No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    No he wasn't. Even if he was he would've dropped again over and over.
    Yeah..... I think so too. He would still have been KOed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Breazeale beat the count, he should been giving a benefit of doubt for a come back.... Fight called off too early. Does it mean fights should be called off at every KD?
      That's a motherfucking lie. Breazeale was counted out. Besides, he was in bad shape and in no way capable of continuing. You want to get that dude killed.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 05-19-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Go watch it cause that mofo was stumbling backwards
        First sign of someone being fughed
        The ref catches him
        Lolx..... Now you got me laughing.
        It is what it is, we have to move on. Let's see what Ruiz is capable of doing. It's obvious Breazeale was overrated and over hyped as a big and durable moffo.

He couldn't even play around with the first round and frustrate wilder a bit, he went straight to business and came straight out.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
          Btw people saying AJ is ducking, ok even if he is 'ducking' Wilder, well why not? It's totally understandable from his management point of view. He's an icon in Britain and they're going to want to keep him undefeated as long as possible. Sure an AJ-Wilder fight would make a lot of money, but AJ is worth more remaining undefeated and unified as long as possible. When will people stop assuming it's the actual fighter doing the ducking, or that the ducking is out of intimidation or fear. If I was AJ I'd fight every single other guy out there and rake in as much as I can before facing Wilder.
          This - LoL!!

Umm, yes makes perfect coward sense. Fighters usually wanna prove they are the best - mgmnt be d*mned.

But. tell the truth, you are aj huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Yeah that would be a good fight to see as well. Don't really know why Ortiz turned it down, seemed like a PED cycle issue imo.

That being said if that was the reason then I don't think Al would let Ortiz fight Wilder while being on the juice either.

But yeah I always rated Ortiz highly and I think Wilder should have gotten more credit for that win. Ortiz could be a good test for anyone at HW.
            Did you see how heavy he was in that ring? The man was simply out of shape and with only 5 weeks to go; It wouldn't have been a sufficient amount of time for him to get in that kind of fighting shape in such a short notice.

Ortiz looked like he weighed 300lbs tonight.

Comment

It is what it is, we have to move on. Let's see what Ruiz is capable of doing. It's obvious Breazeale was overrated and over hyped as a big and durable moffo.

He couldn't even play around with the first round and frustrate wilder a bit, he went straight to business and came straight out.
              I don't feel like Breazeale was overrated any more than was needed to maintain some level of hype for the fight. He never looked confident. But anyone has a puncher's chance I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                Btw people saying AJ is ducking, ok even if he is 'ducking' Wilder, well why not? It's totally understandable from his management point of view. He's an icon in Britain and they're going to want to keep him undefeated as long as possible. Sure an AJ-Wilder fight would make a lot of money, but AJ is worth more remaining undefeated and unified as long as possible. When will people stop assuming it's the actual fighter doing the ducking, or that the ducking is out of intimidation or fear. If I was AJ I'd fight every single other guy out there and rake in as much as I can before facing Wilder.
                Lets just hope Joshua dont read this and get this stupid idea lol.....THE fight needs to be made NOW!

Comment

But don’t sit their and say the ref didn’t count him out
                  And even if he didn’t , their was no fughin way Brazeale could of continued without receiving punishment for no fughin reason
                  That’s how fighters get hurt
                  Had it been a British ref , he would of waved the fight off right their and then

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    you Neanderthal. He was dead on his way down revived himself when he hit the canvas and thought he was dreaming when he stumbled up. The ref saved his career. Fury went down and go up before ten, plus he was winning, just a sad comparison by a salty fan
                    why would I be salty because if a Breazeale KO. It was expected and it's nothing of surprises. I was of the opinion that he would have been giving the fury treatment.

It's obvious you daft and far worse than a neanderthal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
                      I would’ve like to see more but respects ref decision. Wilder had too much time left to seriously hurt Breazeale
                      See more? The ref counted ten.

Comment

Working...
                      X