No announcement yet.

Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Do you know who JMM fought in his 2nd fight? It was a guy who was 0-1 lol!

And, here's a fun fact.......JMM lost his very first fight to a guy that was 1-0 and finished his career at 4-14!

JMM also didn't fight for a world title until his 42nd fight.

Want to continue with this?
    YES.

Marquez has wins over great fighters and an ATG fighter.

Exactly WHO tf has Lomafako ever beaten?

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
      Bit of a hard one for Loma to match, since he hadn't turned pro yet at 21...
      Why is that?

Exactly *why* did Lomafako spend so much time floundering around in the amateur ranks fighting NOBODIES?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Why is that?

Exactly *why* did Lomafako spend so much time floundering around in the amateur ranks fighting NOBODIES?
        Is there a specific age at which you demand a boxer should turn pro? I didn't realise there was a rule.

Comment

YES.

Marquez lost to Chris John. UD. Even Chris John has never heard of Chris John. And he still would have lost if he hadn't been deducted points. What excuse do you have for this? This'll be a good one....

Comment

YES.

Lmfao.....you have access to his record. He's beaten the top fighter in 3 divisions you idiot. JMM took 4 fights to beat an ATG fighter and that wasn't even in his prime while he was on steroids. Loma will go down as a much better, much more accomplished fighter than JMM. Guaranteed.

Now stfu because ydksab

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Lmfao.....you have access to his record. He's beaten the top fighter in 3 divisions you idiot. JMM took 4 fights to beat an ATG fighter and that wasn't even in his prime while he was on steroids. Loma will go down as a much better, much more accomplished fighter than JMM. Guaranteed.

Now stfu because ydksab
              Why does that clown keep asking WHO Loma has beaten? I'm really not following where he's trying to bait people towards, lol. A) everyone knows who Loma has beaten and B) surely the list of guys Loma has beaten automatically invalidates all of his points. Surely he's not that stupid......... But then again this forum never fails to surprise I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                Why does that clown keep asking WHO Loma has beaten? I'm really not following where he's trying to bait people towards, lol. A) everyone knows who Loma has beaten and B) surely the list of guys Loma has beaten automatically invalidates all of his points. Surely he's not that stupid......... But then again this forum never fails to surprise I guess.
                No, that's the thing, this guy really is. If you want a good laugh, just go browse his history and read his comments on all subjects. He must be a teen or something. It's FAF

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Corrales fought at that same weight for three more years and won another title. Stop lying. Throwing out BS and hoping it sticks won't work when there are people here that know better
                  It’s irrelevant where he fought at. When he fought Floyd it was an issue. In fact Diego’s weight was always an issue. He was like 5’11” weighing it at 130. Come on man. Yea the fight was 20 years ago and my memory was hazy. It I do remember the issue up to the fight.

But Corrales' chief cornerman (and father-in-law), Ray Woods, told the Sacramento Bee that Corrales' weight had been up to 168 pounds before beginning training for the fight with Mayweather. He also said Corrales weighed 140 pounds -- and not the 133 he and his nutritionist were claiming -- as recently as a week prior to the fight.

On top of that, Woods said Corrales was battling bronchitis.

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't that shocked by what happened," Woods said of Corrales being overwhelmed by Mayweather. "I just feel Diego went into this thing overconfident from the beginning and didn't really put in all the hard work he normally does. Unfortunately, he believed what a lot of people were saying, that he was too big and strong for Mayweather."

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2001/...les-fight-flo/

Diego should have waited. But like most of Floyd opponents they had to succumb to demands for their advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    It’s irrelevant where he fought at. When he fought Floyd it was an issue. In fact Diego’s weight was always an issue. He was like 5’11” weighing it at 130. Come on man. Yea the fight was 20 years ago and my memory was hazy. It I do remember the issue up to the fight.

But Corrales' chief cornerman (and father-in-law), Ray Woods, told the Sacramento Bee that Corrales' weight had been up to 168 pounds before beginning training for the fight with Mayweather. He also said Corrales weighed 140 pounds -- and not the 133 he and his nutritionist were claiming -- as recently as a week prior to the fight.

On top of that, Woods said Corrales was battling bronchitis.

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't that shocked by what happened," Woods said of Corrales being overwhelmed by Mayweather. "I just feel Diego went into this thing overconfident from the beginning and didn't really put in all the hard work he normally does. Unfortunately, he believed what a lot of people were saying, that he was too big and strong for Mayweather."

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2001/...les-fight-flo/

Diego should have waited. But like most of Floyd opponents they had to succumb to demands for their advantage.
                    This is what happens when making one too many excuses to discredit Floyd.....

So. Was the bronchitis part of the fight contract or one of those gentlemen bets Roach talks about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      This is what happens when making one too many excuses to discredit Floyd.....

So. Was the bronchitis part of the fight contract or one of those gentlemen bets Roach talks about?
                      Discredit Floyd? Are you trying to say I’m discrediting Floyd?

I’m discussing the factors in the fight. Whipper snappers just don’t remember the lead up to the fight. You may not remember but I do.

I’m not saying corrales would have won at another weight but the fight would not have went the way it went.

Comment

Working...
                      X