Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your grandpa is 80 then heavies of his time would be at 175 pounds today. With same day weigh ins back then, those weighing 185-195 in the ring, that is now LHW territory.

So imagine the top 3 LHW’s of today going up to heavyweight to fight Wilder. So Gvozdyk, Kovalev and Bivol. They woulda probably been successful hw’s like 50-60 years ago, but not today. They’d crushed by these giants Wilder, Fury, Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Deontay Wilder insisted on a two way immediate rematch.

You make zero sense as per usual, trying to blame AJ for something Wilder wanted

Try to do some research next time homeboy

Joshua included additional impediments into the contract

in the event of a draw, there will be no rematch loooool

Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.
      "

that was insane ***wittery from Joshua and Hearn..... they did everything they could to roadblock that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        why cant it just be one fight?

always trying to tie down wilder with contracts

now if aj/wilder loses and they put rematches in the contract that is different
        That is what he's talking about. Both having rematch clauses. If the loser wishes to not go through with the rematch, then they have that choice if they so wish.

It's not an automatic 2 fight deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          AJ branching out into another market has your head believing that 50/50 is then becoming a reality?

I don't even want to ask how you came to this mad conclusion. It would be utterly pointless on my part.
          Like Lennox Lewis said, "He changed his tune." I actually don't attribute that to just Wilder, but Fury too! When it looked like AJ was the only option: "Flat-fee," "I don't need to go the U.S.," etc. Now that Wilder has the option of fighting Ortiz again, and Fury again, the rhetoric has changed dramatically! I wouldn't expect you to notice that! Just keep reading and reacting to my posts! I'll keep you updated!

Comment

and what are your sources?
            Shirley in saying it won't be until late 2020.

And the going back to basics is Deas.

Comment

obviously imo wilder would get the smaller share the 1st time around... if he wins the fight for example he can get the larger share next time... that wont happen if a 2 fight deal is already in place....

unless of course they do both fights 50/50 and we all know hearn wont do that for us fans

*hope everything is going well with you
              Which huge A side star gave most of the money to the winner in a rematch?

I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Lennox fought in the U.S. nearly 20 times before he fought Tyson! Coming to the U.S. was never an issue for him!
                Neither is it for AJ. His next fight is in the US. Not only that, but he's offering to have the first fight against Wilder in the US.

This is not a sticking point, but you wrote this like it was?

Yeah, you need serious help. Leave this place and take the other freaks with you if it isn't too much trouble as well. This place would be so much better to come to if that were to happen.

Ah, one can only dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                  Parker lost the fight but the referee favored Joshua by allowing him to hold which probably won Joshua some rounds.
                  Actually, it was the opposite. The ref broke them up as soon as they got on the inside. It only happened 4 times throughout the fight, but AJ haters and weirdos wanted to make out that it was a constant occurrence.

What you're saying here happened only in your mind. The same place it happens with all the weirdos.

Comment

Which huge star never had a rematch clause in a fight like this?

Lets say for instance, Wilder were to win, you think AJ and Hearn would be able to trust him to fight again and get the money they should?

Are you actually serious right now?
                    If Wilder wins, exactly what money does AJ deserve?

Comment

Neither is it for AJ. His next fight is in the US. Not only that, but he's offering to have the first fight against Wilder in the US.

This is not a sticking point, but you wrote this like it was?

Yeah, you need serious help. Leave this place and take the other freaks with you if it isn't too much trouble as well. This place would be so much better to come to if that were to happen.

Ah, one can only dream.

first..... you were a silly pac-stain

then..... you became a silly g-string

now..... you are a silly Josh-tard

comical

your pattern of ******ity tells the whole story

#casualfansaredumbasarock

Comment

Working...
                      X