Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.4 Million Views...

this is not just good for Wilder but Good For BOXING and GREAT for AJ vs Wilder build up to their fight

this is BETTER than any "Network Ratings" this is free marketing that will lead to more people watching your next fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      You will only end up developing HBP where you are thinking of more excuses to comment on boxingscene.
      Not me but you guys because I have a life outside of NSB. Obviously many of you English guys do not because you take this shit too personally and seriously. You guys are obsessed with everything that's American; Especially with Mr. Deontay Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Not me but you guys because I have a life outside of NSB. Obviously many of you English guys do not because you take this shit too personally and seriously. You guys are obsessed with everything that's American; Especially with Mr. Deontay Wilder.
        Smiles.... No one gives a fcck about wilder. He needed the British guys to put him up on his 1st ppv.
        He needed the British guys to elevate him from his 1.5mil per fight.
        Tell me which American HW can put wilder up on ppv?
        Tell me...i will be waiting.

Comment

Smiles.... No one gives a fcck about wilder. He needed the British guys to put him up on his 1st ppv.

Comment

Damn, you are too funny mate! What are you even talking about?

It was Fury who used Deontay Wilder's name to raise his profile around the world. If it had not been for "The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder throwing Tyson Fury a lifeline, in giving him an unearned title shot, then he would have never gotten that ESPN deal and still been a bum lying on the streets of England.

No one ever knew or noticed that this bum still existed until an American guy named Deontay Wilder pulled him out of the gutter. Before then he was total forgotten man. So Fury needed an American guy to help him rise from the ashes.

So it was an American who gave a Brit American exposure; Which means global exposure because when an American fight the whole world takes notice.

Comment

Damn, you are too funny mate! What are you even talking about?

It was Fury who used Deontay Wilder's name to raise his profile around the world. If it had not been for "The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder throwing Tyson Fury a lifeline, in giving him an unearned title shot, then he would have never gotten that ESPN deal and still been a bum lying on the streets of England.

No one ever knew or noticed that this bum still existed until an American guy named Deontay Wilder pulled him out of the gutter. Before then he was total forgotten man. So Fury needed an American guy to help him rise from the ashes.

So it was an American who gave a Brit American exposure; Which means global exposure because when an American fight the whole world takes notice.
              Hahahah... You can't twist the narratives. That's impossible. Prior to AJ's rumour and Tyson's fight, wilder has no name. Nobody could pay to watch him. Is no coincidence he never was on ppv because no body was willing to pay to watch him. Yes right, let's not pretend here, own it, be a man. Dnt be a coward.
              His pay only grew on the back of AJ's name.

When the British are not involved, your paper champ went back to free TV.

All am giving is fact. You can't spin this, dnt even try. It's a lost cause for you bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                10.4 Million Views...
                Man, that's crazy.

In a few days it already has almost the same amount of views as the AJ vs. Klitschko fight (11 million) that has been on Youtube for two years.

Comment

• Yes even scary he carreied his power and speedy with new weight !
                  Last edited by Tutsa; 05-23-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Hahahah... You can't twist the narratives. That's impossible. Prior to AJ's rumour and Tyson's fight, wilder has no name. Nobody could pay to watch him. Is no coincidence he never was on ppv because no body was willing to pay to watch him. Yes right, let's not pretend here, own it, be a man. Dnt be a coward.
                    His pay only grew on the back of AJ's name.

When the British are not involved, your paper champ went back to free TV.

All am giving is fact. You can't spin this, dnt even try. It's a lost cause for you bruh.

AJ embarrassed himself by ducking Wilder multiple times in 2018

he don't wanna get stretched out like Fury and Breazeale

EVERYBODY is talking about Wilder

NOBODY is talking about the guy who ducked Wilder

half-a-dozen idiot Joshua fans cannot miraculously make the world forget about all of AJ's ducking in 2018

the brits all know whats up..... Lennox Lewis, Hatton, Fury, Froch, Khan, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc..... they all know Joshua is ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Sidknee has steam coming out of his ears, after Wilder put on a great performance and out shined AJ against Brezeale.

Sidknee is so worked up he must post continuously to prove his love for AJ.

It hurts him inside to know that his god AJ is slipping down the ranks again, and about to get shown up by fat blob Ruiz, while Wilder just destroyed his opponent and is exploding the boxing scene right now.

Poor Sidknee fingers must be sore from writing all his garbage. I am glad I have blocked him so I dont have to read his sickly nonsense posts.
                      Why would I have steam coming out of my ears due to Wilder knocking Brezeale out in a round? Haha.

AJ beat Gavern and Molina quicker. And what?

Stop projecting as well. That's usually for the Americans. We both know you hurt everyday after what AJ and Whyte did to Parker. I would hope for one day to come where you get over it. But that's not going to happen is it? You've been well and truly f3cked up. It's actually rather sad the lengths you've gone to. Maybe see a psychiatrist to get help for your problems.

Good luck. I'm with you my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X