Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To U.S. Fans: Get Behind Devin Haney, America Has a Star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    See Post #107 and Post # 110.
    I think I saw the posts you're referring to - I will just say I don't think Trump is more racist than any other man, and I think he is a lot less racist than most people.

Comment

• Eddie sucks so bad at selling DAZN lol.

Let Haney sell DAZN. Let other mfers sell DAZN. Eddie can sell fights & fighters, but he's not done a great job of hyping DAZN yet that I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        I think I saw the posts you're referring to - I will just say I don't think Trump is more racist than any other man, and I think he is a lot less racist than most people.
        You think you saw the posts? I thought you needed evidence? That's why I didn't respond yesterday, because I knew your response would be exactly what it was!

Comment

You think you saw the posts? I thought you needed evidence? That's why I didn't respond yesterday, because I knew your response would be exactly what it was!
          Well it's semantics man, not real evidence - you say he is racist for saying the Central Park 5 should have been executed. That is your opinion that he is a racist for that, not a fact. Truth be told it is hard to fully prove anyone is a racist. That or it is easy to prove that everyone is a racist.

Someone could say you're racist for your comments yesterday about the black military groups, or other comments you've made yesterday and today. Your comments there imo were no more or less racist than anything you said Trump said.

Also - you couldn't be bothered to post the evidence for me so why should I go on a search mission? I more or less have read your posts and I think you embellish a lot and you aren't really interested in having a discussion, and I don't really have any interest in weeding through a thread to try and re-hash a discussion that won't go anywhere.

Comment

Well it's semantics man, not real evidence - you say he is racist for saying the Central Park 5 should have been executed. That is your opinion that he is a racist for that, not a fact. Truth be told it is hard to fully prove anyone is a racist. That or it is easy to prove that everyone is a racist.

Someone could say you're racist for your comments yesterday about the black military groups, or other comments you've made yesterday and today. Your comments there imo were no more or less racist than anything you said Trump said.

Also - you couldn't be bothered to post the evidence for me so why should I go on a search mission? I more or less have read your posts and I think you embellish a lot and you aren't really interested in having a discussion, and I don't really have any interest in weeding through a thread to try and re-hash a discussion that won't go anywhere.
            Trump continued to say they were guilty, even after they were cleared by DNA! He didn't apologize for calling them animals! He didn't take out a full page ad expressing outrage that the NYPD would coerce CHILDREN to admit to a crime (RAPE) they didn't commit! Why was he not outraged by the actions of the NYPD?

I rendered a salute to African-American military men, who fought for the U.S., on Memorial Day, and you see racism! Trump says he sees good people on both sides, when one side was A) Standing up for a "Confederate Soldier," which fought against the United States, and B) Carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us," and you can NOT see racism! There's the problem, and you're part of it!

Comment

Trump continued to say they were guilty, even after they were cleared by DNA! He didn't apologize for calling them animals! He didn't take out a full page ad expressing outrage that the NYPD would coerce CHILDREN to admit to a crime (RAPE) they didn't commit! Why was he not outraged by the actions of the NYPD?

I rendered a salute to African-American military men, who fought for the U.S., on Memorial Day, and you see racism! Trump says he sees good people on both sides, when one side was A) Standing up for a "Confederate Soldier," which fought against the United States, and B) Carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us," and you can NOT see racism! There's the problem, and you're part of it!
              I think the part about 'good sides' is a poor argument and if someone is objective and actually looks into that, it doesn't help your 'Trump is bad' argument. Just makes you seem like you are intent on hating Trump for anything and everything so any valid criticism of him falls flat.

Some people there on the right were there to protest statutes being taken down. You don't have to be a Nazi to have that position. Some of their relatives could have been Confederate soldiers and they wanted to honor them.

Some people may not want them taken down because they would view it as a cover up on our history which would prevent us actually learning from history. You can disagree with those points but that doesn't mean they were 'bad people.'

So yes just logically there were 'good people' on both sides there. As I'm sure you know Antifa was there on the left and regardless of which side you are on, attacking people physically without provocation is usually frowned upon, and they specialize in that. But not everyone there on the left was in Antifa.

Imo this is another example of you refusing to look at the bad actors on your own side, instead choosing to blame the other side and saying it is all their fault. I think that is a sad way to be personally. Personal responsibility and accountability goes a long way imo.

A winner looks at his environment and says 'I can make it happen, regardless of what may be in my way.' A loser looks at the environment and blames everything, the refs, judges, etc. If you are looking for someone to blame you will always find him.

Regarding the Central Park 5 case - the 5 young men admitted their guilt initially. I think it is understandable for someone to then assume they were guilty. They admitted it. And I personally am a fan of the death penalty for some cases so I can't really argue against him there.

I fully support the police and think they have an incredibly tough job, but I do agree that there are times where they appear to overcharge or bully people to take a certain deal. Not sure why a man would ever admit guilt when he wasn't guilty but I do think some police tactics can be a bit heavy at times.

Comment

I think the part about 'good sides' is a poor argument and if someone is objective and actually looks into that, it doesn't help your 'Trump is bad' argument. Just makes you seem like you are intent on hating Trump for anything and everything so any valid criticism of him falls flat.

Some people there on the right were there to protest statutes being taken down. You don't have to be a Nazi to have that position. Some of their relatives could have been Confederate soldiers and they wanted to honor them.

Some people may not want them taken down because they would view it as a cover up on our history which would prevent us actually learning from history. You can disagree with those points but that doesn't mean they were 'bad people.'

So yes just logically there were 'good people' on both sides there. As I'm sure you know Antifa was there on the left and regardless of which side you are on, attacking people physically without provocation is usually frowned upon, and they specialize in that. But not everyone there on the left was in Antifa.

Imo this is another example of you refusing to look at the bad actors on your own side, instead choosing to blame the other side and saying it is all their fault. I think that is a sad way to be personally. Personal responsibility and accountability goes a long way imo.

A winner looks at his environment and says 'I can make it happen, regardless of what may be in my way.' A loser looks at the environment and blames everything, the refs, judges, etc. If you are looking for someone to blame you will always find him.

Regarding the Central Park 5 case - the 5 young men admitted their guilt initially. I think it is understandable for someone to then assume they were guilty. They admitted it. And I personally am a fan of the death penalty for some cases so I can't really argue against him there.

I fully support the police and think they have an incredibly tough job, but I do agree that there are times where they appear to overcharge or bully people to take a certain deal. Not sure why a man would ever admit guilt when he wasn't guilty but I do think some police tactics can be a bit heavy at times.
                What statues were they? Who gives a f**k if their relatives were Confederate soldiers? Slavery is a walking contradiction to the U.S. Constitution! We came here indentured, working right besides people from the European continent! We paid our dues, and became free land owners too! Someone changed the game, and said "Sorry, but from now on, you are a slave forever, and so are all your descendants!" Some people took the side of evil, and some took the side of good! The Confederate took the side of evil! Good defeated Evil! Why the f**k should I, a Veteran, have to walk by my public park, with my public taxes, and have to see that BS? And where did the Nazi salutes come from? When did that become "good" in America?

I know you don't know why a man would plead guilty when he's innocent, because if you knew how the criminal justice system works, you would not say stupid things like that! You're leaving your friends house, and the NYPD snatches you up, cuffs you, and takes you to the precinct! They beat the f**k out of you for 1-2 hours and accuse you of rape! Your family is broke as f**K, and they tell you, "We have you dead to rights, and we can give 30 years in hell, or if you confess (take a plea) we'll be less wicked and evil, and only give you 10 years!" You are dead broke, can't afford a lawyer, know no one who even has money like that, and you want these azz whoopings to stop, from Cops, CO's, and inmates! That's how you admit to a crime you didn't do!

Comment

What statues were they? Who gives a f**k if their relatives were Confederate soldiers? Slavery is a walking contradiction to the U.S. Constitution! We came here indentured, working right besides people from the European continent! We paid our dues, and became free land owners too! Someone changed the game, and said "Sorry, but from now on, you are a slave forever, and so are all your descendants!" Some people took the side of evil, and some took the side of good! The Confederate took the side of evil! Good defeated Evil! Why the f**k should I, a Veteran, have to walk by my public park, with my public taxes, and have to see that BS? And where did the Nazi salutes come from? When did that become "good" in America?

I know you don't know why a man would plead guilty when he's innocent, because if you knew how the criminal justice system works, you would not say stupid things like that! You're leaving your friends house, and the NYPD snatches you up, cuffs you, and takes you to the precinct! They beat the f**k out of you for 1-2 hours and accuse you of rape! Your family is broke as f**K, and they tell you, "We have you dead to rights, and we can give 30 years in hell, or if you confess (take a plea) we'll be less wicked and evil, and only give you 10 years!" You are dead broke, can't afford a lawyer, know no one who even has money like that, and you want these azz whoopings to stop, from Cops, CO's, and inmates! That's how you admit to a crime you didn't do!
                  Yeah man got it - the world has been so unkind to you and your people and everyone owes you a favor. Life isn't fair and everyone picks on you.

For your sake I hope you see some light and let go of that hate, can't be healthy for a man.

Clear from your comments in general that you have no interest in a good natured debate and do not debate in good faith. I wish you well and hope you broaden your mind and let the hate go out of your heart.

Thanks for your service again. Take care.

Comment

Dude what are you even talking about lol.

Chavez and GGG are much bigger draws than Fielding or Jacobs.

The topic was about DAZN as a platform and the exposure it gives someone. DAZN is about the same as HBO or Showtime right now and the numbers bear that out, and it is in its infancy.

Also - look at how much DAZN is paying their fighters. Way above what other networks are. That should give you some hint as to their viability right now.

You can have a little hate party and ***** about DAZN as much as you want though, have fun
                    It's not the same exposure; it literally takes 10 DAZN countries to get the exposure that you would get on HBO, lol.

Do you honestly think that HBO or Showtime don't sell their feeds into Germany or Italy or Spain or Canada or the other channels?

DAZN can pay whatever they want to pay; the only asset they're locked into for any real length of time in Alvarez, and that's for 4 years.

Let's see what they do about those 6 option years on Hearn's deal, lol

Comment

Cool man have fun paying $100 for one probably controversial bland or shi.tty fight and I'll enjoy my 20 enjoyable fights a year for $100. You'll pay $2000 for 20 fights while I will pay $100! You're winning though man, go you!
                      DAZN already got you for $100.
                      Point to even three cards in the near future that DAZN will even be worth watching.

Have fun with your 25:1 or worse fights for the full shows, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X