Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can wilder KO top heavies like that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He dropped Fury like that and ko'd Ortiz like that..what top heavies are you referring to?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        He dropped Fury like that and ko'd Ortiz like that..what top heavies are you referring to?
        He didn't drop them anything like that. What were you watching?

Ortiz was cumulative. Hit him until he was on his knees - stopped as a tko.

Fury was hit with a right while he was off balance. It was the free left hook that made it spectacular. And Fury got up.

The Breazeale ko was huge. But shocking by Breazeale. Walked straight into a right hand.

Joshua and Fury won't do that. Even Ortiz and Whyte won't do that. He'll need to find the big punch. He'll need to set it up. He'll need to avoid what's coming back at him.

He's absolutely got the power. If he can find the punch he knocks guys out. The question is whether he can find the punch.
        Last edited by Toffee; 05-19-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Repeat of Briggs vs Lewis once they meet

Comment

For years you hype up Ortiz soon as wilder ko’s him he’s a bum🤔 I don’t recall anyone ever doing that to him and even since. Also fury was out cold and caught the Holy Ghost, that was god who put him on his feet but had it been that ref from last night he wouldn’t of beat the count so who are these top heavies wilder can’t KO 🤔??

Comment

He can KO them all if they lose concentration like Breazeale did, he just stood there with no defence so Wilder must have thought, 'Yes thankyou very much'. Nice punch but geez, B, concentrate man.

Comment

Brazeale just said wilder hits like a sledgehammer. When comparing AJ to Wilder I’m punching power he said AJ hits like a woman slapping you.

AJ will not last long be Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He came within a second of KOing Fury and would have finished him if the ref had not give Fury so much recovery time with all the walk this way tests. Breazeale is a top ten heavyweight who went 7 rounds with AJ. Wilder can flatten anyone if he lands clean with a good straight right. He has developed into a great puncher.
                  I disagree. Wilder had 12 rounds and couldn't do it, and it was not the best version of Fury at all.

when Fury got up, he didn't look like a man that was "a second from being put to sleep" he looked energized and landed some shots on wilder. What "extra" time? Not to mention a fight is scored over 12 rounds...and majority had fury winning the fight.

The First KD was more fury being off balance. Not to mention the amount of time wilder hit straight air...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I had Fury winning their bout. I also thought the first KD was more of a slip on Furys part.

Ortiz is not a top guy man. He's past father time and is hitting GRANDPA time.

Not to mention it was not a 1 shot KO, sloppy as **** slaps and multiple punches

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      For years you hype up Ortiz soon as wilder ko’s him he’s a bum🤔 I don’t recall anyone ever doing that to him and even since. Also fury was out cold and caught the Holy Ghost, that was god who put him on his feet but had it been that ref from last night he wouldn’t of beat the count so who are these top heavies wilder can’t KO 🤔??
                      I always thought Ortiz was too old when he he got going.

He's way to old and gasses late in fights, has a bad chin now too.

He's only really beat Bryant jennings which isn't huge anyways.

Looked bad in his last bout with hammer as well...

Comment

Working...
                      X