Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
    Bias detection is through the roof in this post
    Can you dispute what I wrote up there?

Wilder has no chin and he gets hurt in almost every fight once his opponents connect. When you're getting dropped by Scorniers and hurt by pillow-fisted Fury and Molina, you have no chin.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      But I think Dillian Whyte and Chisora have the best chin in the division. Josh is also up there.
      Not sure about Whyte. He’s been knocked out. He was getting wobbled by Chisora who isn’t a puncher. Helenius was also wobbling Whyte early on. Parker had him down and holding on for dear life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I’m a Wilder fan but he does not have the best chin in the division.
        Thanks for your reply — who do you rank at #1 chin?

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Why do people keep saying Tyson almost got knocked out by the “hook”

It was clearly the crushing right hand that preceded the hook. Why is this new narrative happening lol
          I agree! I even read a post that mentioned something about how Deontay threw a crushing left hook followed by a looping right hand that put Fury on the canvas... Seems people are remembering a different fight than the one I saw last December lol

Comment

Wilder is chinny and I’ve seen him visibly stunned on a few occasions but he has heart and seems to recover fast. Don’t know too much about the HW division to rank them

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Not sure about Whyte. He’s been knocked out. He was getting wobbled by Chisora who isn’t a puncher. Helenius was also wobbling Whyte early on. Parker had him down and holding on for dear life.
              I think it's because of how he limps. Dillian doesn't walk straight because he was shot in his leg when he was young. But he does have a very good chin.

Comment

Can you dispute what I wrote up there?

Wilder has no chin and he gets hurt in almost every fight once his opponents connect. When you're getting dropped by Scorniers and hurt by pillow-fisted Fury and Molina, you have no chin.
                Yet he still hasn’t been stopped in his pro career. If he had no chin then Ortiz would have put him away.

And fury is like Mayweather, people underrate his power because he rarely sits on his punches but when he does, the dude is one of the biggest guys in the division and can put mustard on those shots.
                There’s reasons why fighters don’t bum rush these type of fighters.

He may not have the best chin, but so far it’s been “good enough”

If we want to put fighters down for being hurt, then Whyte would be even lower on the list due to being hurt by “feather fisted” Parker, Chisora, helenius and knocked unconscious by Joshua.

But I think he also has a decent chin.

A bad heavy weight chin is someone like David price

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                  I agree! I even read a post that mentioned something about how Deontay threw a crushing left hook followed by a looping right hand that put Fury on the canvas... Seems people are remembering a different fight than the one I saw last December lol
                  Yeah man, I literally told someone recently to go re watch the 12th round and they’re like “oh I stand corrected”
                  I’m like.. when did the “left hook” became the knockout shot lol

Dude was literally sagging on his way down from that right hand shot

Who knows, maybe the hook woke him back up lol

Comment

It's definitely good. Not iron but one of the best of the division. IDK how anyone puts Fury in the top when he's been on the canvas multiple times, sometimes against complete bums. Tyson's strength is in his boxing, definitely not his chin. He's the opposite of Wilder in that he has sound technique but low power and shaky chin. Wilder is strong but a real mess, technique wise.

When talking about Wilder's chin, most of the punches that seem to "hurt" him are simply catching him off balance. He has terrible balance because of his footwork. Gets staggered a lot without actually being hurt or dazed. Ortiz is one of the few who genuinely hurt him.

Comment

Wilder gets hurt by bums in almost every fight. And he has the worst chin amongst the top-10 heavyweight boxers, despite never fighting any real puncher in his career because he has been well protected. Got dropped by Sconiers. Hurt by Duhaupas, Molina, Fury and Breazeale. And was out on his feet against Ortiz. Once Josh hits that chin, he'll be in a coma for 2 days.

Fury has the 2nd worst chin amongst the top-10 heavyweight. Dropped by Cunningham and Wilder. And was pummelled and hurt by McDermott in their first fight.

Parker's chin is overrated. The rest are tomato cans and not worth talking about.

But I think Dillian Whyte and Chisora have the best chin in the division. Josh is also up there.
                      Whoa, what?

Dillian has been sparked by AJ, dropped by Parker and hurt by Chisora.

Chisora has been KOd by Haye and Whyte. His chin used to be good, but it seems to be cracking after a tough career.

They don't have the best chins in the division. In fact, nobody other than AJ and Wilder seems to be able to take a shot too well.

Wilders chin is not as bad as some like to make out, these days at least. He has taken full blooded hooks from Fury, Ortiz and Breazeale without dropping. AJ has only been dropped by a resurgent Wlad right hand. He was stopped in his tracks by a Whyte left hook but other than that hasn't looked fazed by anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X