Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Yes you're an idiot weirdo. Conspiracy theories. Hearn losing money buying tickets makes sense in a weirdos world like yours.
    Hearn BOUGHT the tickets. Where is the conspiracy? He is trying to make it look like A.J is a draw in a place that actually matters. A.J draws in England? Oh gee! A smoldering pile of dog cr.p would draw fans in England! Wake up! Oh wait, the british are coming? Who cares! Look what happened the last time. Got their arses kicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      The king don't go chasing local kings.... The local kings come to him. Am sure you don't know how kingship works.
      Yeah yeah don't worry your king will be beheaded very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Hearn BOUGHT the tickets. Where is the conspiracy? He is trying to make it look like A.J is a draw in a place that actually matters. A.J draws in England? Oh gee! A smoldering pile of dog cr.p would draw fans in England! Wake up! Oh wait, the british are coming? Who cares! Look what happened the last time. Got their arses kicked!
        People were accusing Hearn of doing it in the UK too. The arena will be full for Joshua-Ruiz and the vast majority of fans there will have paid for their tickets. You do know the ticket distributors take a cut of the ticket money, Hearn buying tickets would just mean him losing money. It's a stupid theory with no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Wilder: 'I want to catch a body on my record.'
          Wilder on AJ: 'Be patient. I need the most money for risking my life, my head is not supposed to be hit like that, I will not accept 50/50, I will not fight him until maybe 2020, we have other plans, etc, etc'.
          You sound just as paranoid as AJ does after that Breazeale beheading,, this fight is being negotiated behind the scenes but keep cheerleading with those pom poms. Your master will get that Smoke very soon don't worry

Comment

Hearns is liar and slave driver. Wilder can be wherever the phruck he wants to be on the night his baby cakes fights. He knows how to reach him. Money talks Hearns and you don't run shat boy.

Comment

AJ/Eddie banned Wilder from his last fight.
              Didnt see AJ at Wilder vs Fury/Breazeale?

Eddie the con man, constantly proves himself to be a hypocrite. No idea why AJ fanboys put up with it, when its this blatant.

Comment

People were accusing Hearn of doing it in the UK too. The arena will be full for Joshua-Ruiz and the vast majority of fans there will have paid for their tickets. You do know the ticket distributors take a cut of the ticket money, Hearn buying tickets would just mean him losing money. It's a stupid theory with no evidence.
                He buys the tickets from the arena itself, with no added fees. Then resells them for either face value or a profit. You do not lose money this way you idiot. He is not buying them from Ticketmaster master you clown. How old are you Robbie? Am I dealing with a 10 year old?

Comment

Stadium will be half empty. Not even Wilder wants to see this pathetic mismatch.

Hope the Blob steals a few rounds from AJ , so he looks stupid on his US debut sparring match.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    AJ/Eddie banned Wilder from his last fight.
                    Didnt see AJ at Wilder vs Fury/Breazeale?

Eddie the con man, constantly proves himself to be a hypocrite. No idea why AJ fanboys put up with it, when its this blatant.
                    Wilder wasn't banned, he was supposed to work ringside with the SKY commentary team. Stop lying.

Why would the star and A-side rn to a B-sides fight begging for a fight?

Wilder fans are the biggest hypocrites i've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      He buys the tickets from the arena itself, with no added fees. Then resells them for either face value or a profit. You do not lose money this way you idiot. He is not buying them from Ticketmaster master you clown. How old are you Robbie? Am I dealing with a 10 year old?
                      The arena and stubhub take handling fees etc you idiot. If he's buying tickets that nobody will buy he's losing massive money. If the tickets will sell then why would he buy them? Your theory makes no sense and you have no evidence. Do you just believe in what you like the sound of?

Comment

Working...
                      X