Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Razor should be nearer to the top because he is 100% racist against whites and only posts when the discussion involves a white fighter and when that happens, his massive insecurity comes out and he replies to multitudes with the same exact one dimensional reply.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-26-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Yeah ahah he belongs somewhere in the top10-15 for sure.

Oh, BoxingIsGreat aka Davis nuthugger could also make the top10-15.
      I was gonna respond, but you don't deserve any. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I too suspect that Vlad_ is an alternate account of _Maxi.
        That is too ****ing funny.

Comment

Should've just asked who everyone has blocked - that'll give you the answer easily enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Ben Shapiro is not really a MAGA guy man lol. And he's Jewish so hard to be a Nazi - you're just all over the map here.
            I didn't day shapiro was a nazi i said Argentina = modern day nazi germany.

All these insecure white dudes worship ben shapiro

Comment

That was proven. It used to be in someone's sig. Maxi is a real beta and a mentally disabled person. Don't stoop to him.

Comment

Oh yeah Cutthroat and Curt Henning or something. 2 delusional f#ks

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  I didn't day shapiro was a nazi i said Argentina = modern day nazi germany.

All these insecure white dudes worship ben shapiro
                  No no no...don't backtrack now. By the way you sound really racist man.

Here is what you said -

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  I bet this nígga was wearing his MAGA hat while posting this and jerks off to ben shapiro videos

Edit: Argentina = Nazi germany 2.0

now put me on da list plz
                  You said he was a MAGA hat wearing, Ben Shapiro watching Nazi. - I called you out that Shapiro is a Jew so how could anyone worshipping him be a Nazi?

I shouldn't really have to explain that to you but apparently you're racist against white people so thinking may not really be your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Oh yeah Cutthroat and Curt Henning or something. 2 delusional f#ks
                    Curt is awful...don't have much experience with the other dude

Comment

Actually those are all my accounts...everyone you disagree with on here is actually just an alt account of mine...

Comment

Working...
                      X