No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Joshua got knocked down by a 100 year old Klitschko. What do you think happens if Wilder hits him with one of those shots?
    Any body can get KD but your ability to recover and end the fight is what makes you a unified champion.

Comment

• Where the brits at

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        He was firm on his feet after he stood up. A fury kind of treatment would have been fair.

He will still get KOed thou but he should have been giving a benefit of doubt.
        you Neanderthal. He was dead on his way down revived himself when he hit the canvas and thought he was dreaming when he stumbled up. The ref saved his career. Fury went down and go up before ten, plus he was winning, just a sad comparison by a salty fan

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          I can smell your insecurities all the way on this side of the pond.

Why even bother to respond?

It's just killing you people are saying positive things about Wilder.

Do you know what an elephant is?

If you are going to make ****** statements don't complain when you get called out on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            I'm very impressed but you have to understand if they fought multiples times due to styles Breazeale will win one, just Not the last or even the next one
            Breazeale would win none his defense is blocking punches with his face and showing how tough he is wilder hits way to hard

Comment

• Joshua will say he didn't see the fight because he was at a photo shoot

Comment

• Say what you want about Wilder. But he’s at least knocked down every one of his opponents. Every single one. The dude has broken that hand on skulls. Surgically repaired. Probably never fights at 100%. I love Joshua and think he would be great as the face of boxing, period. With that said, Wilder isn’t ducking anyone. This man is possessed with a demon right hand and I believe in his belief in it. I believe he thinks he can beat anyone and I believe he’s tried to make the Joshua fight. Dude is a freak and has godly power. If the fight doesn’t happen by the end of 2020 it’s both fighters fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Whyte is ranked as the no.1 contender by the WBC, not sure why Breazeale was the mandatory or why Ortiz is next.

It is clear they are ducking Whyte.

Now the WBC is ordering Whyte to fight Fury instead.

Can you explain any of this?
                  That's easy ... fewer and fewer people are willing to let hearn angle AJ out of risk in these big fights. He's gonna have to take a lot of risk and FIGHT.

They ain't gonna let Whyte block out in front. Whyte need to move out the damn way. He'll get his fights, and deserve them, but right now he's in the way.

Or everyone will let hearn keep playing with himself and the small fish ... and create big events without them. There will be NO manipulation of the entire sport. It's the WBC version of **** off!

Comment

• Now you all know why Joshua is so reluctant to fight Wilder. lmao.

Comment

• Wilder is giving Joshua a lot of props in this press conference. I wouldn't be surprised if they have something worked out if Joshua beats Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X