Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unfair that bantamweights or around that weight aren't usually considered for P4P, but Inoue has got to be surely. I mean, just look at him. He'd dominate any division he can get to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      P4P is a bunch of made up nonsense anyway, but you're talking like the idea of having Inoue as one of the best in the world is outlandish. You one of those dudes think the little guys don't matter or that you can't be elite if you ain't headlined a show in the US?

ESPN, Ring and the BWAA all had him at #7 even before tonight and the 50 odd members of the TBRB consider him #5 already. I imagine this latest win will improve those rankings. Like I say it's all subjective, but I'd say you're the outlier here, not the dudes proclaiming he's one of the best in the world.
      He's been on the verge of top 10 with multiple votes for 2 years now. He's already a champ in 3 classes and beaten solid opponents and world champions in dominate fashion. Add to that he's only 25, and isn't massive for his classes. These dudes are bigger than him or on par size wise so he's not pulling a Broner and beating on little guys. I know you didn't say that just reinforcing why people rank him so highly.... I do btw have for awhile because on top of insane power, his timing, speed, accuracy, and punch selection are all top notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        It's people like you that make me want to see the Mexicans get crushed. After ret4rd nation number 1 in the USA, you're ret4rd nation number 2. Without a shadow of a doubt. It's embarrassing.
        Ahh come on man , lighten up haha. I'm just hyping up a fight between the 2 best guys in the division. The 2nd best in Inoue and The #1 , 118 pounder in the world , my comrade Luis "The Monster Slayer" Nery.

Do you intervene when poster's go on ridiculous rants against Mexican fighter's also?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          It's people like you that make me want to see the Mexicans get crushed. After ret4rd nation number 1 in the USA, you're ret4rd nation number 2. Without a shadow of a doubt. It's embarrassing.
          STFU, sensitive Kangaroo....nothing wrong with the post you are criticizing...Mexicans are the face of boxing, deal with it....

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            Ahh come on man , lighten up haha. I'm just hyping up a fight between the 2 best guys in the division. The 2nd best in Inoue and The #1 , 118 pounder in the world , my comrade Luis "The Monster Slayer" Nery.

Do you intervene when poster's go on ridiculous rants against Mexican fighter's also?
            PED cheat, weight bully is #1 at 118? No, there are rules in place. In order to be #1 at 118 lbs, you actually have to weigh in at 118 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
              It's unfair that bantamweights or around that weight aren't usually considered for P4P, but Inoue has got to be surely. I mean, just look at him. He'd dominate any division he can get to.
              that's not true. roman gonzales was ranked pound for pound number 1 and estrada was ranked in the top ten so was srr and now you have inoue also in the top ten p4p lists. the little guys get their respect as they should!

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
                I feel like navarette is huge and a wall at that weight. Dogboe threw everything he had and he couldn't even budge him. I'm not sure how much stronger Inuoe is then dogboe.

Inuoe have the best body shots I've seen today though. He throws them with bad intention and hes very accurate with them.
                inoue is stronger and a much harder puncher than dogboe he's a better boxer too. those body shots would do some serious damage to navarette's skinny body.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                  that's not true. roman gonzales was ranked pound for pound number 1 and estrada was ranked in the top ten so was srr and now you have inoue also in the top ten p4p lists. the little guys get their respect as they should!
                  No I know, but I mean, not enough. It took Pacquiao moving up through 8 divisions to be recognised as P4P, and certainly not before he went featherweight and above. Most P4Ps are usually between welter and middleweight, I guess that's the where the biggest pool of fighters are in, I just think lower weights aren't always considered enough for P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

In not going to lie. It's entertaining reading your post sometimes. I don't get why people are so sensitive. And I don't understand why people care of people root for their own countrymen.

Nery getting a beat down if that fight every happens though. I was skeptical at first now I'm buying into the monster hype!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      inoue is stronger and a much harder puncher than dogboe he's a better boxer too. those body shots would do some serious damage to navarette's skinny body.
                      Inoue probably is stronger than dogboe but by how much? I'm just saying dogboe couldn't even push navarette back at all.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'll probably favor inoue but I was just pointing out it won't be a walk like the other poster was saying. Navarette is huge and sturdy with huge stamina and would be a difficult it for anyone 122 and below.

Comment

Working...
                      X