Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoon23 is the stupidest pac-stain

TonyGE is the stupidest g-string

sid-knee is the stupidest Josh-tard :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Like Lennox Lewis said, "He changed his tune." I actually don't attribute that to just Wilder, but Fury too! When it looked like AJ was the only option: "Flat-fee," "I don't need to go the U.S.," etc. Now that Wilder has the option of fighting Ortiz again, and Fury again, the rhetoric has changed dramatically! I wouldn't expect you to notice that! Just keep reading and reacting to my posts! I'll keep you updated!
      It still doesn't justify a 50/50 deal though Haha.

You're just talking absolute rubbish. It doesn't even make any sense in making it a reality. A percentage, yes. But 50/50?

Continue and i'll clown you like I always do.

How did you even read this and come to this conclusion? I mean, we've been here before with you reading in to things that make no sense. Maybe get your mum to read articles and posts for you in the future so as not to fail on the level you do.

F3ck me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        If Wilder wins, exactly what money does AJ deserve?
        Don't answer my question with a question. If it's the norm, you'd be able to give me plenty of names. You can't, so you won't be back to answer me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          So you just forgot the entire 2018! Lol! Like I told you earlier, "He changed his tune!" I usually would post the comments, but you're not worth the time!
          Are we in 2018? Maybe that's your problem. You're still catching us up and need time to get to 2019.

If it's not a problem now, then you don't need to make a post like it's some kind of sticking point when it's not.

What's you next post going to be? When is Wilder going to fight Ali and Foreman to really prove himself? Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            It still doesn't justify a 50/50 deal though Haha.

You're just talking absolute rubbish. It doesn't even make any sense in making it a reality. A percentage, yes. But 50/50?

Continue and i'll clown you like I always do.

How did you even read this and come to this conclusion? I mean, we've been here before with you reading in to things that make no sense. Maybe get your mum to read articles and posts for you in the future so as not to fail on the level you do.

F3ck me!!
            Just keep reading my posts, and i'll continue to educate you! It's not 50/50 yet, but if Wilder beats Fury in the rematch (like I wrote earlier), it will be 50/50, especially if Wilder wins by KO! AJ's best bet, to keep the split below 50%, is to beat Fury before a rematch takes place, or hope Schwarz derails the rematch! Stay tuned!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              spoon23 is the stupidest pac-stain

TonyGE is the stupidest g-string

sid-knee is the stupidest Josh-tard :lol:
              Sid-knee and that other weirdo that sits and post photoshopped memes of Wilder all day everyday. A piece of p.ussy would change either of those guys lives around quick fast. They wouldn’t even post anymore after their first little piece.
              Last edited by hitking; 05-21-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Are we in 2018? Maybe that's your problem. You're still catching us up and need time to get to 2019.

If it's not a problem now, then you don't need to make a post like it's some kind of sticking point when it's not.

What's you next post going to be? When is Wilder going to fight Ali and Foreman to really prove himself? Haha.
                When you read something I post in response to what someone else posts, be sure to read both posts! Joshua had "no interest" in coming to America in 2018! Lennox NEVER had a problem coming to America! That was the point I was making! I can tell you hate history! Most ignorant people do!

Comment

Don't answer my question with a question. If it's the norm, you'd be able to give me plenty of names. You can't, so you won't be back to answer me.
                  Na, I just think you’re a f.ucking idiot not worth engaging in legitimate dialogue. But to play your little game. I don’t think Floyd-Manny had a rematch clause. To my knowledge, neither did Lewis-Tyson. And those were the biggest fights in recent memory where rival networks did joint promotions. Which would likely end up the case if Wilder and AJ fight anytime in the near future.

Comment

• You are a legend who the hell would help Parker in England 😀🤷*♀️ Your talking ****e and your know it

Comment

And you also failed to see the whole post was sarcastic?

No wonder this place is such a shlt hole with people like you being a moderator.

I'd close your account down for a week or two before you face any more embarrassment.

Who is this alt?

Comment

Working...
                      X