Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see AJ at Wilder vs Breazeale, guess he doesn't want the fight. That is if we're going by Hearn's standards

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Didn't see AJ at Wilder vs Breazeale, guess he doesn't want the fight. That is if we're going by Hearn's standards
      Nobody really saw anybody at Wilder v Breazeale. It bombed.

Comment

• Man, I swear these guys are real humdingers when it comes to spreading propaganda and spinning the truth. I wonder do they remember the last time Wilder was invited to a Anthony Joshua fight to do guest commentary on Sky Sports for the Joseph Parker fight and then they disinvited him because AJ barred him from entering the ring.

If he wasn't welcomed back then, he shouldn't be welcomed back now. They only want to use Wilder as a prop to help build Anthony Joshua's profile in the states but Deontay doesn't want to be used. Well at least Shelly Finkel will be present in the audience on June 1st

Comment

Didn't see AJ at Wilder vs Breazeale, guess he doesn't want the fight. That is if we're going by Hearn's standards
          That’s different though. Surely Joshua just couldn’t find parking.

Comment

but wilder is the one on the defensive and who just turned down career highs. this is his chance to build that super fight and get that 100 million that he knows he deserves! oh wait he just thinks the 100 million will magically come from knocking over tomato cans and going viral...

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Man, I swear these guys are real humdingers when it comes to spreading propaganda and spinning the truth. I wonder do they remember the last time Wilder was invited to a Anthony Joshua fight to do guest commentary on Sky Sports for the Joseph Parker fight and then they disinvited him because AJ barred him from entering the ring.

If he wasn't welcomed back then, he shouldn't be welcomed back now. They only want to use Wilder as a prop to help build Anthony Joshua's profile in the states but Deontay doesn't want to be used. Well at least Shelly Finkel will be present in the audience on June 1st
              yeah because wilders fight did so well? piggyback off the failure! he doesnt want to be used? i thought he wanted that 100 million purse? when you can't draw like wilder, your best bet is to keep yourself in the news cycle not stay at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Its probably a good idea for Wilder to not attend the AJ v Ruiz fight. Wilder got booed at his own weigh in by Americans, can you imagine the reception he would get at an Anthony Joshua fight. He would also get bombarded with just 1 question by thousands of people with their phones on record. "WHY ARE YOU NOT FIGHTING ANTHONY JOSHUA NEXT". And seeing as he has no intentions of facing Anthony Joshua next which has been confirmed by himself and Finkel when they said "We have no intentions of facing Anthony Joshua next" the answers he would give would not go down too well with a Joshua crowd.

As much as it seems on the surface like good look for Wilder to be at the AJ fight it actually only would if he had any intentions on fighting him, which he doesnt. The negative vibe from the abuse he would receive i think would outweigh the buzz of him being there at all.
                who is going to abuse wilder? the man beats up mentally challenged people and women. don't roll up on him in a wheel chair because he will flip that son of a bit-ch over

Comment

• Didn’t see AJ at Wilder vs Breazeale fight!!!...Because AJ doesn’t want the Wilder fight!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    yeah because wilders fight did so well? piggyback off the failure! he doesnt want to be used? i thought he wanted that 100 million purse? when you can't draw like wilder, your best bet is to keep yourself in the news cycle not stay at home.
                    Get the fuck outta here! Who is crawling and begging for a fight now? It's certainly not Deontay Wilder. You see; Eddie Hearn needs Deontay Wilder a lot more than he thought. Eddie is desperate because his two year window at DAZN is closing. Wilder is known and beloved the whole world over. That's why all of his boxing videos go viral. Eddie wants to use Deontay as a prop for DAZN but Wilder and Showtime are not having that shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      Eddie, wants Wilder to appear on DAZN so Deontay can give him a cheap plug for his Joshua card. I guess he didn't know that Wilder doesn't do advertisements for other platforms

Comment

Working...
                      X