Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another kid who doesn't know **** about boxing. Like just being aggressive and coming forward will beat Wilder.
    Dominic Breazeale didn't have the speed, power or boxing skill to hang with Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Whyte don’t want to fight a eliminator to become mando... when wilder agreed to fight Whyte for 7mil as long as Joshua was guaranteed next and he wanted it in writing Hearn said that’s not how it works

So no Joshua, no Fury and not Whyte.

But fight a guy near 50 with health conditions who you have already beaten.

Let me know when Wilder steps up against anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
        Well I don't know if he would admit it, and we all saw for ourselves anyway, haha.
        Still , wanted to hear his take
        I don’t think it had anything to do with Jim Grays comment

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Lol that's true. I knew Brezeale would lose but I thought he would at least last 3 or 4 rounds SMH
          Same here. I thought it would end in 5, but when I saw how slow Breazeale was moving and punching I knew it would be quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That is what Hearn and AJ are worried about.
            That's what I'm talking about my man! They know what's up. Let slow ass Joshua square up and stand flat-footed against Deontay Wilder with no head movement and see what kind of outcome he receives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Breazeale beat the count, he should been giving a benefit of doubt for a come back.... Fight called off too early. Does it mean fights should be called off at every KD?
              Literally still had his left knee on the ground when the ref counted "Ten" you can rewind and see it. He then stood up and stumbled back into the ropes

Comment

• Funny how the poll keeps going up

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Does anybody here NOT think that Wilder does the same to Joshua? Seriously, if Wilder connects, it's over for Joshua. Fight needs to be made asap, enough is enough of these kind of opponents. Eventually, somebody will get seriously hurt
                  Joshua is more skilled and has incredible power. I give Joshua the edge due to being more skilled than Wilder.

Comment

• I feel sorry for Breazeale. Totally destroyed and humiliated, by a hated rival. He might be done...if he does come back, I can't imagine him being the same. Like Stiverne, you know? Back for a couple paychecks, but pretty much finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Breazeale beat the count, he should been giving a benefit of doubt for a come back.... Fight called off too early. Does it mean fights should be called off at every KD?
                      What are you talking about, yeah he got to his feet at 9, but was obviously in no state to continue, did you not see him stumbling around? Ref could have counted to 20 and he would still have been wobbling.

Comment

Working...
                      X