Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude has scary power and he punches equally hard with both hands. Inoue takes world champions and he ****ing annihilates them!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
      I said nobody beats Inoue at 118. I still say that.
      I'd add 122 to that list and probably a ****load at 126 too lmao

Comment

Japanese should worship him like a god like they did with Hirohito, dude is the best fighter in the sport

Comment

Thought he did well to go nearly 2 whole rounds. He's gonna be hurtin so bad in the morning. Ouch!

Comment

Naoya has always been top notch. He did get tagged a few times in the beginning, if anything that's the time window that Nonito has to detonate one of his signature left hooks when they fight. The longer the fight lasts, the more certainty Nonitos loss gains.

Comment

Is this guy the #1 p4p fighter in the world? He has just melted a world champion and KOd his past two top 20 opponents in one round....THAT is impressive. He gets my vote

Comment

Drug Addict Nery vs Inoue after Donaire destroyed inoue!

Comment

IMO, Rigo a couple years ago at 118 would be able to handle the task.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I'd add 122 to that list and probably a ****load at 126 too lmao
                    How high can he go? The comparisons with Manny are obvious but IMO he hits harder at these weights.

Comment

Inoue impress me with his power, but Manny did a huge mistake, why trade with a puncher when u are the better boxer?? he should of wait till the later rounds to trade with Inoue... Great win for the Japanese

Comment

Working...
                      X