No announcement yet.

Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    Less than 200 connects for Loma , I mean.
    You're looking at less than 18 connects per round including jabs.

Floyd could still hit at 130-135.
    Loma just couldn't rush him.

Floyd would be backpedalling and sliding all night.

Boring fight for sure .
    Lol 200 connects on Floyd would be the 2nd most all time on him and he wouldn't come close to landing that much on Loma. No chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
      Floyd won a title at 21, 5 years younger than Loma was when he took a L vs Salido
      So? He also never won a Gold medal and lost several amateur fights when Loma lost one. Does that make Loma a far better amateur?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lmfao.....you have access to his record. He's beaten the top fighter in 3 divisions you idiot. JMM took 4 fights to beat an ATG fighter and that wasn't even in his prime while he was on steroids. Loma will go down as a much better, much more accomplished fighter than JMM. Guaranteed.

Now stfu because ydksab
        Marquez has the better resume, Einstein...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Marquez has the better resume, Einstein...
          It's debatable......but Loma's career isn't over now is it mr. Ben Franklin?

How old are you? I'm really curious. You have the IQ of maybe a 14 year old.

Comment

• Not a floyd fan, but loma moving in and out would be breakfast for floyd, it would be loma who would need to change his style, and that would mean loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              It’s irrelevant where he fought at. When he fought Floyd it was an issue. In fact Diego’s weight was always an issue. He was like 5’11” weighing it at 130. Come on man. Yea the fight was 20 years ago and my memory was hazy. It I do remember the issue up to the fight.

But Corrales' chief cornerman (and father-in-law), Ray Woods, told the Sacramento Bee that Corrales' weight had been up to 168 pounds before beginning training for the fight with Mayweather. He also said Corrales weighed 140 pounds -- and not the 133 he and his nutritionist were claiming -- as recently as a week prior to the fight.

On top of that, Woods said Corrales was battling bronchitis.

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't that shocked by what happened," Woods said of Corrales being overwhelmed by Mayweather. "I just feel Diego went into this thing overconfident from the beginning and didn't really put in all the hard work he normally does. Unfortunately, he believed what a lot of people were saying, that he was too big and strong for Mayweather."

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2001/...les-fight-flo/

Diego should have waited. But like most of Floyd opponents they had to succumb to demands for their advantage.

Nothing but excuses. Corrales got his ass whipped by Floyd. He fought in the same weight for 3 more years. So that excuse won't cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Both incredible p4p who is better?

Lets imagine there wasnt such a weight difference, they both go up and down a little in weight to make it even as in not cut weight but since this is imagination land just decrease overall mass /increase it a bit to meet in middle obviously floyd from his lighter younger prime days
                Should've done a poll

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  It's debatable......but Loma's career isn't over now is it mr. Ben Franklin?

How old are you? I'm really curious. You have the IQ of maybe a 14 year old.
                  How old am I?

I'm old enough to have watched Whittaker Chavez live while drinking a 40oz that I purchased legally.

That's how old I am...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    How old am I?

I'm old enough to have watched Whittaker Chavez live while drinking a 40oz that I purchased legally.

That's how old I am...
                    Ok then, you just verified that you're very naïve, bias and uneducated. I would have sworn that you were a teen. And I'm really not joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      All that fancy footwork wouldn't work on Mayweather. I'm not sure it would be easy but Mayweather would beat Lomachenko.

Mayweather could stand and fight or he could move against Lomachenko.

Lomachenko didn't look that great against Pedraza or Linares.

Mayweather is infinitely better than both of them.

Russell claimed he wasn't at his best when he fought Lomachenko and has been begging for a rematch. There has to be a reason it never happened.
                      There has to be a reason for rematch. The easy reason would be a title at 130/5. Do it mr Russell!

Comment

Working...
                      X