Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Updates on Talks To Fight Ortiz, Joshua, Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Funny you should bring Stiverne up, because when you called Martin the worst HW champion ever, old Stiffy popped into my mind immediately!

Stiffy has been KO'd by journeymen, both before and after winning his title against another C level lump who never should have been nominated to fight for it.

Bermaine Stiverne vs Chris Arreola, for the WBC heavyweight championship of the world

I still can't see that written down in black and white without shaking my head in disbelief!
    Stiverne-Arreola makes you shake your head in disbelief. But Martin-Glazkov gives you a hard-on. You’re a joke homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
      I thought the credit for AJ beating Wlad was because he got up when Wlad would have finished most others off. And then came back to TKO him. Some will credit AJ for putting Wlad down, others will credit Fury more for how much he outboxed Wlad. Different strokes for different folks etc. No one is suggesting AJ beat a prime Wlad. Even though he could probably have, if Brewster and Sanders could.
      So going life and death with a forty year old coming off a loss and hadn’t fought in a year and a half is the stuff of legend. Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        what utter rubbish

that is typical casual-fan dribble

FACT: that fight did not happen in 2010 because Pac (bizarrely) refused to undertake random blood tests

holding Mayweather responsible for a (bizarre) decision that was made by Pacquiao..... is ret4rded

nobody else had a problem taking random blood tests, just Pac..... and, the 8 reasons Manny gave to justify refusing the blood tests were beyond ridiculous
        Yeah that dude is ******. When he said Floyd was protected from Manny he went on the r.etard list.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Stiverne-Arreola makes you shake your head in disbelief. But Martin-Glazkov gives you a hard-on. You’re a joke homie.
          And here comes the strawman ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Most think Ortiz is the 4th best HW including me.
            Not after his performance against Hammer

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Not after his performance against Hammer
              Nor his performance against Kauffman.

In fact, can someone explain which performance does make him number 4?

Because as far as I can tell it's based on an amateur career no-one witnessed, a defeat to Wilder, his nationality, and a complete ignorance of his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                So Al Haymon has no reputation for protecting his fighters, for whatever reason? Sure.

FACT: that fight did not happen in 2010 because Pac (bizarrely) refused to undertake random blood tests

FACT: Mayweather took whatever fights he wanted, Haymon worked for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                  I thought Dazn wanted a 3 fight deal? Brazealle and 2 Joshua fights?
                  Dazn deal was 4 fights $120 million total.

Bad deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Damn your Dumb!!! Good thing you don't bet $$$$

Here's you in a nutshell BLAH BLAH BLAH will beat BLAH Blah
                    great rebuttal. you owned me alrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      Dazn deal was 4 fights $120 million total.

Bad deal.
                      There were 2 offers. A 3 fight and a 4 fight. The 4 fight was put in there in case Wilder lost to Breazeale in fight 1. You call it a bad deal, what was bad about it?

What was bad about fight 1? To face Breazeale for 20 million? How is that worse than the deal the PBC gave Wilder for the Breazele fight?

What was bad about 2 fights against Joshua that would earn Wilder 80 million? Not enough? I dont see the PBC and Showtime making any counter offers? I dont see the PBC and Showtime paying Wilder anything like that. Its that bad an offer they can walk away from it but at the same time its so big they cant compete with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X