Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Truth.
    I usually rip on his lousy technique after his fights but I can't say much negative tonight. His positioning was seriously on point. Great control of distance. Was really evident when they did the replay on the overhead cam.
    Absolutely right
    For once didn’t smother himself
    Not sure if he just learnt it or not but that was his success right their

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Fury stepped up and face Klitschko in his backyard.

He then took on Wilder and schooled him and beat him.

Wilder has just played it safe.

He ain't taken any risks.
      Ok totally disregard the topic about their next fights but whatever. He fought Ortiz and Fury. Yea he probably lost to Fury, but then that actually goes against your argument

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Ive always hit on his technique and tactics, but jesus he hits harder than anyone and honestly he is going to cash in betting on himself. He is now the must watch HW fighter even tho I think he loses to the other two.
        His technique gives me an aneurysm but that's part of what makes him exciting. We all KNOW he could fuk up and lose to anyone, incl Breeze, but he goes out there and murders a guy that AJ took 7 rounds to dispose of. The guy is a freak, even if he's not much of a boxer.

Comment

• Congratulations to "Bronze Bomber" on his knockout victory of Dominic Breazeale. Now it's no wonder why Tyson Fury didn't want no more of that smoke with Deontay Wilder; The man can hit. Damn that man can hit!

He fucked Dominic up big time. One punch KOs are a rarity. He even one upped Anthony Joshua who took seven rounds to put Breazeale away.

Ortiz/Wilder is next!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            Ive always hit on his technique and tactics, but jesus he hits harder than anyone and honestly he is going to cash in betting on himself. He is now the must watch HW fighter even tho I think he loses to the other two.
            think you are living in the moment in anecdotal world. just because you thought it was impressive doesnt mean casuals are noticing. his ppv didnt do good. hes now off ppv. this fight wasnt priced very high and was scaled down from 19k to 13k as well as reportedly not selling well. at some point in time he has to come through with actual popularity not perceived poplarity that isnt there. dont thnk anyone cares when he fights these guys. the only way he can cash in is figthing joshua and he doesnt seem to want to so as the separation grows between them he makes less and less.

Comment

• KABOOM! Guess who stepped in the room! SALUTE to The Wu! SHO, that's a good look! BIG UP Wilder! BIG UP Gary Russell Jr.!

Comment

• So, I know I will get derided for this comment- You don't know about boxing history, Shavers/Lyle/Foreman, he only fights bums, etc.

But its time to consider where Wilder belongs when ranking the hardest hitting heavyweights ever. please check your reading comprehension- I DID NOT WRITE BEST- simply hardest hitting.

Consider, for all his clear flaws as a fighter he has floored every man he has been in with; and, save for a miraculous recovery from Fury, KO'd each one too. Thats with his horrible balance, wild swing, and sloppy technique. Despite all that, his power has to be in the discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  We from the South bro. All that **** the same to us.
                  As a NYer living in TX, I can confirm. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                    Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.
                    By totally fine, you mean falling backwards to the ropes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Yea, watching that, a person's GOTTA ask, "Why tha fuk did it take AJ 7 rounds?" or however many it was.
                      Not really. AJ was a novice champion first off, and Breazeale fought him from the outside. Wilder was hurt which made Breazeale look to follow up. They were both winging, but he got outsped trying to land his shot. AJ's win was a no-risk beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X