Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Well it won't appear as a loss will it, ******. That's not how robberies work. Duh.

If you believe AJ had panic attacks over facing Ruiz even though he's been in with superior competition, then fill your boots with this delusion and ******ity. I'll just laugh at you like I do with the other window lickers.

Now get back to calling Wilder lineal. That genuinely made me laugh.
    it really hurts you that wilder is lineal champ doesnt it? 😂

joshuas dad is the who said he was scared bro.
    not me... 😜

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
      it really hurts you that wilder is lineal champ doesnt it? ��

joshuas dad is the who said he was scared bro.
      not me... ��
      Why would I be hurt over something that isn't true? Father Christmas is lineal as much as wilder is. Which is not at all.

I never disputed the panic attacks. Just that it wasn't Ruiz that was the cause.

Comment

I never disputed the panic attacks. Just that it wasn't Ruiz that was the cause.
        so he panicked over something else right before he got beat up by someone he is scared off? 😂

Comment

so he panicked over something else right before he got beat up by someone he is scared off? 😂
          Have you ever thought about it being because he's in another country and has all this pressure on him?

Comment

Have you ever thought about it being because he's in another country and has all this pressure on him?

there is a name for people who let fear get the best of them.
            they are called cowards...
            👍😃

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              WTF is a Boody bag?
              Get your hoe ass outta here! Pussie

Comment

I know he was beaten. When did I say anything to the effect that he wasn't?

You're still a hypocrite with double standards. You still have to deal with the fact that Wilder is a coward. And you still need a dictionary to understand the words you use because it's clear you don't understand them at all.

So you're the only one taking L's. Come back at me again and i'll clown you further. Puzzy.
                Yawn aj hoe ass could have went to Wilders fight. He didn't got knocked out. Facts

Comment

Fury got knocked around by only 2 punches?

That's knocking someone down, not around. You have to land plenty of punches to knock someone around. The air that Wilder was hitting all night? That got knocked around.

Wilder is the air hitting champion of the world. It's only when he steps in the ring that he gets schooled.
                  Fury took more punishment than Wilder and was laying on the canvass. And your boy got his ass beat! Knocked down 4 times. Stopped and his belt took. I'm feeling lovely maggot

Comment

there is a name for people who let fear get the best of them.
                    they are called cowards...
                    👍😃
                    He didn't let fear get the best of him. He ******ly went on the inside with him after dropping him and looking to finish by hooking against a fighter who throws shorter faster hooks. AJ moved into it. That's the most dangerous punch to get caught by alongside stepping into the over right hand like Lewis did with McCall.

Look what happened when Bradley got caught by Vargas with the same shot in the 12th even though Bradley has a solid chin and Vargas isn't a puncher.

Cowards like Wilder who actually let fear get the best of him which is why he set up fights fans don't care about over the big one everyone was calling for? Yeah, it's not a good look is it. But hey, most Americans are the same. Nearly every American is ducking at least one other fighter. Cowardice is pathetic. I agree with you.

Comment

• Joshua fanbois should just stop it with all the excuses. Their godking has accepted his loss without any excuses, but with all the excuses his fanbois are making, they are making Joshua seem like the boy was sheltered from the harsh realities of the world his entire life and it was his first time stepping out without his mommy holding his hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X