Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Joyce the fastest heavyweight alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lollll

Faster than a standing locomotive.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      What fight shows he doesn't enjoy fighting ? That's just ..what ? Ha
      Is english your main language as you are struggling. Where did I say it was a fight in specific made me feel that way? It is his whole attitude particularly in interviews. You are mental so defensive of a random you don't personally know from attacks that never actually came.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
        Is english your main language as you are struggling.
        You are mental so defensive of a random you don't personally know from attacks that never actually came.

Comment

don't understand how someone that can do a backflip be so slow and lumbering

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            **** me, watching that guy is like watching Carl Froch with his leg stuck in a bear trap, wading through treacle.

And yet he's clearly got pop as he scores KOs. They ought to change the saying from "it's the punches you don't see coming" to "it's the punches you CAN see coming, and it takes half an hour before it lands."

For a mnute I thought the picture had frozen. This guy is SLOW. I mean, a sloth would watch a Joe Joyce bout and call him a cunt, that's how bad he is.

I can't think, off the top of my head, of a boxer I've seen that's slower. In his last bout he actually grew a beard in the middle of throwing a jab.

What you gotta say about this daft cunt?

-Kev- Beercules ShoulderRoll
            He is slow as molasses for Pete's sake. Wilder & AJ would put him in a coma & he wouldn't lay a glove on Fury.
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 09-30-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              He is slow as molasses for Pete's sake. Wilder & AJ would put him in a coma & he wouldn't lay a glove on Fury.
              Joyce has stood toe to toe with AJ and Fury is on record admitting he couldn't handle Joyce when he was getting him ready for Wilder ,in fact he beat up Fury before and after he dropped the weight. Why do you guys exaggerate things,you said the same thing With Wallin and now Ortiz at 49 may get by wilder . No one is subject to not losing, do you think Joyce wont lay a glove on wilder ? Maybe AJ but they were team mates.Wilder would be very much in danger in that match up mash..easily 50/50 fight.
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-30-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Is english your main language as you are struggling. Where did I say it was a fight in specific made me feel that way? It is his whole attitude particularly in interviews. You are mental so defensive of a random you don't personally know from attacks that never actually came.
                Joyce passion is being world champion, you are watching another program and probably drinking because no such thing exists where Joyce states or gives any notion he doesn't like fighting, what a drug induced view and yes,a fight had to give you that point of view which again is a drug induced one ,no one agrees with that unless they are high with you ,What interview are you seeing id like to watch to ?Ha

Comment

The best comment I ever saw about Joe Joyce's style is that "he fights like a mummy on ketamine" lmfao

Comment

Joyce has stood toe to toe with AJ and Fury is on record admitting he couldn't handle Joyce when he was getting him ready for Wilder ,in fact he beat up Fury before and after he dropped the weight. Why do you guys exaggerate things,you said the same thing With Wallin and now Ortiz at 49 may get by wilder . No one is subject to not losing, do you think Joyce wont lay a glove on wilder ? Maybe AJ but they were team mates.Wilder would be very much in danger in that match up mash..easily 50/50 fight.
                    You have a lot in that post but I'll start by saying that was my OPINION. I'm not too concerned who agrees with me or not.

Now, to continue, Ortiz is 40 so that shows your bias based on you coming straight out and aging him by almost a decade in an attempt to belittle Wilder.
                    That's fine, but I'm not a fan of any heavyweight at the moment, least of all Wilder. I'm just a realist and that proves that my opinion is closer to the truth than yours. Joyce is a sitting duck for guys like Wilder and AJ because of his lack of speed and defense. I think both clearly have the power to put his lights out and but he doesn't have the ability to avoid their punches for very long. You saw what finally got to AJ and that was fast hands in combination. Joyce cannot provide that. And lol @ Fury saying that he cannot handle Joyce. Does that supersede the dozens of times that he said that he was the best fighter in the heavyweight division by a mile? Fury may feel that he cannot take a flush punch from JJ but let's not act like he'll be getting hit. Fury would humiliate him. That's all for now. Cheers.

Comment

Joyce passion is being world champion, you are watching another program and probably drinking because no such thing exists where Joyce states or gives any notion he doesn't like fighting, what a drug induced view and yes,a fight had to give you that point of view which again is a drug induced one ,no one agrees with that unless they are high with you ,What interview are you seeing id like to watch to ?Ha
                      The English comment was not an insult, it was a genuine question as you fully ignored me opening with "he is deceptive" meaning my view point is likely wrong but I enjoy the entertainment he gives me anyway. Let me be clearer. He appears slow, but can backflip, so is not slow. Deceptive. With that in mind from the very start of the post, any of my opinions are open by my own admission to being proven wrong. You reacting like I attacked him because you can't read makes me think you are either a non native english speaker or you are an insanely blind fanboy.

I hope Joyce proves me wrong, HW division needs many more competitive live bodies. Nothing you have said changes my opinion, I think you grossly exaggerate him in the same way you completely exaggerated my critique with invented madness.

Comment

Working...
                      X