• Time
  • Show
Clear All

E- trolling.

Comment

Another British poster. #sad

Comment

Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
        yeah i just signed up today i though brazil would ko him but all the steroids wilder takes made his punch reistance stronger. no man with legs that skinns could ever hit that hard without the roids. common sense. i think wilder kos joshua and beats fury in rematch because he is on the good stuff. look at all the money behind him now too. just wonder if he tore his bicep again which is a common steroid injury
        Lol you just said he has skinny legs. Roids are used so your phiscal shape going into the ring gives you advantage.

unless those roids gave him elephant legs for split second that the camera couldn’t catch it. Lol

Listen Dude wilder is the cleanest boxer out there, 24/7, 265 VADA testing program.

Tell Joshua to enroll with wbc program.

Comment

was there any VADA testing for this fight???

Comment

This thread is Pathetic . Yet Hilarious at the same time .

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              was there any VADA testing for this fight???
              What part of 24/7 365 don’t you understand ?

Comment

Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
                his brother tested positive for steroids and wilder hurt his arm again because his thin frame cant handle the extra steroid muscle.
                Your brother sucks ****. I guess by your logic that makes you a raging **** too?

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                  What part of 24/7 365 don’t you understand ?
                  The part that completely destroys his argument

Comment

wilder is a steroid cheat, its obvious and anyone who doesnt think so doesnt know much about boxing and high level sports. its real cute how all yall feelings get hurt. wilder is just another great black hope. white people despite being only 8 percent of the worlds population have held the linear heavyweight titles for 20 years now. holyfield was on roids. mike tyson was on roids, i think bowe was clean. tyson furry is the still da champ. but i gots mad respeck on beyonce wilder name he be layin fools out wit da kwikness frum his steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X