Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -TUE 50-0 Nancys swarmin' like ants today.

Loma only ever faced and beat contenders and champs with winning records.

14 fights in TUE still going against the usual slugs, some with losing records and debutantes.

And Loma never the hometown fighter unlike TUE who always needed his personal judges and Cortez and Bayliss hitched to the fighters back in Vegas.

Ok, he made bukos $$$, but he's still a sissy squallin' fer his daddy when the going got tough and you'll never live thAt down.

Comment

Loma 5'7'', 65˝″ reach
      Floyd 5'8'', 72'' reach

Floyd beats loma at 130-135. Loma has T rex arms. Floyd does basically everything better than Loma. Floyd had significant power at 130-135. Loma would not have a 10lb weight advantage on Floyd like JLC and has a completely different style.

Loma fights unconventionally and gets away with it due to his huge speed advantages over opponents, leaves himself open. He wont be able to do that with Floyd. It will be an epic schooling a la Barrera v Hamed.

Comment

lomachenko schools gayweather jr easily!

Comment

All that fancy footwork wouldn't work on Mayweather. I'm not sure it would be easy but Mayweather would beat Lomachenko.

Mayweather could stand and fight or he could move against Lomachenko.

Lomachenko didn't look that great against Pedraza or Linares.

Mayweather is infinitely better than both of them.

Russell claimed he wasn't at his best when he fought Lomachenko and has been begging for a rematch. There has to be a reason it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Gary Russell Jr.
            Guillermo Rigondeaux
            Nicholas Walters
            Jorge Linares
            I meant in regrads to the guys comment south of 135 so linares count wouldnt in this situation . And would like to hear why you think garry russell or walter is better than hernadez or chico. Guillermo i think would be better but he was an old man comi g to weight classes who proved nothing above super bantamweight.

Comment

well im disappointed whites cant win here but I would have to agree my money would be on a55holeweather.

Maybe if Loma shows us the continued dominance over the bigger names, minds will change

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Russell, Rigo and Walters. They're both severely over rated.
                They were great champions who had better names than than three you have listed such as azuhma nelson, castillo and joel casamayor . And rigo "as good as he is "is an old man jumping up two weight classes so while a good win , doesnt really mean much .

Comment

Diego Corrales was very overrated. Only reason people only think of him as some kind of all time great is because he died young. Same thing with Edwin Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                    I meant in regrads to the guys comment south of 135 so linares count wouldnt in this situation . And would like to hear why you think garry russell or walter is better than hernadez or chico. Guillermo i think would be better but he was an old man comi g to weight classes who proved nothing above super bantamweight.

So Hernandez was not an old man.
                    And Chico wasn't weight drained

Linares vs Chico at 135lbs is a good fight both have good days and bad day, both vulnerable and both will go for the KO, Linares does have a higher ring IQ.

A fight with Walters at 130 would be a great fight as well Walters has the power to hurt and stop Chico.

Russel jr and Rigo beat the Hernandez that Floyd fought on points for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Diego Corrales was very overrated. Only reason people only think of him as some kind of all time great is because he died young. Same thing with Edwin Valero.

Had some good fights with Castillo but yeah I agree he is very overrated.

Would put him in the same bracket as someone like Juan Manuel López, a much hyped fighter but will and did get found out at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                      X