Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does that prove? Certainly not the theory that Hearn buys the tickets.

Comment

• What's AJ hoe ass at the Wilder fight? So what does that say about aj? Hearn is a bytch

Comment

• I'm sure Wilder will be there, if he is there something gotta happen, too much money to be made

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          What's AJ hoe ass at the Wilder fight? So what does that say about aj? Hearn is a bytch
          no one was at the wilder fight so thats not really fair

Comment

• Originally posted by petero View Post
            I'm sure Wilder will be there, if he is there something gotta happen, too much money to be made
            wilder himself said he doesn't care about money then again he also says it must be 50-50 so we arent dealing with a smart person. he cant even get his tlaking points in public right. hes more transparent than a ghost

Comment

• I don't understand why AJ wasn't at Wilder's fight? He was already here in Miami..

Comment

• AJ is a huge bytch for not showing up to Wilder/Breazeale. Hearns is a huge hypocrite and his weirdo fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Hearn and Sky offered to pay Wilder to be ringside as a commentator for AJ/Parker. Air ticket, accommodation, appearance fee, the whole package.
                  Going as a commentator is pointless without a face off.
                  43-F85-EAB-6-B71-48-A6-B39-E-D8307-BBC7-D27
                  6592-EFD3-3432-45-E6-9-EA6-108-F4-CEEFB41
                  4-D5-F6-E53-6595-485-A-A22-E-E2-AA4-BBFC2-F8
                  1-C2-A2-C1-E-950-B-4-AC8-99-C4-FB3-B2-AC52288

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Honestly these guys have clouded my unbiased judgement , it's why I picked Breazeale but that fight was within a punch of difference as all Wilder fights are. All the alts would have been in hiding had Breazeales just landed one solid one. Oh well.
                    Hahahaha! LoL! Nice try but no, you are always very BIASED where it pertains to Wilder and Americans. And dead wrong MOST of the time.

Logic, facts, and history has never changed your cheerleading, or any other brits on this forum. Per history, you fan-gals say: "that was a year ago .... we're talking about now ..". But your British Professors will tell you that 'past history is the most accurate predictor of future performance'.

You guys were praying and bellowing all kinds of nonsense about the Breazeale fight. Because you are SO BIASED per Wilder. You KNOW he is the man to derail all your AJ glory fantasies.

Your judgment is ALWAYS clouded, but you are never unbiased. LoLoL!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      What actually happened was ... and if Wilder tried to climb in without being invited he would be stopped by security.

The whole thing then got blown out of proportion, ... Hearn having a restraining order put on him.
                      More lies, more spin. Blown out of proportion?? All this happened in the UK press! The American barely covered the story. All of the noise, hype, lies, and spin came out of England.

LoL @ tryna spin that US peeps made an issue out of it. You full of ***** and always with the jokes.

Comment

Working...
                      X