ and Wilder going to each others fights?

You're a plank who talks garbage. Don't worry though, you're American so it isn't your fault. You were just born the worlds biggest ret4rds who can't debate and changes the subject all the time.

Poor you.

Comment

Fury got laid out like $2 whore. Dropped twice f@ggot. Next
      Fury was dropped twice, yeah. I've acknowledged it. But that still doesn't change the fact that he schooled Wilder before and after the KD's.

I think you need to deal with facts and try and release all that hot air you're filled up with. It only makes you look and sound like a f3cking idiot who does nothing but embarrasses himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        And what does this deflection have to do with AJ and Wilder going to each others fights?

You're a plank who talks garbage. Don't worry though, you're American so it isn't your fault. You were just born the worlds biggest ret4rds who can't debate and changes the subject all the time.

Poor you.
        aj got his ass beat and his belts took. Next f@ggot

Comment

Fury was dropped twice, yeah. I've acknowledged it. But that still doesn't change the fact that he schooled Wilder before and after the KD's.

I think you need to deal with facts and try and release all that hot air you're filled up with. It only makes you look and sound like a f3cking idiot who does nothing but embarrasses himself.
          Fury got dropped like a $2 dollar whore. Next f@ggot

Comment

aj got his ass beat and his belts took. Next f@ggot
            So just the same from you? maybe next week your carer will teach you some new words and phrases. Hopefully.

Comment

So just the same from you? maybe next week your carer will teach you some new words and phrases. Hopefully.
              aj got his ass beat and his belts took chump. Next

Comment

Comment

That coward Wilder got his ass beat by Fury but typical corruption in the US ripped him off with the draw. Next.

Comment

The US is not AJ's market, yet he's manged to sell nearly triple the amount of tickets Wilder did and at 4 times the price?

You. Are. F3cking. Scary.

You have no shame. You have no intellect. You have no honour. You have no courage. You have no reality. You have no morals. You have no honesty. You have no decency. You can't keep from being as hypocrite. You can't keep from contradiction yourself. You can't stop lying. You can't stop being poisonous and running smear campaigns.

You are the most pathetic forum member I've ever had the misfortune to witness. And you have some seriously tough competition.

Wow!
                    I told you that America was Canelo's market and not AJ's. That's why Joshua did only 5,000-10,000 views here on DAZN in America. It's just like I told you. Joshua does not have a fanbase or a market here in the states. His fanbase is in the U.K.

His numbers were so embarrassingly and increasingly low in America that DAZN has refused to even disclose them. I projected at least 80,000 views but it did even worse than that. In addition, I heard there were a lot of empty seats available in the MSG also.

So it was far from a standing room only crowd. Actually, Joshua's numbers on DAZN did at least 200 times worse than Wilder's did on Showtime; While allegedly being the most famous and most popular heavyweight champion on the planet

Comment

• Wilder has always beat AJ in tv rating in US.

That’s why Wilder was always the A side. Hearn been the moron blocking the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X