Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day Shirley Winkle and Deontay Wilder have confirmed they do no want to face Anthony Joshua any time soon. 15 pages of debate but Shirley and Deontay actually said what they said, its recorded, its documented, we have the receipts.

Do these Wilder fans want us to pretend none of this has happened? Im still seeing some of them claiming Anthony Joshua dont want that fight and Deontay Wilder does. I cant wrap my head around that when Joshua is trying to make the fight next and Winkle and Wilder are saying what they are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Wilder and co are pulling the “big game hunting” and it’s working!

People forget that Wilder was offered a flat fee for the heavyweight undisputed championship titles between two undefeated fighters and now look where’s at!

People called Wilder an idiot and a fool for turning that down!

If AJ doesn’t impress this weekend or gets rocked by Ruiz it looks bad then Edwards will change his tune!
      DUCKING. Its called ducking. Lets look where we are at? Wilder and Winkle have turned down 100 million, they have not continued negotiations and they have not made a counter offer. They have lined up another fight instead and have already lined up Kownacki for after that.

AJ and Hearn are saying nothing other than that they want Deontay Wilder next. It doesnt have to be on DAZN they are willing to look at other options to get the fight sealed, 50-50 can be considered, Showtime PPV can be considered.

But no, Ortiz 2 and then Kownacki.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        You don't pay to watch Anthony Joshua fight or any other boxing fan pays to watch Anthony Joshua fight. The people who pays to watch Anthony Joshua fight are his fans; Not necessarily boxing fans but casual fans who DKSAB. Also, currently Anthony Joshua is signed with Sky Sports. He is not signed with DAZN. He only fights there on a fight by fight basis. Dumbass!
        omg two different sources of income yeah what a dumbass! you keep self owning yourself over and over do you have the ability to be embarrassed?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          and that number came directly from your azz or what? canelo just did 1.2 million with around 800k coming from the US. that seems like a pretty big drop off even factoring in joshua is not on canelos level. so what you are saying is that joshua has the dazn viewers and the sky sports viewers. wow thats a lot of money and viewers for him. wilder take note!
          Listen ****** ass, the U.S. Is Canelo's market and he only managed to do just 600,000 buys here even with a cut rate price of $20. This is new and unfamiliar territory for Anthony Joshua. He doesn't have a market here. Hell, he is an unknown. Anthony Joshua's market is in the U.K. Why do you think Eddie is so desperate for Wilder to make an appearance on the card; In order to help boost DAZN's profile, ratings and subs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            At the end of the day Shirley Winkle and Deontay Wilder have confirmed they do no want to face Anthony Joshua any time soon. 15 pages of debate but Shirley and Deontay actually said what they said, its recorded, its documented, we have the receipts.

Do these Wilder fans want us to pretend none of this has happened? Im still seeing some of them claiming Anthony Joshua dont want that fight and Deontay Wilder does. I cant wrap my head around that when Joshua is trying to make the fight next and Winkle and Wilder are saying what they are saying.
            they are in complete denial mode. its like they are reading from an outdated script and they dont realize the facts have changed. im all for it though because it just exposes them and makes for comedy gold.

Comment

Listen ****** ass, the U.S. Is Canelo's market and he only managed to do just 600,000 buys here even with a cut rate price of $20. This is new and unfamiliar territory for Anthony Joshua. He doesn't have a market here. Hell, he is an unknown. Anthony Joshua's market is in the U.K. Why do you think Eddie is so desperate for Wilder to make an appearance on the card; In order to help boost DAZN's profile, ratings and subs.
              With between 700k and 900k tuning in on US soil, and a further 300k plus around the world.

please tell me more lies. you are on a roll.

so its canelo's market and no one else can have any success in it? if millions of people already have the app why wouldn't they tune in? this isnt ppv. you dont seem to understand what you are talking about. you see dazn is an app where you pay by the month or by the year. a ppv fight is where you pay to view the fight one time. are you following? should we slow down so you can catch up?

Comment

• Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                That's right Ed your not going to use deontay to get publicity here in America for Joshua.he has to earn it
                Lol. Good point

Comment

Numbers don't lie. They just did a recent ESPN poll stating that Wilder was the most famous and recognizable face in boxing. In addition, he was the 34th most famous athlete in the world. While Joshua was only the 63rd most famous athlete in the world.
                  U haven’t arrived until ur in front of 90k UK fans who paid less than 20k fans would in Vegas. There’s nothing like having to fight in the middle of the night to support the USA market.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    With between 700k and 900k tuning in on US soil, and a further 300k plus around the world.

please tell me more lies. you are on a roll.

so its canelo's market and no one else can have any success in it? if millions of people already have the app why wouldn't they tune in? this isnt ppv. you dont seem to understand what you are talking about. you see dazn is an app where you pay by the month or by the year. a ppv fight is where you pay to view the fight one time. are you following? should we slow down so you can catch up?
                    You’re assuming every DAZN subscriber in the USA is tuning in to watch Anthony Joshua? **** you’re an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      You’re assuming every DAZN subscriber in the USA is tuning in to watch Anthony Joshua? **** you’re an idiot.
                      when did i ever say that? strange comment. you are assuming that i said that but i didnt so i must assume you have reading comprehension problems

Comment

Working...
                      X