Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2rounds though? Crazy...I was expecting Manny to at least take him into the later rounds. This was a good elite win for inoue. Dude is definitely p4p

Comment

Donaire is way better than Rodriguez though, a never been paper champ.

Donaire has been in wars and hit by legit featherweights. Let’s see what he’s got agains Monster

Comment

I dont see how hes not p4p top 5.
        I got him doing the same to Nery and I like Nery but his lack of D will hurt against the Monsta!

Comment

Originally posted by ANELExTriHard View Post
          wtf too fast
          no shyte - was just searching for a stream and bam!! - over and out

Comment

I cant believe you guys think Donaire will do anything. Hes had the best of luck for any tourney ever. One leg Burnett and no Tete. No way he last more than 3 against Inoue unless hes in pure survival mode.

Comment

Best small guy I've seen for a very long time , not only powerful and well schooled but discipline and class as well, great advert for boxing and great natural power that you are born with but at 26 he doesn't only rely on it , he has far more than that and shows great maturity to compliment that freakish power ..

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                IMO, Rigo a couple years ago at 118 would be able to handle the task.
                I don't think so. Rigo used to get dropped off C level fighters. Remember he got dropped twice A****sa.

Inoue would've caught Rigo and stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                  Donaire is way better than Rodriguez though, a never been paper champ.

Donaire has been in wars and hit by legit featherweights. Let’s see what he’s got agains Monster
                  Nonito will eventually be ko'd aswell. Manny probably could have worked nonito over & look at what inoue did to him

Comment

Monster is going to retire phonito!

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                      How high can he go? The comparisons with Manny are obvious but IMO he hits harder at these weights.
                      Difference is the competition his fighting are cans compared to who Pac was facing. In fact that whole division is weak. That a washed up Nonito might be the 2nd best fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X