• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Yeah, you all said the same
    When I said he’d dominate at 118.

Who at 122 beats him?
    I feel like navarette is huge and a wall at that weight. Dogboe threw everything he had and he couldn't even budge him. I'm not sure how much stronger Inuoe is then dogboe.

Inuoe have the best body shots I've seen today though. He throws them with bad intention and hes very accurate with them.

Comment

• GIFS: Naoya Inoue vs Emmanuel Rodriguez - Round 2

Comment

• donaire is a good example of pfp greatness, when u consider his losses were higher wgts
        nonetheless, inoue has consistently been so much more dominant than donaire ever was.
        and nery is a joke of a fighter, who cant beat a decent guy without cheating. its a fact, inoue had been calling out chocolatito in his prime, but always avoided. yafai and ancajas also were offered, but declined. inoue said before the tourney, he wanted donaire in first round.. the guy wants to fight the best, thats why he moved up..

Comment

• and joined this tourney..

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Yeah, you all said the same
            When I said he’d dominate at 118.

Who at 122 beats him?
            That 4 lbs is a lot!!! I think he can grow into 122 but not right now. He just got to bw not long ago. I thin 122 is his max for 1 punch kos

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              That 4 lbs is a lot!!! I think he can grow into 122 but not right now. He just got to bw not long ago. I thin 122 is his max for 1 punch kos
              Oh I’m not saying yet. Unify 118, fight Donaire, Tete, Nery, Burnett and then move up.

He’s only 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                I follow Inoue for 5 years and the eurozozos and BS boxing fans just discover him! so now they can forget the hypes of Loma & AJ!!! look at AJ, a lot of talk and duck and lies and act like he's the king of the word, and look at Inoue.. no talk but great performances & KOs and challenges each time since his pro debut, Inoue is 1 billion time more interesting to watch than AJ & all the britheads combined! I just watch the Inoue/Rodriguez fight (live on YT) the rest is pure eurozozos/britheads BS!
                Tell me who in this thread made you think they've just discovered Inoue?

Tell me one lie AJ has come out with?

Wilder ducked yet again big money to fight AJ. The price was 100 Mill. Wilder was so scared he made his usual excuses and ran. Haha.

You didn't watch the main event? What kind of boxing fan are you then?

And lastly. You're a typical American tard who says a lot but has nothing behind it. It's just noise. You'll probably duck this post and prove a typical American there as well. And if you don't, you won't be able to answer my questions with any sort of logic or truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  In your dreams.

The Juggernaut Luis Nery is gonna put on a boxing clinic like Estrada did with Sorungvisai , except he's gonna end the night early , sending Inoue out the ring in a stretcher & placed into a canoe and sent across the Atlantic.

That's if Inoue doesn't duck , which I'm guessing he will.
                  It's people like you that make me want to see the Mexicans get crushed. After ret4rd nation number 1 in the USA, you're ret4rd nation number 2. Without a shadow of a doubt. It's embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Luis Nery-"Inoue is very good , but I'm the best , I'll knock him out in 6 rounds or less."

Will Naoya Inoue continue to hide and seek refuge behind Japan's political curtain?

Or will he come out of his doomsday bunker & fight Luis Nery, the baddest 118 pound man alive?

PANTERA! PANTERA! PANTERA!
                    MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO!
                    Inoue is in the middle of a tournament you dipshlt.

Get a brain will you. Nery will get it in due course.

Comment

• Well, as I always go out on a limb, this will be no exception. I think Monster flattens Donut Air in 2. Donut is on the slide from his dominant years, and Inoue likely won't peak for at least a couple years. Should be interesting while it lasts, but I just don't see an old Donut not getting flattened by a Monster. Inoue just has too much speed and power... both in clean head shots and clean body shots. Tough to find a fighter with that much accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X