Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    When you said “destroyed the old king”, I assumed you were talking about Fury. I was confused because even though he outboxed Wlad, I wouldn’t say he destroyed him. I was also confused because you said he retired him. Wlad did go away for a year and a half. Some might call that a retirement. But he did come back and make a good account of himself against this black kid. Even put the kid on his ass. Wlad was just old and ran outta steam in the late rounds.
    Fury never destroyed Wlad. He ran for 12 rds in a bore fest (arguably the most boring fight ever). And he didn’t go away for a yr and half, he was training for the rematch with Fury but Fury kept ****ing him around.

The Wlad that fought Josh was the most motivated in almost a decade. He respected Josh’s power, hence he didn’t rush in after the knockdown. Don’t forget Josh scored a knockdown against him prior to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      only one guy here has ever called the british boxing board to make sure the other guy cant enter the ring

does it get more "hoe" than that?!?!?! i dont think so!!!
      More lies

This never happened

Aj told the world until wilderneogn sto fight him, he ain’t getting in morning and getting free promotion

Aj was proved to be right with wilder ducking and using ajs name to get noticed

Too and this has all backfired for wilder and he is considered a coward in the division

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Fury never destroyed Wlad. He ran for 12 rds in a bore fest (arguably the most boring fight ever). And he didn’t go away for a yr and half, he was training for the rematch with Fury but Fury kept ****ing him around.

The Wlad that fought Josh was the most motivated in almost a decade. He respected Josh’s power, hence he didn’t rush in after the knockdown. Don’t forget Josh scored a knockdown against him prior to that.
        You’re clairvoyant abilities aside. Fury beat Wladimir for the title, making him the champ. The black kid beat a forty year old coming off a year and a half lay-off. And struggled a helluva lot more than Fury did. There’s no other way of rationally looking at the respective outcomes. Hence s.hitting on your king of the division claims.

Ability to sell tickets has nothing to do with being the best. Which is how Oscar became the cash cow of his era, while never being the best fight. And losing a good number of his biggest fights.

Comment

• no bigger hoe move than calling the british boxing board to make sure someone cant enter a ring postfight!!!!

NO BIGGER!

Comment

• why wasnt Joshua at the Wilder-Fury or Wilder-Breazeale fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              I understand how you feel. The US fans are just mad and jealous that their local king with 42 fights and no unification what so ever. I understand it could be frustrating.
              It's the cross you have to carry for having a paper champ.
              We not only have a heavyweight champ but we have "real" sports. MLB and the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by andocom View Post
                He has 3 or the 4 belts, has been the highest paid HW buy a long way for a while now, so yeah he is the a side, face it. If he was American chances are he would be an even bigger star, what are you talking about, just stop.
                Frank Bruno was a star in England and so was Matt Skelton. Anybody over there who laces them up is a wannabe star. You guys are desperate for attention. So who should stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  AJ wanted to fight Wilder after Parker. Hearn wanted to announce the fight with a face off, in the ring, between AJ and Wilder.

But Wilder wouldn't agree to the fight so Hearn didn't schedule the face off as part of the show, which meant that Wilder couldn't get in the ring without being invited up by Hearn or AJ.

Wilder never really intended to fight AJ and he never intended to attend AJ/Parker He just wanted to raise his profile by creating some controversy about it.
                  I thought they only wanted him for commentary?
                  Lol the good ol spin move. They were going to have security and law enforcement remove him from the building if he tried to get in the ring. They wanted to embarrass him if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    You’re clairvoyant abilities aside. Fury beat Wladimir for the title, making him the champ. The black kid beat a forty year old coming off a year and a half lay-off. And struggled a helluva lot more than Fury did. There’s no other way of rationally looking at the respective outcomes. Hence s.hitting on your king of the division claims.

Ability to sell tickets has nothing to do with being the best. Which is how Oscar became the cash cow of his era, while never being the best fight. And losing a good number of his biggest fights.
                    The white kid also is a drug addicted cheater. The white kid win against Klitschko should be vacated. The white kid is also the most boring soft punching heavyweight in the history of boxing. The white kid is now fighting a 56th ranked Heavyweight in the world. The white kid went the distance with the 65th ranked boxer Pianeta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      They decreased the size of the arena for Wilders fight. Joshua has sold 17k tickets at 4x the price of Wilders. Wilder sold 6k. Joshua is levels above Wilder in drawing power.
                      Whatever you have to tell yourself buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X