Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So Hernandez was not an old man.
    And Chico wasn't weight drained

Linares vs Chico at 135lbs is a good fight both have good days and bad day, both vulnerable and both will go for the KO, Linares does have a higher ring IQ.

A fight with Walters at 130 would be a great fight as well Walters has the power to hurt and stop Chico.

Russel jr and Rigo beat the Hernandez that Floyd fought on points for me.

Are you sure?

In Rigo's only fight ever at 130, he quit like a little punta. Where is the guarantee he doesnt quit again?

Comment

Majority draw. Loma is more skilled than anyone Mayweather ever faced. Mayweather is more slippery than anyone Loma ever faced. I reckon they both cancel each other out. Dare I say I think this would be a boring fight...

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Are you sure?

In Rigo's only fight ever at 130, he quit like a little punta. Where is the guarantee he doesnt quit again?

Because he won't get outclassed like he did with Loma

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So Hernandez was not an old man.
          And Chico wasn't weight drained

Linares vs Chico at 135lbs is a good fight both have good days and bad day, both vulnerable and both will go for the KO, Linares does have a higher ring IQ.

A fight with Walters at 130 would be a great fight as well Walters has the power to hurt and stop Chico.

Russel jr and Rigo beat the Hernandez that Floyd fought on points for me.
          Genaro was only 32 so i wouldnt say he was old , not sure about chico being weight drained seeing as he stayed at that weight for three more years while also picking up another title , but ill look into to that . I dont know who walters has knocked for you to say he'll stop chico so thats up for debate. Genaro hernadez vs russell is a bit tricky to talk about seeing as russell doesnt fight at sfw so Ill put that fight as 50-50 . Rigo would not win at 130 against any good champion.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Diego Corrales was very overrated. Only reason people only think of him as some kind of all time great is because he died young. Same thing with Edwin Valero.
            Yep especially when Floyd fought him. Look at his resume before he fought Floyd nothing but sub par competition. Robert Garcia was giving him the a good fight, to bad for his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              They were great champions who had better names than than three you have listed such as azuhma nelson, castillo and joel casamayor . And rigo "as good as he is "is an old man jumping up two weight classes so while a good win , doesnt really mean much .
              Nonsense. Go look at both their records prior to them fighting Floyd. Their resume's basically were void of any world level fighters. Plus Floyd was weight whoring at 130-135 anyways. He's a good sized WW for Pete's sake. He was the last version of over sized Spence. Don't even try it. Corrales would be easily beaten by Loma and it wouldn't take him 10 rounds.
              Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-28-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Diego Corrales was very overrated. Only reason people only think of him as some kind of all time great is because he died young. Same thing with Edwin Valero.
                Agreed. Very one dimensional and very thin resume.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Both incredible p4p who is better?

Lets imagine there wasnt such a weight difference, they both go up and down a little in weight to make it even as in not cut weight but since this is imagination land just decrease overall mass /increase it a bit to meet in middle obviously floyd from his lighter younger prime days
                  This is an unusual post. So you never picked a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Nonsense. Go look at both their records prior to them fighting Floyd. Their resume's basically were void of any world level fighters. Plus Floyd was weight whoring at 130-135 anyways. He's a good sized WW for Pete's sake. He was the last version of over sized Spence. Don't even try it. Corrales would be easily by Loma and it wouldn't take him 10 rounds.
                    Go look at the records of the fighters you named and compare it to chico and herndez resume and get back at me .

Comment

I haven't even read through this post....but id be willing to bet theres more than 1 guy that is envisioning this fight taking place against 30-30+ year old Floyd ...completely forgetting he had a career before that and was fighting sub 140.....sometimes I swear most guys here only think theres one version of Floyd....the safety first, seldom throwing, "money" floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X