No announcement yet.

wilder back on steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilder back on steroids?

his brother tested positive for steroids and wilder hurt his arm again because his thin frame cant handle the extra steroid muscle.

llololololol

Comment

If he is, he's doing it wrong.

Comment

He's enrolled in the WBC Clean Boxing program so he is doing better testing than most boxers today.

Comment

Steroids? Nope just excellent timing and execution. I'm no Wilder fan (trust me my post history shows this) but that KO was CLEAN to the chin he timed him beautifully.

Comment

yes his reflexes were sharp from all the extra training the steroids gives him, steroid speed was there too

Comment

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses! Why just give the man his just credit and due. He is easily one of the to two or three Heavyweights in the world today.

Comment

yes i give him credit he is one of the best heavyweights but how good would he be without all the steroids? you really think just his brother was on them and not him? yall is mad naive

Comment

Obvious Alt is obvious. 7 posts, all anti-Wilder lol

Comment

yeah i just signed up today i though brazil would ko him but all the steroids wilder takes made his punch reistance stronger. no man with legs that skinns could ever hit that hard without the roids. common sense. i think wilder kos joshua and beats fury in rematch because he is on the good stuff. look at all the money behind him now too. just wonder if he tore his bicep again which is a common steroid injury

Comment

Working...
                    X