No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cork View Post
    In not going to lie. It's entertaining reading your post sometimes. I don't get why people are so sensitive. And I don't understand why people care of people root for their own countrymen.

Nery getting a beat down if that fight every happens though. I was skeptical at first now I'm buying into the monster hype!

Thanks for the positive feed back, I appreciate it bro. I agree with you I don't get this concept/agenda on how everyone can root for who ever they want , except Mexican's haha.

I too was a skeptic at first but now I'm a believer of Inoue especially if he KO's Donaire in similar fashion. I disagree with you , I think Nery will beat Inoue when they fight. However I respect your opinion & have no problem with you picking Inoue over Nery. I guess we will find out shortly cause Nery has been calling out Inoue for a while now & predicts a KO victory in 6 rounds or less & I believe him. Once again thanks for the respect you've shown.

Comment

• Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
      I follow Inoue for 5 years and the eurozozos and BS boxing fans just discover him! so now they can forget the hypes of Loma & AJ!!! look at AJ, a lot of talk and duck and lies and act like he's the king of the word, and look at Inoue.. no talk but great performances & KOs and challenges each time since his pro debut, Inoue is 1 billion time more interesting to watch than AJ & all the britheads combined! I just watch the Inoue/Rodriguez fight (live on YT) the rest is pure eurozozos/britheads BS!

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Tell me who in this thread made you think they've just discovered Inoue?

Tell me one lie AJ has come out with?

Wilder ducked yet again big money to fight AJ. The price was 100 Mill. Wilder was so scared he made his usual excuses and ran. Haha.

You didn't watch the main event? What kind of boxing fan are you then?

And lastly. You're a typical American tard who says a lot but has nothing behind it. It's just noise. You'll probably duck this post and prove a typical American there as well. And if you don't, you won't be able to answer my questions with any sort of logic or truth.
      The truth hurt as usual little eurozozo B.S ? LOL!!!
      you are so smart that you can't see the truth even if in front of your POS eurozozo' face! and I'm not an American as brithead daddy son hearn & AJ are liars & manipulators... Wilder, Ortiz, Fury yep all their faults is AJ still don't fight them.. right moran? I p!ss on your fok!n eurozozo face!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
        Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
        I follow Inoue for 5 years and the eurozozos and BS boxing fans just discover him! so now they can forget the hypes of Loma & AJ!!! look at AJ, a lot of talk and duck and lies and act like he's the king of the word, and look at Inoue.. no talk but great performances & KOs and challenges each time since his pro debut, Inoue is 1 billion time more interesting to watch than AJ & all the britheads combined! I just watch the Inoue/Rodriguez fight (live on YT) the rest is pure eurozozos/britheads BS!

you are so smart that you can't see the truth even if in front of your POS eurozozo' face! and I'm not an American as brithead daddy son hearn & AJ are liars & manipulators... Wilder, Ortiz, Fury yep all their faults is AJ still don't fight them.. right moran? I p!ss on your fok!n eurozozo face!
        So you still can't answer my questions? Like always you mouth off but can't back yourself up when asked to.

You're a moron who very much is American. I can smell your stench from here.

Ortiz turned down over 7 Mill. His team have said it was their fault and not Eddie's.

Fury ducked 40% and signed with ESPN to make the fights more difficult to get done.

Wilder turned down 100 Mill from DAZN to fight garbage for much less on Showtime. Even Wilder's ticket sales are down when they were shlt to begin with. As are his viewing figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          So you still can't answer my questions? Like always you mouth off but can't back yourself up when asked to.

Ortiz turned down over 7 Mill. His team have said it was their fault and not Eddie's.

Fury ducked 40% and signed with ESPN to make the fights more difficult to get done.

Wilder turned down 100 Mill from DAZN to fight garbage for much less on Showtime. Even Wilder's ticket sales are down when they were shlt to begin with. As are his viewing figures.
          LOL! do you think I have a lot of time for morons like you??? wake up good at nothing ugly eurohead idiot! but dam I make a good effort this time.. pfff

your idols (aj & hearn) duck Wilder since 2016 you moron!way long before that dazn eurosh!it .. so a mediocre boxer with a B.S promoter, both liars; who will decide for a real world champion as Wilder? it's like Amir Kahn saying to Floyd Mayyweather, hey you should sign with my british channel first, then face my three sparring partners to have a fight with me!! of course Wilder is right to say "F* YOU" to your proposition,

Ugly brithead daddy son eddie said "if Wilder get have $100 millions the fight is made", Wilder got the money and the lies get worse form a shocked di!h£ad eddie "I don't believe Wilder and his team really have the money", then 'show me the money", they show him and eddie still say "NO" and the new excuse was to rather have a long term project with AJ then rushing into a single big money fight

A BIG LOL to you ugly & stincky eurozozo d!kh£ad MORON!
          1. You lie by saying that I'm American (and not because I have a Ali's pics on my avatar that I'm an American, Ali is an inspiration for people form all around the globe, and don't be jealous because ZERO eurozozo have the status of Ali)
          2. an European who talks about the smell of others? LOL! the entire world know how stinky the europeans are! hey BS disgusting eurozozos, two baths by week (even in the winter) is not enough, take two baths by day! and you are not even circumsided wow what a bunch of disgusting pigs (both males & females eurozozos)
          3. Big idiot Joshua & brithead daddy' son eddy ducking of Wilder is not new, so put you dazn BS think into your @r$.. even the big boss of mushroom, the other brithead hearn, the daddy (not the son you moron) said that they are not interested to take a serious risk by facing Wilder because rather making money for years was an undefeated AJ then taking a risk to be KO'd

2018: "ANTHONY JOSHUA SHOULDN'T FIGHT DEONTAY WILDER UNTIL 2020"!!!" ~ BARRY HEARN

Oh yeah and thank you to your idols AJ & brithead hearn, I smile when I think of what happened to big idiot Johsua against Andy Ruiz Jr.! AJ is a big idiot version of Frank Bruno and without heart! I always said that AJ is not at the level of Frank Bruno, who was a real good boxer, AJ is garbage next to him!

And it's normal that someone like AJ, who don't have a heart of a champion duck Wilder for years, when Bowe ducked Lewis he clearly said that he do'nt wanted to face Lewis, when AJ always lied about wanting to face Wilder...

And why AJ want to have "his" titles back????????? for ducking the most dangerous opponents AGAIN???? AND FOR YEARS??????? F* OFF!! that quitter of AJ deserve ZERO world title, he want one??? FACE WILDER NEXT YOU BIG IDIOT OF AJ!

ALL the eurozoros hyped BS idols ARE quitters! kovaleva, mcgregor, AJ, etc etc etc ect ect, soon are later your idols meet the reality.. as they stupid fanatics.. as you! LOL!
          Last edited by BoxHec; 06-04-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

LOL! do you think I have a lot of time for morons like you??? wake up good at nothing ugly eurohead idiot! but dam I make a good effort this time.. pfff

your idols (aj & hearn) duck Wilder since 2016 you moron!way long before that dazn eurosh!it .. so a mediocre boxer with a B.S promoter, both liars; who will decide for a real world champion as Wilder? it's like Amir Kahn saying to Floyd Mayyweather, hey you should sign with my british channel first, then face my three sparring partners to have a fight with me!! of course Wilder is right to say "F* YOU" to your proposition,

Ugly brithead daddy son eddie said "if Wilder get have $100 millions the fight is made", Wilder got the money and the lies get worse form a shocked di!h£ad eddie "I don't believe Wilder and his team really have the money", then 'show me the money", they show him and eddie still say "NO" and the new excuse was to rather have a long term project with AJ then rushing into a single big money fight

1. You lie by saying that I'm American (and not because I have a Ali's pics on my avatar that I'm an American, Ali is an inspiration for people form all around the globe, and don't be jealous because ZERO eurozozo have the status of Ali)
            2. an European who talks about the smell of others? LOL! the entire world know how stinky the europeans are! hey BS disgusting eurozozos, two baths by week (even in the winter) is not enough, take two baths by day! and you are not even circumsided wow what a bunch of disgusting pigs (both males & females eurozozos)
            3. Big idiot Joshua & brithead daddy' son eddy ducking of Wilder is not new, so put you dazn BS think into your @r$.. even the big boss of mushroom, the other brithead hearn, the daddy (not the son you moron) said that they are not interested to take a serious risk by facing Wilder because rather making money for years was an undefeated AJ then taking a risk to be KO'd

2018: "ANTHONY JOSHUA SHOULDN'T FIGHT DEONTAY WILDER UNTIL 2020"!!!" ~ BARRY HEARN

Oh yeah and thank you to your idols AJ & brithead hearn, I smile when I think of what happened to big idiot Johsua against Andy Ruiz Jr.! AJ is a big idiot version of Frank Bruno and without heart! I always said that AJ is not at the level of Frank Bruno, who was a real good boxer, AJ is garbage next to him!

And it's normal that someone like AJ, who don't have a heart of a champion duck Wilder for years, when Bowe ducked Lewis he clearly said that he do'nt wanted to face Lewis, when AJ always lied about wanting to face Wilder...

And why AJ want to have "his" titles back????????? for ducking the most dangerous opponents AGAIN???? AND FOR YEARS??????? F* OFF!! that quitter of AJ deserve ZERO world title, he want one??? FACE WILDER NEXT YOU BIG IDIOT OF AJ!

ALL the eurozoros hyped BS idols ARE quitters! kovaleva, mcgregor, AJ, etc etc etc ect ect, soon are later your idols meet the reality.. as they stupid fanatics.. as you! LOL!
            You wasted all this time writing fantasy?

Circumcision????? What the f3ck are you on about? I'm circumcised for the record. But it has nothing to do with cleanliness. Foreskins are natural you freak. They're there for a reason.

But yes, you have serious mental problems. That much is clear.

Learn how to write in a coherent way as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Wilder ducked yet again big money to fight AJ. The price was 100 Mill. Wilder was so scared he made his usual excuses and ran. Haha.

And lastly. You're a typical American tard who says a lot but has nothing behind it. It's just noise. You'll probably duck this post and prove a typical American there as well. And if you don't, you won't be able to answer my questions with any sort of logic or truth.

Originally Posted by BoxHec

Originally Posted by Sid-Knee

You wasted all this time writing fantasy?

Circumcision????? What the f3ck are you on about? I'm circumcised for the record. But it has nothing to do with cleanliness. Foreskins are natural you freak. They're there for a reason.

But yes, you have serious mental problems. That much is clear.

Learn how to write in a coherent way as well.
              I spoke two languages very well and english a little bit and you? lol ... i don't have so much time to post and I'm tired of all the BS people like you on internet so I don't make any effort on my comments.. waste of time ... all of you have nothing good to teach or original things to say so.. and I don't even read your entire reply.. waste of time once again..

London bus attack: Fifth arrest after lesbian couple who refused to kiss beaten
              LOL! one of the daily BS from england, GB, and UK... and from the lands of ugly d!kkh£@d$ pigs!
              Last edited by BoxHec; 06-09-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I spoke two languages very well and english a little bit and you? lol ... i don't have so much time to post and I'm tired of all the BS people like you on internet so I don't make any effort on my comments.. waste of time ... all of you have nothing good to teach or original things to say so.. and I don't even read your entire reply.. waste of time once again..

LOL! one of the daily BS from england, GB, and UK... and from the lands of ugly d!kkh£@d$ pigs!
                You're from the desert aren't you? I can tell. You're a complete weirdo.

Please don't kill innocent people with your bomb vest. You'll go to hell where you belong if you do.

Comment

You're from the desert aren't you? I can tell. You're a complete weirdo.

Please don't kill innocent people with your bomb vest. You'll go to hell where you belong if you do.
                  Hahaha I expected that type of comment from a BS dude! each time someone say bad things about the eurozozos those euros liars immediately call him a terrorist! like American democrat immediately call republicans racists & members of the KKK!
                  You want my opinion on terrorists (muslims or not) & eurozozos? their are the same type of people!! they can't live without imposing their egosim, lies and manipulations to others, they just don't use the same tactics.. and actually the europeans has killed; during their history, way way more innocents people (all around the world and into all continents & oceans) then the terrorists ... but wait.. eurozozos are actually terrorist by nature.. and coming from a continent where communism & nazism are born, but also with tens of ethnic cleanings (even not so long time ago with the ex Yugoslavia) they should stop accusing others for being bad...
                  the center of europe seems to be london.. so just look what happen everyday on that ugly stinky city..

one of today news from london
                  "An ELDERLY Donald Trump supporter has been assaulted and pushed to the ground in a violent attack by anti-Trump protestors outside Parliament Square."

Comment

Hahaha I expected that type of comment from a BS dude! each time someone say bad things about the eurozozos those euros liars immediately call him a terrorist! like American democrat immediately call republicans racists & members of the KKK!
                    You want my opinion on terrorists (muslims or not) & eurozozos? their are the same type of people!! they can't live without imposing their egosim, lies and manipulations to others, they just don't use the same tactics.. and actually the europeans has killed; during their history, way way more innocents people (all around the world and into all continents & oceans) then the terrorists ... but wait.. eurozozos are actually terrorist by nature.. and coming from a continent where communism & nazism are born, but also with tens of ethnic cleanings (even not so long time ago with the ex Yugoslavia) they should stop accusing others for being bad...
                    the center of europe seems to be london.. so just look what happen everyday on that ugly stinky city..

one of today news from london
                    "An ELDERLY Donald Trump supporter has been assaulted and pushed to the ground in a violent attack by anti-Trump protestors outside Parliament Square."
                    You started the insults first with your creepy opinions on Euro's.

Nazi's were evil. As were the tyrants like Mussolini too. Their ideology was evil. But thinking Europeans were all like that or are still like that, is nothing short of crazy. Your propaganda won't change that.

But nothing comes close. Absolutely nothing, when it comes to the evil ideology of Islam. That is the personification of evil itself. Every evil imaginable is called to be committed. Anyone who embodies or defends it, is an abomination. As are those with any other religion besides Buddhism.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                      Thanks for the positive feed back, I appreciate it bro. I agree with you I don't get this concept/agenda on how everyone can root for who ever they want , except Mexican's haha.

I too was a skeptic at first but now I'm a believer of Inoue especially if he KO's Donaire in similar fashion. I disagree with you , I think Nery will beat Inoue when they fight. However I respect your opinion & have no problem with you picking Inoue over Nery. I guess we will find out shortly cause Nery has been calling out Inoue for a while now & predicts a KO victory in 6 rounds or less & I believe him. Once again thanks for the respect you've shown.
                      donaire is a bum now.
                      i would like to see nonito get that japanese scum but
                      nonito is shot to bits unfortunately.

nery would beat that stinkin japanese like a rug.
                      but inoue ALWAYS ducks real fighters so dont get your hopes up.

he will make some excuse about "not being ready" 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X