No announcement yet.

Can wilder KO top heavies like that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    I always thought Ortiz was too old when he he got going.

He's way to old and gasses late in fights, has a bad chin now too.

He's only really beat Bryant jennings which isn't huge anyways.

Looked bad in his last bout with hammer as well...
    He isn’t getting any better but at the time wilder fought him he was the boogy man same guy Hearn signed to shelve him from AJ and aj is still scared, you can’t tell me he wasn’t a top HW, and what hw doesn’t gas? They all do

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      So standard procedures of checking if a fighter can continue is giving them extra time? How about you mention all the extra time that the ref gave Wilder after Ortiz rocked him. He had a full minute after the round,plus 20-30 seconds to see if he was okay. How about you also mention how after Wilder "almost finished him" fury came back,stunned Wilder,and won the rest of the round. Wilder is a one handed fighter,and fury at 60% showed just how one dimensional he is by making him miss like an idiot time after time. And in shape fury pitches a shutout against Wilder.
      The NYSAC checked his pupils to make sure we didn't have another tragedy like Mago.
      Nobody saved Wilder.
      Fury was at 100% & is a slippery, slick fighter.
      Fury can't improve much but Wilder can & will.
      Fury didn't make Wilder look stupid;
      Wilder fought stupid.
      Breland better fix this idiotic swing for the fences when Wilder hurts somebody.
      If he stuns AJ & rushes him like he did Brazeale, AJ catches him with that beautiful uppercut & puts him out.
      I expect Wilder to box AJ like he did vs Stiverne the 1st time.

Comment

Working...
      X